• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

Wow congrats chrono! You got most of them :D
Maybe you should try the 3% banner if you want another shot at Sajin?

I got Rose (dupe) and TYBW Shunsui in 5 singles so I decided to stop there, I might pull in the 3% Toshiro banner later on

chrono01

Wow congrats chrono! You got most of them :D
Maybe you should try the 3% banner if you want another shot at Sajin?

I got Rose (dupe) and TYBW Shunsui in 5 singles so I decided to stop there, I might pull in the 3% Toshiro banner later on
Thanks man. Yeah, I'll probably do a few pulls on his 3% banner since (IIRC) all three of the characters are new for me there, so even if I don't pull Sajin, I should be able to gain back a few of my spent orbs if I manage to pull at least one 5*.

Congrats to you on your Shunsui! Five singles, that's pretty damn lucky. I don't know if you needed a SAD Speed character as much as I did, as he's very much welcome for me.

Good luck on that Toshiro, should you decide to go for him!

Kakaroach

Congrats to both of you on the pulls!

I got both Sajin and Shunsui in 1.5k orbs, and I am in absolute disbelief. They were the only 5 stars I pulled and I am absolutely out of mind! I still have so many orbs left but I think I'm done on this banner. Time to horde even more for Bankai Kisuke!

Milr

Congrats guys, looks like some pretty good luck all around!

Managed to pull Byakuya and Sajin in 2k orbs, may try for Toshiro in his 3% as well.

Dark Link

Dropped 3k orbs myself and got 1 Sajin, 2 Toshiro, 2 Kisuke, 2 Yachiru, and 3 Nemu.
All I wanted was Sajin and Toshiro so I'm very pleased with my pulls, especially with the two Kisukes.

Congrats on the pulls everyone. This looks like the 1st big banner where everyone here is salt-free.
You spoke too soon!

1.5k Orbs, 1 rainbow, mostly old 4*s and 3* trash. :/

1st pull:
4* Tenken - Red
4* Hitsugaya - Blue
8x 3* trash

2nd pull:
4* Matsumoto - Green
4* Ukitake - Orange
8x 3* trash

3rd pull:
4* Ikkaku (Tag?) - Purple
4* Mayuri - Green
4* Mayuri - Green
4* Renji - Red
4* Love - Red
5x 3* trash

4th pull:
4* Ashisogi Jizo - Orange
4* Rose - Green
4* Hitsugaya - Blue
4* Rose - Green
4* Ukitake - Orange
4* Yumichika - Green
4x 3* trash

5th pull:
5* TYBW Hitsugaya - Red
4* Yumichika - Green
4* Ukitake - Orange
4* Ukitake - Orange
4* Yumichika - Green
4* Hitsugaya - Blue
4x 3* trash

6th pull:
4* Lisa - Purple
4* Komamura - Red
8x 3* trash

Actually, I barely play anymore - just login to collect freebies and do pulls. Therefore I'm not all that salty, just disappointed that I don't have much to want to draw me back.

chrono01

Congrats on the pulls all!

...Except you, AdawgDaFAB. It seems we can feast while you suffer, it isn't fair damn it! At least Toshiro is (quite possibly) the best SAD Power character currently in the game, he should be a good counter to the numerous FB Ichigo. It could have been worse, you could have gotten Byakuya. Granted Byakuya is good too, it's just that there are so many other tech characters (and he lacks Frenzy), so he's a little overshadowed. The shield might be interesting, though.

Edit:

This is why gambling is so scary. Watch as Dr. 熱血 on YouTube attempts to get TYBW Sajin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y1jALfOva4

The strange thing? Not a single TYBW Byakuya across ALL of the pulls, between himself and his friend. That's...kind of insane. Also, I wonder why he didn't just call it early on (after getting 2/4 of the banner characters, as well as all of the fillers), and just save for the 3% banner with Sajin on it. It's a 3% chance of a 5*, but at least it's only split between three characters (1% chance each) as opposed to 6% chance split across as many characters as we have now.

Whales are scary.

Uthred

Didnt get anything but I only had enough for 15 pulls so I don't mind. Honestly the worst thing about this game is my brother's amazing luck ;) He pulled Saijin in his first five pulls, to go along with more or less every other top tier character in the game. Clearly luck isnt genetic ;)

Thanks man. Yeah, I'll probably do a few pulls on his 3% banner since (IIRC) all three of the characters are new for me there, so even if I don't pull Sajin, I should be able to gain back a few of my spent orbs if I manage to pull at least one 5*.

Congrats to you on your Shunsui! Five singles, that's pretty damn lucky. I don't know if you needed a SAD Speed character as much as I did, as he's very much welcome for me.

Good luck on that Toshiro, should you decide to go for him!
Thanks! Good luck on the Sajin banner :D
I'd like to think that not getting a 5* in the 5 4/5* tickets and 10 BS tickets right before was just to get me an early 5* in the real gacha!
Congrats to both of you on the pulls!

I got both Sajin and Shunsui in 1.5k orbs, and I am in absolute disbelief. They were the only 5 stars I pulled and I am absolutely out of mind! I still have so many orbs left but I think I'm done on this banner. Time to horde even more for Bankai Kisuke!
Congrats! It's great that the rainbow lights that you saw didn't disappoint!

Congrats guys, looks like some pretty good luck all around!

Managed to pull Byakuya and Sajin in 2k orbs, may try for Toshiro in his 3% as well.
Congrats! Good luck in the Toshiro banner!

Dropped 3k orbs myself and got 1 Sajin, 2 Toshiro, 2 Kisuke, 2 Yachiru, and 3 Nemu.
All I wanted was Sajin and Toshiro so I'm very pleased with my pulls, especially with the two Kisukes.
Congrats on your pulls! Nemu and Kisuke are good links and I was actually hoping to get her as well so that I can just use 1 poison reduction link when autoing the Szayel and Soi Fon raids.

You spoke too soon!

1.5k Orbs, 1 rainbow, mostly old 4*s and 3* trash. :/

Actually, I barely play anymore - just login to collect freebies and do pulls. Therefore I'm not all that salty, just disappointed that I don't have much to want to draw me back.
Sorry to hear that :(
TYBW Toshiro was the one I wanted the most but if it makes you feel better he was pretty much made to take down the PVP meta TLA Ichigo and he's a really good unit

Didnt get anything but I only had enough for 15 pulls so I don't mind. Honestly the worst thing about this game is my brother's amazing luck ;) He pulled Saijin in his first five pulls, to go along with more or less every other top tier character in the game. Clearly luck isnt genetic ;)
Sorry to hear you didn't get anything, maybe you should let your brother summon for you?

Milr

I just realized my 133% ATK Sajin has more ATK than my 166% ATK Nnoitora.. that's some absurd power creep. o_O

He has a really solid PvP counter in Gin though, that's been a scary matchup running Attribute strat. Can't wait to get some link slot levels on this guy.

chrono01

Sorry to those that don't have them, but man...the manga characters are so much fun to play as. Their movements are incredibly smooth, and insanely powerful (well, except Byakuya, but he's still a lot of fun to play as). I don't have Sajin unfortunately, but I'm going to try to get him with his 3% gacha.

If these manga characters are this good, it makes me wonder how the Ichigo/Kenpachi/Yamamota/etc. ones will be...

bravesouls.fyi just updated and it says the 3% Sajin banner has HM Tosen instead of Iba but the in-game notice has Iba so I'm not sure what's going on here...

Well if it is HM Tosen then that means I'm 0/3 in that too, hopefully the KLAB Games Station can clarify

Fyi also has Past Love instead of Izuru for the 6 person Blood Warfare gacha

Gigaryu

Neo Member
After 5 multies of getting nothing but gold shaft, the last one rewards me with Byakuya and Shunsui. So happy :D
Btw my account is still fresh and im having trouble with accs, where can i get them since raids no longer drop them?

Zerkr

Neo Member
Maannn all those characters look so good D:

I've spent 300 orbs so far and got nothing, but will keep trying
After getting lucky and pulling Sajin and not getting anything else, I tried a multi last night around midnight and was able to get three 5 stars in one multi. Only character I’m missing now is Toshiro. I’ll just wait for his banner before trying again.

Kakaroach

Sorry to those that don't have them, but man...the manga characters are so much fun to play as. Their movements are incredibly smooth, and insanely powerful (well, except Byakuya, but he's still a lot of fun to play as). I don't have Sajin unfortunately, but I'm going to try to get him with his 3% gacha.

If these manga characters are this good, it makes me wonder how the Ichigo/Kenpachi/Yamamota/etc. ones will be...

Comepltely agreed, these characters are insanely fun to play. Sajin isn't even a strong attack based character and all 3 of his strongs are awesome and fun to use. I love Shunsui's as well. This banner has lived up to the hype and I hope you get one eventually Oreo!

Congrats to everyone that got banner characters!

After 5 multies of getting nothing but gold shaft, the last one rewards me with Byakuya and Shunsui. So happy :D
Btw my account is still fresh and im having trouble with accs, where can i get them since raids no longer drop them?

The Super Sub event drops 1-2* accessories and has a chance to give 3 Premium Accessory tickets from the lottery so I say that's your best bet.

chrono01

bravesouls.fyi just updated and it says the 3% Sajin banner has HM Tosen instead of Iba but the in-game notice has Iba so I'm not sure what's going on here...

Well if it is HM Tosen then that means I'm 0/3 in that too, hopefully the KLAB Games Station can clarify

Fyi also has Past Love instead of Izuru for the 6 person Blood Warfare gacha
Yeah, if it's HM Tosen instead, that still makes 0/3 for me as well. I'll definitely pull until I get one of the banner characters. If I get Sajin first, obviously I'll stop, but if don't I might try until I'm 2/3 of the banner, and they call it. It depends on how many orbs I need to spend for my first 5* character, as I want to save some for the eventual Halloween banner, not to mention movie characters, future manga characters, and whatever else Klab has in store for the rest of the year (and 2018).

Ha, perhaps I should, in 650 orbs he pulled TYBW Shunsui, TYBW Saijin, Yachiru, Love and Rose (all new to him).
Nicely done! TYBW Shunsui is a monster, especially with his SA2. If you freeze the boss in-place (with TYBW Toshiro, for instance), it can hit for something like 18x. It's insane. You can also accomplish the same feat by pinning the enemy against the wall so all of the attacks hit, but it's so much easier if you lock the mob down. He's also a lot of fun to play as, and I love that Katen is just hanging onto his back, haha.

They're every bit as good as you imagine, aside from Byakuya. He's fun to play as, but he's over-shadowed when compared to Sajin/Toshiro/Shunsui. It's a shame too, as this version is supposed to be the final/best Byakuya, and he's not what we hoped. Still not a bad character by any stretch, but could have used a bit more love.

I hope you get at least one of them, keep trying!

Congrats on the pull. :)

Yeah, the event and gathering tickets for summons seem to be the best way to get accessory fodder now. Not as easy as farming the raids, that's for sure, but it's better than nothing.

After getting lucky and pulling Sajin and not getting anything else, I tried a multi last night around midnight and was able to get three 5 stars in one multi. Only character I’m missing now is Toshiro. I’ll just wait for his banner before trying again.
Congrats!

I have Byakuya, Shunsui and Toshiro, and while I love Shunsui (it also helps that I find his character interesting), Toshiro is a straight-up monster. Little bastard is so fast, with all of his normal attacks as well as his specials. Plus he freezes mobs often, on his normal as well as special attacks, not to mention having freeze and debilitator on his soul bomb move. Just insane.

I'd definitely recommend pulling on his 3% banner when it comes, and hoping for the best. He's worth it.

Reinstalled about a week ago.

Did seven singles and got another Kisuke and the new Toshiro, also i got the latest Gin from the returning 5-star ticket.

Reinstalled about a week ago.

Did seven singles and got another Kisuke and the new Toshiro, also i got the latest Gin from the returning 5-star ticket.

Toshiro and GIn? Wow you're on your way to making a great SAD team for PVP

Welcome back! glad I still have you on my friends list :)

Gigaryu

Neo Member
2 more multies and got all the Manga chars now, never been this lucky. Hopefully i didnt spend all my luck, might need it in the future xD

KLAB Games Station Episode 47
V5VxK7p.png
Brave Selection summons ft. Sun Sun/Lust Stark/Aaroniero planned for Oct 6
Power Extreme Co Op summons ft. Mila Rose/ATKY Nnoitra/TLA Uryu/Isane planned for Oct 9
Intensive Course Round 4 planned for Oct 6
  • Chad
  • Academy Renji
  • Senbonzakura
  • Mind Nemu
  • Tech Retsu
  • Academy Izuru
  • Speed Jushiro
  • Ambassador Seaweed
  • Past Tessai
  • Tech Hisagi
  • Mind Kisuke
  • Mind Jushiro
  • Power Hiyori
  • Nozomi
  • Mashiro
  • Anniversary Ichigo
  • Kon
  • Heart Yamamoto
  • TLA Ikkaku
  • Tag Team Retsu
Boss Rush Round 10 with bosses Apache/Lust Halibel/Lust Ulquiorra/Lust Stark/Hogyoku Aizen planned for Oct 7
Karakura Defenders event ft. 4* Ichigo planned for Oct 11

Whats the Intensive Course?

Each character has a quest where you face bosses that drop raid characters for that characters soul tree. They're really low level so you can auto them for easy raid fodder or ascension fodder. Each quest gives orbs so finishing all of them should give you 100 orbs.

Each character has a quest where you face bosses that drop raid characters for that characters soul tree. They're really low level so you can auto them for easy raid fodder or ascension fodder. Each quest gives orbs so finishing all of them should give you 100 orbs.

A hard quest that drops the units you need to unlock 6* skill nodes. Basically a way to get them without having to do the raid but with none of the crystals and such that drops from raids.

Hmm, that could be useful.

Also where do you farm "Droplets"?

Hmm, that could be useful.

Also where do you farm "Droplets"?

They drop from 4*/5* Raids in both single player and co-op. If you can auto some raids that'd be a good option to farm though co-op some easy raids would be good as well.

To increase a character's level limit after using the hogyoku's will you'll need 160 droplets of that characters attribute and 80 droplets of the other colors.

They drop from 4*/5* Raids in both single player and co-op. If you can auto some raids that'd be a good option to farm though co-op some easy raids would be good as well.

To increase a character's level limit after using the hogyoku's will you'll need 160 droplets of that characters attribute and 80 droplets of the other colors.

Well that's easier than I was expecting.

chrono01

Well that's easier than I was expecting.
Easier, but extremely boring, haha. Have fun!

I should finish off my TYBW Toshiro today, than it's on to TYBW Shunsui. Then Byakuya...I guess. I love the manga characters, so I need to do them all.

(I hope I get TYBW Sajin later this month.)

Kakaroach

Wow!

The Intensive Course is really a far cry from intense.
Haha yeah it's pretty easy if you have a maxed out character. I'm actually surprised they brought it back as I thought it was just for the 2nd anniversary.

I hope everyone who has tried has pulled one of the manga characters. It's been a week and I'm still not tired of Sajin or Shunsui.

Uthred

I hope everyone who has tried has pulled one of the manga characters. It's been a week and I'm still not tired of Sajin or Shunsui.

30 pulls in and I've given up, going to save for the next batch of manga characters (unless theres a tempting halloween character)

30 pulls in and I've given up, going to save for the next batch of manga characters (unless theres a tempting halloween character)
I really hope something is happening with Halloween characters since the summons were already available at this time last year. Good luck when that time comes!

Did 2 more multi's and got TYBW Sajin.

He any good?

Also i'm so glad the intensive course has all the raid characters for TYBW Toshiro.

He has Flurry, Poise, and high attack so he's basically a Mind Kenpachi and yes he's really good. Congrats! He's probably used as DR in PVP and NAD in PVE but his strong attacks are good so he can basically work as anything.

I really hope something is happening with Halloween characters since the summons were already available at this time last year. Good luck when that time comes!

He has Flurry, Poise, and high attack so he's basically a Mind Kenpachi and yes he's really good. Congrats! He's probably used as DR in PVP and NAD in PVE but his strong attacks are good so he can basically work as anything.

Hope we get a different batch of Halloween characters, last years characters were kind of a letdown.

I'll max him next then.

chrono01

Hope we get a different batch of Halloween characters, last years characters were kind of a letdown.

I'll max him next then.
Yeah, congrats. TYBW Sajin is amazing, I wish I had him. Definitely max that Toshiro as well, he's a God.

I'm interested in the Halloween characters, since I don't have a single 5* of them yet, so any I do manage to pull will be orbs in-waiting. I do hope they add a few though, since the ones from the previous year, even after their "enhancements", were pretty horrible. They did add Hallibel/Szayel to the Christmas summons, so I'm sure they'll do something here too (I'm guessing something scantily-clad with "bewbs", since it's easy money for them).

Kakaroach

I'll max him next then.
That's because it was the first Halloween on global. We got those characters when Japan already had em a year prior, so they were pretty weak even with the 6 star skills at the time. I'm with you in hoping they add really cool ones!

Yeah, congrats. TYBW Sajin is amazing, I wish I had him. Definitely max that Toshiro as well, he's a God.

I'm interested in the Halloween characters, since I don't have a single 5* of them yet, so any I do manage to pull will be orbs in-waiting. I do hope they add a few though, since the ones from the previous year, even after their "enhancements", were pretty horrible. They did add Hallibel/Szayel to the Christmas summons, so I'm sure they'll do something here too (I'm guessing something scantily-clad with "bewbs", since it's easy money for them).
They already did that with the swimsuit ones, here's hoping they don't resort to it again. I would imagine we get 3 new ones and they will probably be revealed soon. I'm guessing the chances we get Halloween manga characters are zero, maybe future seasonal banners.

Uthred

Foolishly scraped together enough for a last 10 pull on the TYBW, no joy, if I didnt keep resisting the knowledge of sunk costs I'd be done! ;) Apart from the tedium of a long stretch of bad gacha luck its also more costly, on a normal 10 pull if you get one new character then it only actually cost you 125 orbs, which adds up over time. Ah well, on the upside I got Purple Ulquiorra from a 4/5* ticket, or as I'd though of them up till now 4* tickets. I think he's the weaker version but at least its finally a new character. Roll on the next manga banner, if it has and I get Kenpaichi all will be forgiven.

chrono01

Foolishly scraped together enough for a last 10 pull on the TYBW, no joy, if I didnt keep resisting the knowledge of sunk costs I'd be done! ;) Apart from the tedium of a long stretch of bad gacha luck its also more costly, on a normal 10 pull if you get one new character then it only actually cost you 125 orbs, which adds up over time. Ah well, on the upside I got Purple Ulquiorra from a 4/5* ticket, or as I'd though of them up till now 4* tickets. I think he's the weaker version but at least its finally a new character. Roll on the next manga banner, if it has and I get Kenpaichi all will be forgiven.
Sorry man. I hope you manage to get the (eventual) TYBW Kenpachi. Given his former iterations, he'll probably break the game (even more than is currently possible). We're all going to go for him, haha.

Speaking of TYBW characters, if anyone else has Toshiro + Shunsui (although any freeze character works, I guess), try freezing them first, switching to Shunsui and getting in nice and close, and then activating his SA2. Goodbye enemy. It's so satisfying.

The Shunsui banner with Nanao and Katen Kyokotsu is now available for people who still want to try for him.

Crystal/Jewel x2 drop is now live as well, gotta get those SP jewels!

chrono01

I'm going to farm so many crystals/jewels, it's all I'm going to be doing the next few days. Hopefully I'll get a Hogyoku or two.

Good luck to anyone trying for TYBW Shunsui, he's worth it!

I'm going to farm so many crystals/jewels, it's all I'm going to be doing the next few days. Hopefully I'll get a Hogyoku or two.

Good luck to anyone trying for TYBW Shunsui, he's worth it!

I started completing the soul trees for all my characters so this rate up is really useful.

If you don't get many hogyokus then you can farm next week when the hogyoku drop rate is doubled. Those medal exchange characters really took a lot of my hogyokus.

Kakaroach

I started completing the soul trees for all my characters so this rate up is really useful.

If you don't get many hogyokus then you can farm next week when the hogyoku drop rate is doubled. Those medal exchange characters really took a lot of my hogyokus.
I've been in that boat for a while now so I'm actually excited for next week just to spam crystal grounds. I'm gonna farm until I have 20 plus hogs at least.

chrono01

I know exactly what you mean. It's ridiculous how those characters take FIVE Hogyoku to evolve, but I do it for the orbs. :(

I'm definitely going to try to farm a handful of them next week too. I guess I have a lot of crystal/jewel farming in my future, good thing there's no point event or anything.

I've been in that boat for a while now so I'm actually excited for next week just to spam crystal grounds. I'm gonna farm until I have 20 plus hogs at least.
I would have farmed the crystal grounds too if they hadn't gave jewel grounds the same hogyoku drop rate, I'm so glad for that change.
I know exactly what you mean. It's ridiculous how those characters take FIVE Hogyoku to evolve, but I do it for the orbs. :(

I'm definitely going to try to farm a handful of them next week too. I guess I have a lot of crystal/jewel farming in my future, good thing there's no point event or anything.

We have to do what it takes for more orbs, I do wish they would make medal exchange characters a bit stronger especially if we decide to use Hogyoku Wills on them though I understand that that's the price the pay for being "free".

The next event is just a lottery event so this week is safe at least, hopefully we'll find out about next weeks GL event tomorrow,

Suffering them gatcha blues ;-;

I spent over 1000 orbs trying to get a TYBW character, and got nothing. Did a multi on the new banner for Shunsui, and nothing.

I've got enough for a multi, but don't know which banner would be better to pull on now. Just need one new powerful character since my Stark can't do it all

Suffering them gatcha blues ;-;

I spent over 1000 orbs trying to get a TYBW character, and got nothing. Did a multi on the new banner for Shunsui, and nothing.

I've got enough for a multi, but don't know which banner would be better to pull on now. Just need one new powerful character since my Stark can't do it all

Sorry to hear that, I also did 1k orbs on my JP account and got all fillers.

I'd say to use your orbs on your favorite of the bunch or on the one with the attribute you need the most.

Top Bottom