• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

Game has reached the 24 million download milestone

RvBg6k3.png

Cross Sword Volume 1 and 2 with the same selection and 5% 5* rate will be returning

Vol 1
Ginjo
Hogyoku Aizen
Heart SE Ulquiorra
Nemu
Yachiru
Nanao

Vol 2
TLA Ichigo
FGT Ichigo
FH Ichigo
Iba
Isane
Izuru

Frenzy Event with Ichigo, Orihime, Mayuri, Toshiro, and Byakuya will also be returning

chrono01

Game has reached the 24 million download milestone

RvBg6k3.png

Cross Sword Volume 1 and 2 with the same selection and 5% 5* rate will be returning

Vol 1
Ginjo
Hogyoku Aizen
Heart SE Ulquiorra
Nemu
Yachiru
Nanao

Vol 2
TLA Ichigo
FGT Ichigo
FH Ichigo
Iba
Isane
Izuru

Frenzy Event with Ichigo, Orihime, Mayuri, Toshiro, and Byakuya will also be returning
I pulled so hard for all of these characters the first time around, and I only managed one on their respective banner (SE Ulquiorra). I now have them all. The rest came to through returned gacha/fillers, as well as FH Ichigo in a ticket. Funny how things work out.

All are great characters though, viable even today. Well, maybe not Hogyoku Aizen, but the rest hold their own (although Dangai Ichigo has been power-creeped a bit, mostly due to so many powerful Speed characters).

ALL OF THESE BANNERS THOUGH! They really want people to spend every single orb before the month end gacha, haha.

Missed it since I can't read japanese but Kon's Mega Bonanza and Rukia's Special Training are back for the 24 million download milestone! Now there are two Kon Mega Bonanzas going on right now lol

4HB4rSp.png

Heart Attribute gacha with Zommari, Stark, and White Ichigo was announced on the KLAB Games Station
Regular 4* Kon event announced as well, I'm gonna farm the Dango Ruckus after Inheritance Zone leave honestly

Here's the link to the Bankai livestream, it starts at 12am PDT tonight

chrono01

4HB4rSp.png

Heart Attribute gacha with Zommari, Stark, and White Ichigo was announced on the KLAB Games Station
Regular 4* Kon event announced as well, I'm gonna farm the Dango Ruckus after Inheritance Zone leave honestly

Here's the link to the Bankai livestream, it starts at 12am PDT tonight
Another nice banner, Klab really going after people's orb supply, haha.

Oh man, I might just stay up late tonight and try and watch the Bankai stream. I hope this is what we all expect tonight!
I know, right? So excited! I'm definitely staying up for this.

chrono01

So yeah, manga characters are "coming soon", probably still this month as many expect. It's the advertised ones, Toshiro, Shunsui, Saijin and Byakuya. Aside from that, nothing else was revealed, but everyone will be receiving 30 free Spirit Orbs due to the completed on-stage co-op mission, so that's something.

Kakaroach

Yah that was incredibly disappointing, good thing the League championships are going on or I would have been salty that I stayed up for that. Hopefully it's still the October summons, but now we are gonna have to wait another 4 or 5 days to be sure.

chrono01

Yah that was incredibly disappointing, good thing the League championships are going on or I would have been salty that I stayed up for that. Hopefully it's still the October summons, but now we are gonna have to wait another 4 or 5 days to be sure.
Yeah, I was kind of expecting more. We got to see their specials so that was "yay", but literally nothing else. It's not like we didn't know they were coming anyway, thanks to the information posted in this month's Shonen Jump. :/

Man, I'm kind of beginning to worry that they aren't this month's summons, but with all of the trap banners in the last couple of weeks, I feel like now is the time. I hope.

Uthred

Damn, Ichigo banner denies me once again, well, of course I got my FH dupe (up to 8 now). Would love if this game added a surprise ticket as my lineup has been rendered largely obsolete due to continued poor gacha luck.

Damn, Ichigo banner denies me once again, well, of course I got my FH dupe (up to 8 now). Would love if this game added a surprise ticket as my lineup has been rendered largely obsolete due to continued poor gacha luck.

Sorry to hear that :(

I'd avoid summons that have FH Ichigo by now if I was you

chrono01

Sorry for this. Damn, 8 FH Ichigo? I mean, he's a decent character, but that's way more than what is necessary. It even goes beyond leveling his special to 5/5. :/

I was thinking this morning that it makes sense why they didn't announce a date for the manga characters since, if they did, it would likely kill any/all interest for any featured banners between now and then. I still feel like it'll be released at the end of this month, but regardless I'm saving all of my orbs until they hit. If I need to remain patient for the entirety of October too, so be it.

Kakaroach

Man that would blow if they aren't October after all this hype, but I guess it's possible. Here's hoping you're right Chrono and they were just trying to make sure the trap banners did their job. Those splash arts are beautiful btw, big ups to the artists that worked on it.

chrono01

Man that would blow if they aren't October after all this hype, but I guess it's possible. Here's hoping you're right Chrono and they were just trying to make sure the trap banners did their job. Those splash arts are beautiful btw, big ups to the artists that worked on it.
I wouldn't worry, I'd say that there's a very high chance they'll be coming this month. Since they've been announced, they'll probably want to get them out as quickly as possible, as they know people are going to be saving their orbs for them and Klab probably don't want them holding those back. Meanwhile, they didn't give an exact date, so the people pulling on the current banners are likely going "Oh, no date, it must be a couple month's off!" only to be hit by the news a week later that (surprise) they're here!

If we do have to wait an additional month or so (I personally don't think we will, but anything can happen), I have a feeling that they'll be worth it. I wonder how we're going to get them, though. To my recollection, there hasn't been a banner yet with four brand new characters on it, especially for a month end gacha. I wonder if they'll do a Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 type deal. I really hope they don't, as I want all four, but Toshiro and Shunsui above all. If they split them up... :/

I wouldn't worry, I'd say that there's a very high chance they'll be coming this month. Since they've been announced, they'll probably want to get them out as quickly as possible, as they know people are going to be saving their orbs for them and Klab probably don't want them holding those back. Meanwhile, they didn't give an exact date, so the people pulling on the current banners are likely going "Oh, no date, it must be a couple month's off!" only to be hit by the news a week later that (surprise) they're here!

If we do have to wait an additional month or so (I personally don't think we will, but anything can happen), I have a feeling that they'll be worth it. I wonder how we're going to get them, though. To my recollection, there hasn't been a banner yet with four brand new characters on it, especially for a month end gacha. I wonder if they'll do a Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 type deal. I really hope they don't, as I want all four, but Toshiro and Shunsui above all. If they split them up... :/

Didn't the anime selection have 4 characters? Nozomi, Ouko, Ashido, and Shusuke iirc. Then it's not unprecedented to have a 4 person gacha.

Milr

My condolences, hopefully you'll have better luck with the new characters. :(

Didn't the anime selection have 4 characters? Nozomi, Ouko, Ashido, and Shusuke iirc. Then it's not unprecedented to have a 4 person gacha.
I dunno how far you want to go back, but there was also that gacha with Kendopachi, Szayel, Nnoitora, Mayuri, and Nel. It would certainly be in Klab's best interest to split up the gachas though. Can't wait for that new Toshiro, my FB Toshiro is feeling a little dated.

It might have? I don't know, it's been so long, haha.
I'm just going by the album since I can't be too sure, I only started playing after the Climactic Battle lol

My condolences, hopefully you'll have better luck with the new characters. :(

I dunno how far you want to go back, but there was also that gacha with Kendopachi, Szayel, Nnoitora, Mayuri, and Nel. It would certainly be in Klab's best interest to split up the gachas though. Can't wait for that new Toshiro, my FB Toshiro is feeling a little dated.
That one seems interesting too, was that a double chance gacha?

I'm curious to see how many fillers they had to put for 5 new characters, that's insane.

Is this the first time Inheritance mobs are in Extreme Co-Op? The ice spamming giant hollow, the giant rolling hollow, and the laser spinning arrancar are in it. Wonderweiss's screaming sounds annoying too

8HqztoT.png

Speed Attribute Summons featuring Sun Sun, Halibel, and Kaname tonight. Sun Sun's 25% SAD link is very tempting honestly.

Side Story Regai Part 1 is being added on JP tonight and Global since it's now in the Status screen as well

Milr

I believe it was 10 fillers for a pool of 15.

Power hearts also replaced 1/2* accessories in raids, albeit at a terrible drop rate.. at least it removes inventory clutter.

Kakaroach

I believe it was 10 fillers for a pool of 15.

Power hearts also replaced 1/2* accessories in raids, albeit at a terrible drop rate.. at least it removes inventory clutter.
I don't know how I feel about this. As a veteran player who has all of the yuki, puppies, and normal chappies, I'm happy that power hearts are everywhere these days. But this is gonna suck for new accounts who want to make those accessories. Not many other places you can get 2 star accessories.

Pretty tame last trap bannner. Just one more day until the next livestream right? Almost there!

15 characters? That's like a Step Up pool, wow.

I really don't like using power hearts on 3* accessories so I don't like the raid update. Hearing that it has terrible drop rates when you could get a lot of 2* accessory drops sucks too, I didn't mind the accessory clutter since it would help me decide when to start using those accessories as fodder. I guess it's good for the 4* raids since I always sold 1* accessories and never used those as fodder since they cost more to use.

The character magnification update was released as well so don't be surprised that your older characters and newer ones that had 1.0 mags (Yoruichi/Gin) are hitting harder.

Raid Nanao and Iba added to the album

Could these be for TYBW Kyoraku and Komamura?

Confirmed!

Kyoraku
Speed/SAD 20%
Hollow Killer
Long Reach +20%
Bruiser +30%
Frenzy
Devastation
Sprinter

Toshiro
Power/SAR 12%
Hollow Killer
Long Reach +20%
Frenzy
Devastation
Debilitator
Weaken Defense
Sprinter

Byakuya
Technique/Tsukishima Soul trait
Arrancar Killer
Bruiser +30%
Havoc +20%
Berserker +40%
Bombardment
Weaken Defense
Sprinter

Komamura
Mind/NAD 20%
Espada Killer
Long Reach +15%
Flurry
Berserker +30%
Poise
Sprinter

It's happening, isn't it? EXCITED!

Yes, it's in the news!
dt15Trt.png

Fillers if you want double chance are Nemu, Past Kisuke, Love, Rose, Yachiru

3% Shunsui Banner with Katen Kyokotsu and Nanao (Oct 10-12 23:59)
3% Toshiro Banner with Hyorinmaru and Tag Team Momo (Oct 13-15 23:59)
3% Byakuya Banner with Koga and Senbonzakura (Oct 16-18 23:59)
3% Sajin Banner with Iba and Purple Yamamoto (Oct 19-21 23:59)
3% with all 4 and Izuru and TLA Ikkaku for 20 droplets of each attribute for each multi (Oct 22-30 23:59)

The TYBW characters won't be added to Premium Summons

chrono01

Yes, it's in the news!
dt15Trt.png

Fillers if you want double chance are Nemu, Past Kisuke, Love, Rose, Yachiru

3% Shunsui Banner with Katen Kyokotsu and Nanao
3% Toshiro Banner with Hyorinmaru and Tag Team Momo
3% Byakuya Banner with Koga and Senbonzakura
3% Sajin Banner with Iba and Purple Yamamoto
3% with all 4 and Izuru and TLA Ikkaku for 20 droplets of each attribute for each multi

The TYBW characters won't be added to Premium Summons
WHAAAAAAAAAAT!? I mean, not that I pull from the Premium Summons anyway, but it sucks that people won't ever be able to get them via tickets. :(

Excited for the banner, but damn it why must Past Kisuke be in there? That bastard has haunted me since his release, even more than Mayuri. I know, Crystal Links are valuable, but I'm still swimming in them. I think I pulled four of him since his release, so I'm sure he'll terrorize me once again. At least Nemu, Love and Rose would be new, although the latter two don't interest me a whole lot. I could try for the 3% banners I guess, but I kind of want all four and even those have characters I'd rather not have or already have.

Edit:

Stats posted on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BleachBrav...ced_manga_characters/?st=j82pfydf&sh=91587662

That Sajin... O_O

That Byakuya... :(

WHAAAAAAAAAAT!? I mean, not that I pull from the Premium Summons anyway, but it sucks that people won't ever be able to get them via tickets. :(

Excited for the banner, but damn it why must Past Kisuke be in there? That bastard has haunted me since his release, even more than Mayuri. I know, Crystal Links are valuable, but I'm still swimming in them. I think I pulled four of him since his release, so I'm sure he'll terrorize me once again. At least Nemu, Love and Rose would be new, although the latter two don't interest me a whole lot. I could try for the 3% banners I guess, but I kind of want all four and even those have characters I'd rather not have or already have.

Edit:

Stats posted on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BleachBrav...ced_manga_characters/?st=j82pfydf&sh=91587662

That Sajin... O_O

That Byakuya... :(

Yeah it's really disappointing since I was farming the BS and 4/5* ticket event for a chance to get them. You too? I got 4 of him trying to go for Riruka when she first released.

Apparently the 3% banners will be going on at different times during the month, I'll edit those in.

KLAB sure does love experimenting with Byakuya, maybe the new barrier strong attack will give him a niche because if not then RIP. Sajin does seem like the best one, can't go wrong with Poise and Flurry. Shunsui and Toshiro have Frenzy, Shunsui has a chance to insta kill with his special and Toshiro gets Debilitator for freezing.

The disappointing thing to me is that they don't have a Quincy/Human Killer(don't like the sound of Human killer honestly >.>) which makes me think that we really aren't going to get any Quincies and just get the TYBW forms of existing characters.

Edit: I accidentally used 5 orbs to buy soul tickets, hate when that happens :(

chrono01

Yeah it's really disappointing since I was farming the BS and 4/5* ticket event for a chance to get them. You too? I got 4 of him trying to go for Riruka when she first released.

Apparently the 3% banners will be going on at different times during the month, I'll edit those in.

KLAB sure does love experimenting with Byakuya, maybe the new barrier strong attack will give him a niche because if not then RIP. Sajin does seem like the best one, can't go wrong with Poise and Flurry. Shunsui and Toshiro have Frenzy, Shunsui has a chance to insta kill with his special and Toshiro gets Debilitator for freezing.

The disappointing thing to me is that they don't have a Quincy/Human Killer(don't like the sound of Human killer honestly >.>) which makes me think that we really aren't going to get any Quincies and just get the TYBW forms of existing characters.

Edit: I accidentally used 5 orbs to buy soul tickets, hate when that happens :(
Yeah, Kisuke won't leave me alone. I know I'll get another couple of him trying for the manga characters, I can feel it.

Byakuya does look a bit better at second glance, assuming the shield works as I think. We also haven't seen their attack strings yet, so maybe Byakuya's kit is really nice? He's sorely missing that frenzy, though. The other three look great, with special mention to Sajin. If his combat moves are nice, he might become the best character in the game.

RIP your five orbs. :/

Oh, new side-story available now too, so more orbs to farm!

Kakaroach

Yessssss here we go! Komamura and Kyoraku look great and that's all I needed! I don't really wanna wait for a month for them to be honest so I'm just gonna go ham now. Not added to premium summons makes sense, they don't want to let these characters get randomly picked up tickets.

I am sad that we might not get quincies. No human/Quincy killler for these guys could be a big sign. But this is the banner I'm going ham for! 3/9 for me, got Captain Kisuke, Vizard Love, and Vizard Rose. Not even bothered, lets gooooo!

Milr

Specific killers could always be added in when they start releasing quincies, but yeah, those don't seem to be a priority for Klab ATM.

Super disappointed in Byakuya, first the TLA shaft and now this, just... why?

Milr

Wow, great stuff. Shunsui/Toshiro/Sajin look amazing, but I'm still not sold on Byakuya (it doesn't help that I don't particularly enjoy ranged characters). This probably means Byakuya will be the only one I pull. :/
I agree on Byakuya, the shield is such a niche utility and lack of frenzy means no DPS. Klab could have made him so much better if they had just added group heal, or maybe even a team buff, to the shield.. we just had Szayel who brought double utility and he sure didn't bring the hype that these manga characters have. :s

chrono01

I agree on Byakuya, the shield is such a niche utility and lack of frenzy means no DPS. Klab could have made him so much better if they had just added group heal, or maybe even a team buff, to the shield.. we just had Szayel who brought double utility and he sure didn't bring the hype that these manga characters have. :s
It doesn't help that this Byakuya is Tech, which is already filled with so many other great characters, both melee as well as ranged. If I do pull him, I probably won't ever use him, since I'd rather use FB Ichigo is general means, and Riruka/TT Koga if I need ranged. :(

Him being healer would have set him apart because Tech is stuck with outdated Retsu and VD Momo.

Now I'm waiting for a new Orihime to bring heals and shield barriers, KLAB please!

Wow, the characters are already on bravesouls.fyi

Shunsui
Toshiro
Byakuya
Sajin

Most of the in game news gives away most of the info but I guess it's useful if you want to know what raid characters for specific skills and how much money/crystals/jewels you'll need. Has some info about the characters as well through the profile.

Kakaroach

I get the frustration about Byakuya. I've never really liked the character but it looks like they are experimenting with barriers before a new Orihime, like Hypno said.

What is the approach you all are gonna be taking given the banner schedule? I wan Kyoraku and Sajin, so I think I'm gonna summon on the double rate banner until I get one of those two, and then go ham on their individual banner to get the other? Good plan or no?

I think I'll just pull first in the double chance to get it over with but if I ever want to pull more I'd just go for the Shunsui/Toshiro banners since I'm 0/3 on both of those.

chrono01

Yeah, I haven't decided what I'll do. I want Shunsui and Sajin the most, so if I can manage both of them that'd be preferable. Still, if I could get even one of them I'd consider myself lucky, given my past experiences with pulling banner characters as they're introduced. I might call it at one should I get lucky enough, but it depends on how many orbs I spent to get to that point. If it's early on, I might be tempted to continue. Once I hit 2/4 of the banner characters (if it happens), I'll probably call it as the chance for dupes would be too great.

BTW, there's a lot of new side-story content. It just keeps going, and there's both a normal and hard mode variant. So many orbs.

Kakaroach

I looked up some gameplay for that paradise lost game and it looks pretty good. I dunno if it'll ever come to global but I would love to try it out.

I looked up some gameplay for that paradise lost game and it looks pretty good. I dunno if it'll ever come to global but I would love to try it out.

The graphics are really good and the special attacks are beautiful, maybe I'm playing it wrong but the gameplay is pretty simple as I'm just waiting for the cooldown times to use the special attacks. It'd be nice if it came to global!

chrono01

1k orbs, and I got:

TYBW Byakya (New)
TYBW Toshiro (New)
TYBW Shunsui (New)
Nemu (New)

I really...really want TYBW Sajin, but since I'm 3/4 of the banner characters, I'm calling it here. I may do a few pulls on his 3%, we'll see.

Top Bottom