• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne leaked gameplay trailer (new leak, early footage)

Is Bloodborne the new The Last Guardian? -> http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00KWB1UTC/

DwfK9ke.png

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Does these come with Red PS4?
I normally always go for the black consoles, but I'd totally take a red PS4 Bloodborne bundle. :D

And now I'm reminded of a review tagline for the original Legacy of Kain on PS1 in GameFan magazine that said: "My Playstation is bleeding.". So fitting.

Spineker

Banned
I love how this game has a sort of Van Helsing style to it. Dark and drab Victorian London style look with a character that has a shotgun as a weapon with giant Werewolves.

Anyone know what the tag line for this game is alluding to?

This battle......this nightmare......how will it end?

Is there going to be some twist because I would think the end would be pretty obvious....you find the cure....this is a FROM software game though -___-

Ploid 3.0

someone should tweet this to yosh, and point him to the positive reactions here

It won't get past marketing. The red just makes people feel hungry so seeing the dominant red cover will probably get them to run to Mcdonalds instead of impulse buying the game.

Ridley327

It won't get past marketing. The red just makes people feel hungry so seeing the dominant red cover will probably get them to run to Mcdonalds instead of impulse buying the game.

What if, and bear with me on this one, there was a meal promotion tie-in for the game? Buy a Big Mac, and get a $10 off coupon for the game. You can even call it the PREPARE TO DI(N)E Deal.

VertPin

I'm no Photoshop pro, but...

Red all the way.

Contrast is a problem (it looks bad). The first three and last two letters get lost in the darker parts of the background.
God, these are amazing. I would go for either. Preferably black.
Credit to the rest of it goes to Bloodrage, but here's the black text version. Tried black by itself and a red stroke version but this ultimately looked the best imo.

QSFuyDIl.jpg
HNGH. This looks SO good. Seriously, can we start a petition or something to get Bloodborne to have a black box? This looks super cool.

And Naughty Dog completely owned him on Twitter ;)
That's all there needs to be said about this "insidurr".....

LOL that was good.

I stopped caring about "Insiders" when they kept saying Xbox was getting a major 3rd part exclusive and nothing happened at E3.

OT I wonder if Sony will do custom hardware for Bloodborne. I would really like a Blood colored case though.

LOL that was good.

I stopped caring about "Insiders" when they kept saying Xbox was getting a major 3rd part exclusive and nothing happened at E3.

OT I wonder if Sony will do custom hardware for Bloodborne. I would really like a Blood colored case though.

The only insider you can 100% trust in is Demonite.

Owwari

Banned
I wonder what Ninty and MS have in store for us regarding this game, Bloodborne goes uncontested and PS4 can kiss victory for the entire gen for all I know.

Stillmatic

Some weapon observations from the trailer, first the obvious:

Shotgun
shotgun3xs9k.gif

Sawcleaver - Transformable
sawcleavervgsuw.gif

Oil item, then Torch
oiltorch81s5s.gif

Axe
axer8s9s.gif

Halberd - 2 handed
halberdxgsp9.gif

Twin Daggers - Dual wield
dualdaggersl1sx5.gif

Not so obvious:

Some sort of gadget in the left hand, another unknown weapon in the right
unknown29fsbv.gif

Unknown fire infused weapon on his back?
fireweaponqsssw.gif

Katana?
katanapysew.gif

ijed

Some weapon observations from the trailer, first the obvious:

There's another where he blocks with the sawcleaver in the left hand. Edit: At 1:06 - I think he's two-hand blocking with it

Grimløck;116773781 said:
thanks to whoever made the wallpaper earlier. looks great.

Yeah I'm using that too - thankyou based mickcenary

Soriku

HNGH. This looks SO good. Seriously, can we start a petition or something to get Bloodborne to have a black box? This looks super cool.

Better yet every, game should go back to having a black box. I didn't realize how much the blue bothered me till I saw the Bloodborne cover with the blue. It just doesn't fit. Black is a nice neutral color.

Not happening though. Sony pls.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
one of the few games i plan on getting a physical copy for... hopefully we get some nice oversized box like FFXIV PS4 CE

Ghazi

I want a PS4 for The Order and this. My god, especially this. Sony is crushing my heart because I know that I can't resist Halo, but Bloodborne looks soooo good. Especially since I put nearly in 800 hours in DS1 and about 300 in DS2 and somewhere in between those two for Demon's. And that leaked gameplay.... ohhhhhhh.

But maaaaaaaan.

Ephemeris

I loved what I saw so much I had to go back for a second viewing.

The t-shirts they gave out were pretty dope as well.

I was a sucker for the bloodspatter-staying-on-the-character effect

Top Bottom