• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bonkers Amazon.com PSN Deals

witness

Got Battlefield for $20 before the $10 upgrade on PS3, upgraded it to PS4, and had it download to my system an hour away from my phone. Its 2013 y'all.

Ilive1up

excellent. it's downloading to my ps4 now.

best thing, just used the 10 dollar credit that was in the PS4 box. so 25 bucks for B4. NOT BAD!

spanks

Did you set the US account as a master? If the account isn't set as master, it'll only play games while logged into PSN.

Oh wait, so I would have to keep switching the US account to master account every time I want to play BF4?
If so, might be too much trouble for me...

skynidas

Banned
ANYONE here bought NBA 2K14 from them? I bought the PS4 Digital Code and when I redeem it it shows the PS3 version on my download list....

marrec

Banned
The future is so weird.

I bought a game for one system (that I don't own) upgraded to another system for ten bucks and downloaded it all from my phone while on vacation.

Cool.

NeOak

Bought BF4 PS3 at 35 an hour before the deal (i had forgotten). Sent an email when it dropped to 25, got 10 bucks amazon credit.

<3 Amazon.

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh wait, so I would have to keep switching the US account to master account every time I want to play BF4?
If so, might be too much trouble for me...

You can have multiple master/primary accounts on your PS4. As long as your US account is set as a master account, any games you download will be available on any other account. You'll only need to use the US account to start downloads, from there on everything can be played on your EU account.

spanks

You can have multiple master/primary accounts on your PS4. As long as your US account is set as a master account, any games you download will be available on any other account. You'll only need to use the US account to start downloads, from there on everything can be played on your EU account.

Cool, that makes a lot more sense.

mut321

Neo Member
I think the deal will be back tomorrow but for $30, don't know if that's a dealbreaker for those who missed out.

skynidas

Banned
ANYONE here bought NBA 2K14 from them? I bought the PS4 Digital Code and when I redeem it it shows the PS3 version on my download list....

Update on this, I contacted Amazon about this and they gave me another code for the PS4 version and it worked, their customer service really is amazing.

Anyone having issues with getting the upgrade for COD? I redeemed the game on my ps3, I even played until the first trophy to make sure it appeared on my account, and my ps4 PSN store still says the upgrade is unavailable after 4 hours.

oh man, BF 4 is 35 now. i miscalculated the time and thought it was at evening over here when it reality it was early morning. fuck me.

but i thought the price was supposed to go back to 30$? what happened?

ZeroX03

Banned
oh man, BF 4 is 35 now. i miscalculated the time and thought it was at evening over here when it reality it was early morning. fuck me.

but i thought the price was supposed to go back to 30$? what happened?

The price should go down to $30 soon, Amazon's prices seem to take a couple of minutes to adjust, and are prone to changing back randomly.

EDIT: Does Amazon run on ET or PT? The calendar still has Nov 29th deals as upcoming.

spanks

Umm, do I have to get the upgrade on the US account? Because it won't let me add funds via my non-US paypal account. What can I do?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
The price should go down to $30 soon, Amazon's prices seem to take a couple of minutes to adjust, and are prone to changing back randomly.

EDIT: Does Amazon run on ET or PT? The calendar still has Nov 29th deals as upcoming.
PST, they're based in the west coast.

I picked up Assasins Creed on PS3 and upgraded it to ps4 with the $10 gift card from the ps4. So I got Assasins Creed for $35 flat. Awesome deal.

Darknight

Did anyone purchase Cod Ghosts digital PS3 version for 40 bucks? Apparently you can NOT upgrade it to the PS4 version from the $10 upgrade offer.

Redeem the PS3 copy on your PSN account and then go to your PS4, go to the store and hit the PS3 PS4 link and the $10 option to upgrade should let you do it. I couldnt do this via the SEN website.

Also is AC4 worth it at ~$30 digital? Is it a long game with tons of things to do? I just bought BF4+Premium bundle since I do feel like swapping disks is a little weird coming from the VITA.

ZeroX03

Banned
Did anyone purchase Cod Ghosts digital PS3 version for 40 bucks? Apparently you can NOT upgrade it to the PS4 version from the $10 upgrade offer.

Can anyone elaborate on this? I see no differences between CoD and ACIV/BF4 which both work perfectly.

Also is AC4 worth it at ~$30 digital? Is it a long game with tons of things to do? I just bought BF4+Premium bundle since I do feel like swapping disks is a little weird coming from the VITA.

It's absolutely amazing. Best game in the series. Plenty to do, and I haven't touched anything multiplayer related yet.

Certinty

So my account is being investigated or something and I did not receive my $10
PSN code. I'll obviously fail these checks so can someone tell me if i'll be charged for it?

Redeem the PS3 copy on your PSN account and then go to your PS4, go to the store and hit the PS3 PS4 link and the $10 option to upgrade should let you do it. I couldnt do this via the SEN website.

I can't get COD upgrade to work for ps4 either on the console or SEN website. Keeps saying Not available. If it doesn't work I'm going to be pissed.

Can anyone elaborate on this? I see no differences between CoD and ACIV/BF4 which both work perfectly.

I know how to redeem, but going through the customer review and 30+ comments, I'm not sure i want to spend 40 bucks on cod and not be able to upgrade it.

Has anyone here actually been able to upgrade to the ps4 version of ghosts after buying the ps3 code from amazon?

Bradach

Damn, i was sitting here rubbing my chin having a good think about BF4 with premium for $75 and just as I decided to push the button it went to $85.

Ah well, standard edition it is so

How long ago did you buy COD for PS3? 5 mins, 10 mins?

you just have to refresh until it appears, it's on the site so it will work.

I bought it at 11 AM? Review comments on Amazon are saying that they contacted Sony and they said the amazon digital version is not eligible for upgrade. I'll try contacting them myself tomorrow.

ZeroX03

Banned
I bought it at 11 AM? Review comments on Amazon are saying that they contacted Sony and they said the amazon digital version is not eligible for upgrade. I'll try contacting them myself tomorrow.

Gamers who purchased the digital version of [Call of Duty®: Ghosts] for PS3,

Gamers who purchased the digital version of Assassin’s Creed®IV Black Flag™ for PS3™,

Gamers who purchased the digital version of Battlefield 4 for PS3™,
Give them the exact quotes from the PSN store, nowhere does it mention Amazon codes aren't eligible. Raise hell. ACIV and BF4 work perfectly, they shouldn't be screwing anyone over on this.

Darknight

Just bought AC4 digital. Damn it GAF!!!!

I got a $10 off due to me buying BF4+Premium so it was like $26 with tax. I had PSN credits from Sony rewards that got for free basically. Feels good mang.

Top Bottom