• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bonobos can now make fire from scratch and toast marshmallows. RIP Humans

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mnq79q8yRF1rg903vo1_500.gif

Apple to expand iPhone sales to a whole new audience

Why'd you think iPhone 6 has a bigger screen option? It's not for us

akira28

bonobos are the good ones though. It's the chimps who go for the balls first and then the eyes.

Bonobos are the peaceful hippie apes. We should teach them how to smoke pot.

edit: oh god. watched the video. someone get that ape some weed, stat. I would smoke dope with good guy kanzi.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
The ape in this video also understands the mechanics of Pac-Man.

antonz

They are intelligent animals. Its a shame that Chimps are so mean though and have been learning the wrong stuff. Chimps have learned how to make spears and kill with them.

At least its Bonobos so we just have to worry about them having lot and lots of sex with us, and not eating our faces off like Chimps.

Cerity

This particular bonobo has been doing it for a few years now.

They interact with their handlers through a touch interface using pictograms. Earlier on in that particular episode, the bonobo tells George what fruits/veggies to bring with him from the fridge through facetime on an ipad.

Dryk

I don't see the problem, bonobos just want to chill and spread free love. Chimps are the ones to worry about.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
yeah, the females run the society, and they have more of a sex based social economy than anything.

So it really is the oldest profession?

Lamel

Banned
If you go back 5 million years or so, this is probably what our ancestors were doing, sans matches.

TAJ

Valtýr;108903063 said:
The look of disappointment on my face when the box of matches showed up is palatable.

Still smarter than my boss's 4yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom