• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne leaked gameplay trailer (new leak, early footage)

Reg

Banned
shottas2.gif

Zukuu

Banned
The game looks awesome and the music is amazing!

Only thing that looks off are the blood splatters and the crow feathers. Also looks a bit too linear.

Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype!

Is this cross-gen, because it looks really rough. The leaked gameplay (off-screen) looks much better. Going for a CG trailer at conference was the right decision it seems.

Neiteio

This is old footage with outdated visuals.
But it's gameplay. Did they ever officially show off gameplay footage before? They should've shown this at Sony's conference. Who cares about CGI trailers? This is much better, even if it's outdated (and I'm not sure what indicator there is of its age, other than seeing WebMs a few weeks back).

Cincaid

Disappointing framerate and tearing, but I hope that will be fixed prior to release.

That said; this game is the reason I'll most likely buy a PS4 eventually.

Ridley327

But it's gameplay. Did they ever officially show off gameplay footage before? They should've showed this at Sony's conference. Who cares about CGI trailers? This is much better, even if it's outdated (and I'm not sure what indicator there is of its age, other than seeing WebMs a few weeks back).

They showed some footage on Wednesday from off-screen captures during Sony's livestream. Before you get excited, though, most of it was the player going up a ladder.

Top Bottom