• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bonkers Amazon.com PSN Deals

Omikaru

Have they blocked all non US orders now?

Keep getting 'Online game codes are only available to US customers' when trying to buy the BF4 code.

Can't get around it at all with having a US address in my address book as the OP ( and much googling) suggests.

Do you need a US billing address too?

Here's the guide I referenced when I did it: http://www.nowgamer.com/features/2176331/ps4_how_to_buy_us_digital_psn_games.html

This part is key:

We used a UK card to pay for the game we bought and found that you cannot use the UK address that the card is registered to when buying your digital PS4 game.

Instead, use the US address as your billing address - this worked fine for us despite the fact that we paid with a UK card.

gloone

Sorry, processing is taking longer than expected.
Please do not reorder this item.
Some Game and Software downloads go through extra verification that may take up to 4 hours.
This process is in place to prevent unauthorized orders on your account.

:(

A bit off topic but just saw this on slickdeals.
TwoSmiles by HP is offering 20% off Gift Cards. Enter coupon code BF20 during checkout (step 3 of checkout) for the discount. Thanks GoodDay

Note, excludes Amazon & Groupon gift cards

Example deals after 20% off
$25 Starbucks Gift Card $20
Redeem here
$50 AMC Gift Card $40
Redeem here
$100 Toys R Us Gift Card $80
Redeem here
$100 Gamestop Gift Card $80
Redeem here

Cant get it to open but man if you get that and 100 bucks for 80 from GS! Then go get BF deals that would be epic

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Bananas that I managed to get BF 4 on PS4 for only 19.99 essentially. I guess I already had a 5 dollar promo credit so when I purchased the BF 4 code it was 19.99. I still have the $10 freebie that was in the PS4 box so I was able to score BF 4 for a sweet sweet price. Probably would have never gotten it if it wasn't this cheap.

Based Amazon. This needs to become a semi-regular thing and it will give me all the incentive I need for that digital future.

Done! Bought PS3 BF4 code for $25. Received $5 credit instantly.

Redeemed BF4 on PS3, purchased upgrade from PS4.

So, 30 bucks for both PS3 and PS4 versions of BF4? Sweet as!

BTW, I'm in AU and worked fine for me. :)

Done! Bought PS3 BF4 code for $25. Received $5 credit instantly.

Redeemed BF4 on PS3, purchased upgrade from PS4.

So, 30 bucks for both PS3 and PS4 versions of BF4? Sweet as!

BTW, I'm in AU and worked fine for me. :)

and you got $5 again towards next psn amazon store order with this purchase.

UraMallas

What makes it even sweeter is that I'm away from my PS4 for the holiday but it's plugged in at home so when I get home I'll have my Battlefield PS4 game just sitting there ready to play.

We are living in the future.

That deal from slick deals works!
You can name how much you want a gift card from GS and then take 20%off with the BF20 code. It is a digital gift card! So tomorrow I can go get some BF deals with an additional 20% off
WP_20131128_007.jpg

f@luS

More than a member.
Just bought bf4. Got email for 5dollar off yet it doesnt appear when i want to take the gift card?

So $24.99 -$5 from yesterday = $19.99

received $5 towards next digital purchase via amazon and upgraded to PS4 BF4

$29.99 = Amazon is making me go digital.

Well, just got Battlefield 4 on PS3 for $15 thanks to promotion codes, then upgraded to PS4 using the $10 credit I had from buying the PS4. I wasn't even planning on playing this game!

Wait, I had no idea I could tell the PS4 to start downloading things from the download queue on the SEN store! Just found out when I started the BF4 download.

It is written digital...

As I was saying...

It is our pleasure to let you know that your order entitles you to a $5 promotional credit for our new PlayStation Network Store, featuring digital games and DLC for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita. This credit must be used by 11/18/2014 ( and cannot be used on Amazon.com Gift Cards or PlayStation Network Gift Cards). To redeem your credit, simply purchase a qualifying digital item from the PlayStation Network Store (digital items will have [Digital Code] in the title). Your credit will be automatically applied during checkout.

Andee

Cheers Omikaru, it was that billing address bit I was doing wrong. Changing it to the US address got the order to go through. Initially I was concerned that would cause issues with the bank if it didn't match, so never thought to change that.

kcurlsjr

Neo Member
Okay, so am I missing a step here:

1. Snagged the digital BF4 from amazon
2. Redeemed PS3 code on SEN store
3. Purchased PS3 to PS4 upgrade
4 Downloaded and installed on PS4

But it won't let me launch the game as it says it is tied to another account???

Anyone have this problem?

ZeroX03

Banned
Okay, so am I missing a step here:

1. Snagged the digital BF4 from amazon
2. Redeemed PS3 code on SEN store
3. Purchased PS3 to PS4 upgrade
4 Downloaded and installed on PS4

But it won't let me launch the game as it says it is tied to another account???

Anyone have this problem?

Did you set the US account as a master? If the account isn't set as master, it'll only play games while logged into PSN.

Darknight

Ok so I bought BF4 bundle. Might as well. Gonna sell my disk copy so it wont be so bad.

Now on PS4 you can have more than 1 Primary account right? Thing is on PS4 I made a new account so I have my old one that is sharing the PS+ benefits. If I make my 2nd account a Primary also, I can the play BF4 on other account as well, right?

Top Bottom