• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob Odenkirk & David Cross get Netflix Series Order - "With Bob and David"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

YESSSSSS

giphy.gif

Salsa

btw, assuming this is what this mr.show reunion pic is about:

B6NHIj6IYAA4EsK.jpg

PFT and Aukerman are probably involved

too good

Six new X-Files episodes, four new "Mr. Show" episodes... what's next, two Firefly episodes? One Brisco County Jr. episode? A five minutes short to wrap up Deadwood?

Motherfucker I need MOAR.

Good news nonetheless...

- Deadline: Paul F. Tompkins, Jay Johnston, Brian Posehn, Others Join ‘With Bob and David’
Bob Odenkirk and David Cross have recruited several long-time friends and collaborators for their Netflix sketch comedy series, With Bob and David. Joining the duo on the four-episode series, which will be accompanied by an hourlong “making-of” special, are Paul F. Tompkins, Jay Johnston, Brian Posehn, John Ennis, Mark Rivers and Dino Stamatopolis. All have worked with Odenkirk and Cross before, including on the duo’s sketch comedy series Mr. Show. Tompkins also had a role on Cross and Odenkirk’s followup series, Tenacious D. Also cast in With Bob and David is Comedy Bang! Bang!‘s David Ferguson.

Per Odenkirk and Cross, in With Bob and David, after being dishonorably discharged from the Navy SEAL, Bob and David are back serving our country the way they do best: making sketch comedy. Four half-hours of brand-new comedy featuring all new characters, all new scenes and, most importantly, all new wigs.

So glad that John Ennis is a part of the project. Haven't seen much of him lately and he is seriously underrated as a comic and actor.

Exclusive: Netflix reveals With Bob And David’s premiere date

Teaser at the link.

AV Club said:
After months of Twitter selfies, subtle hints, and secretive live tapings in the Los Angeles/Glendale area, it can be told: With Bob And David, the Mr. Show reunion that’s not a Mr. Show reunion, premieres November 13. Watch the video above to see Bob Odenkirk and David Cross emerge from a blue plastic shelter (presumably manufactured by GloboChem) older, wiser, and more Emmy-nominated. And then, just like old times, they field an accusatory question from Brian Posehn.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
What time does Netflix put shows up? This is probably the one thing I will stay up until the wee hours of the night to watch the second it drops.

georly

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

I came in to post just this. Mr show was the funniest thing ever to teenager-me. I wonder if it still stands up. I can't look at spongebob and not be reminded of mr show, thanks to that being my introduction to Tom Kenny.

Edit: I'm super late to this announcement holy crap.

LCfiner

I came in to post just this. Mr show was the funniest thing ever to teenager-me. I wonder if it still stands up. I can't look at spongebob and not be reminded of mr show, thanks to that being my introduction to Tom Kenny.

I just re watched my DVDs a few months ago and I think it does.

Last season wasn't quite as funny as the others, imo. but, still, great show

Tobor

YES!!!! It holds up beautifully, just like the jar of mayostard I've had in the back of the pantry since the 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom