• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bonkers Amazon.com PSN Deals

grkazan12

Does anyone know, when the BC4 and AC4 amazon deals are going to end? Going to best buy tomorrow to sell back physical versions and pick up amazon gift cards?

jamie2497

Neo Member
Sorry if this has been answered already but does anyone know if this affects multiplayer for people in the UK if they buy from the US PSN store? Will we still be on UK servers when we log into our UK accounts?

simonski

Just redeemed my ps3 AC4 code, and while the ps4 upgrade shows up on the SEN website, I'm not able to add funds at checkout. I'm in the UK, so could this be a region thing?

chuckycem

Thanks alot OP.
Just got BF4 and upgrade option appeared after 5 minutes.
Although i did not get a PS4 yet this is a great deal.

fred

Aw bollocks, bought a 1 year Plus subscription and keep on getting 'An Error Occurred' message. Was going to wait and see if everything worked (I'm in the EU and registering with my US account) and then get another year if all went well.

Is the system just busy or have things gone tits up somewhere..?

Fox1304

Aw bollocks, bought a 1 year Plus subscription and keep on getting 'An Error Occurred' message. Was going to wait and see if everything worked (I'm in the EU and registering with my US account) and then get another year if all went well.

Is the system just busy or have things gone tits up somewhere..?

I think there is quite a bit of overload on the PSn right now. Can't sign in.

fred

I think there is quite a bit of overload on the PSn right now. Can't sign in.

Yup, that's what I was thinking. I decided to throw caution to the winds and bought 2 anyway lol, hope it all works otherwise I've just thrown away 40 quid.

Horns

Yup, having PSN issues here too. Trying to redeem my code, but I get errors.

Thought maybe it was my internet connection, but XBL is working fine.

hymanator

I can't sign on psn either. I was thinking this had something to do with the recent password reset thing. Glad to know it's not just me. Would like to redeem my codes though..

ElfArmy177

Im so confused. I went to the PSN store on my PS4 and used my code for Assassins creed 4, but its still not allowing me to upgrade, it keeps saying "not available for purchase". What do I do?

Eusis

Feels to me like if it got that low it's going to be ripe for Plus fodder sooner than later. Kind of the problem with me I guess, though it helps on my end that I blasted through on PC and would only want on PS3 for Move, and it wasn't exactly my favorite game of the year anyway.

Ive been talking/fuming at sony support for the last 45 minutes or so. First him and his manager told me only physical copies of COD are eligible for upgrade, which I called bullshit on. Says right on the page digital copies are upgradeable. Then he's telling me it doesn't show up on my account, which I am now on hold again after saying bullshit. It's clearly on my download list with 11/28 10.9 gb ps3. Anyone have any luck with sony support? I feel like they don't know what they are doing.

XxCGSxX

I searched everywhere and couldn't find this. Does the DLC for AC4 (Aveline) and BF4 (China Rising) carry over to ps4 with the upgrade?

Dragon

Banned
I searched everywhere and couldn't find this. Does the DLC for AC4 (Aveline) and BF4 (China Rising) carry over to ps4 with the upgrade?

My Aveline did.

And everyone trying to redeem codes I would wait a few days unless you don't already have plus.

Ive been talking/fuming at sony support for the last 45 minutes or so. First him and his manager told me only physical copies of COD are eligible for upgrade, which I called bullshit on. Says right on the page digital copies are upgradeable. Then he's telling me it doesn't show up on my account, which I am now on hold again after saying bullshit. It's clearly on my download list with 11/28 10.9 gb ps3. Anyone have any luck with sony support? I feel like they don't know what they are doing.

I was going to call them but i figured i would get even more annoyed trying to deal with them.

Bullshit though

Top Bottom