• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne leaked gameplay trailer (new leak, early footage)

UrbanRats

icLjDG3TjOcna.gif

I'm getting some Flamelurker vibes from this motherfucker.

GorillaJu

Did not disappoint. Day 1 buy for me.
This should have been shown instead of the CGI trailer at E3.

CGI trailer was the right choice without question. If Sony came out confidently showing this trailer as their showcase game they'd be torn apart.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i watched the tower of latria section last night (only have dark, never owned a ps3)

tonight i think ill watch an american werewolf in london

nothin stops dis train

jaaz

How did I miss the full trailer reveal??? Mayhaps I'm playing too much a Destiny.

Anyways, I've always said DeS was a horror game at heart, and it looks like this one will outdo it in that department, plus ramp up the speed. Words cannot express how excited I am for this game.

Man

I hope we get release date info soon
This leaked trailer which is months old (TGS 2013?) has a ton of content in it and the PS Store has it up for pre-order with the date March 31st (I think the producers said Spring 2015 as well). FROM is pretty good at releasing on date so should be in that period.

Violater

This leaked trailer which is months old (TGS 2013?) has a ton of content in it and the PS Store has it up for pre-order with the date March 31st (I think the producers said Spring 2015 as well). FROM is pretty good at releasing on date so should be in that period.

Excellente!
3AQmK.gif

RetroDLC

Foundations of Burden

Do not trust the March 31st date. It's the last feasible time of the final 2014 quarter and a lot of stores use it as a placeholder for products with no set release date.

I think it was just because a panelist asked Patrick about it, I'm sure shirtlessness and bad soda would have continued otherwise.

EDIT: 2:58 for those interested.

Wow... Surprisingly good discussion about a game.

I miss hearing these guys actually be passionate about games. Jeff doesn't seem to like any games anymore.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
I'm changing my stance on the "end game clothes". I think that the main character will be able to alternate between human and beast form.

Could just be that equipment degradation is a bit more dynamic now, maybe sets have different levels of degradation that's visible? Dark Souls 2 gear looks worn and old if it breaks completely.

It'd be nice to have a visual indicator of how well your gear is holding up

Wow... Surprisingly good discussion about a game.

I miss hearing these guys actually be passionate about games. Jeff doesn't seem to like any games anymore.

Yeah, it's why I stopped watching/listening to Giant Bomb. Everyone seems so down, on every.fucking.game.ever.

Videogame coverage...serious business. Can you imagine the pulse on thsee guys if they had to cover, like stocks or something.

orochi91

Yeah, it's why I stopped watching/listening to Giant Bomb. Everyone seems so down, on every.fucking.game.ever.

Videogame coverage...serious business. Can you imagine the pulse on thsee guys if they had to cover, like stocks or something.

I feel it's gotten worse since Ryan's passing, particularly with regards to Jeff.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Top Bottom