• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne leaked gameplay trailer (new leak, early footage)

Mortemis

Banned
tbFiE1w.gif

I need this game. I NEED it. My god.

This must be such an old build, because the graphics in the E3 demo are way better than this even off-screen. It honestly looks like a generational leap between the two. From must have got handed some secret sauce by Japan Studio.

Neiteio

The world is a lot more palatable in this gameplay footage. I think I'd get really tired of the game, really quick, if it were as dark and oppressive as the CGI trailer. I mean, that worked for the Tower of Latria, but that was only one part of Demon's Souls. It's great to see Bloodborne will also have wide open skies, fresh air, etc.

Toxi

Banned
I can't stop crying. Beautiful.

And it'll look even better judging by how good the gameplay from E3 looked.

Righteous.

Ick, what's with the framerate and tearing. :-O

But this is SO MUCH better than that boring CGI trailer. They should've showed this instead.
Probably for the best they did that as they probably don't want the audience at large to note the, well, framerate and tearing and consider it representative of anything.

doofy102

This must be such an old build, because the graphics in the E3 demo are way better than this even off-screen. It honestly looks like a generational leap between the two. From must have got handed some secret sauce by Japan Studio.

This might be closer to when they finished the Dark Souls DLC? I mean it looks a lot better than Dark Souls, but maybe that demo was the missing link between Dark Souls and what they've reached now.

raven777

so could this have been the supposed TGS trailer for last year? Demonite hinted we were supposed to see project beast at last year's TGS.

BPoole

I'm loving the agility maneuvers. Rolling all the time in Dark Souls looks kind of silly and the backstep is pretty worthless

SZips

Even with the shady framerate and screen tearing, that still looked awesome! I really cannot wait to play this.

Top Bottom