• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The guy did tweet that this is just a way that they test their system out. It only makes sense that one of the code release things would get cray.

tauke

I managed to redeem the PC code the moment I saw the Twitter feed goes live. Seems like they still need to the software infrastructure for SHiFT.

barrin87

Mine seems to be switching from "Code Redemption Failed" to "Code Has Already Been Redeemed." I was at least able to get 2 of the keys this weekend so it's no biggy that I couldn't get this one to work. It's nice for Gearbox to offer this at least since they clearly don't have to.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Oh no! One of the 4/5 times a keys been posted, it's been unredeemable. Gearbox is doomed.

I love the idea that ultimately the end result of this has been more keys going out and people are still bitching.

preach

sophora

you haven't killed yourself yet?

I'm impressed.

most of the time I'm in cloak, there have be situations where the effect has taken out my shields but at the same time it softens up enemies enough for me to second wind so I think the positives outweigh the negatives. I would rather have that certain shield that works with the Law pistols but not high enough level yet to wear my friend's yet.

FINALBOSS

Banned
So from not being able to even log into Shift since launch until yesterday when I magically could all of a sudden. Now I boot up the game today to redeem the new golden key code and now Shift magically doesn't work again.

Fuck my life.

where do e-tech weapons stand on the item quality scale, anyway?

do they? i haven't beaten it yet and i can't tell if you are serious or not.
On paper e-tech weapons are slightly worse then oranges, but it varies from weapon to weapon in practice.

Ok figured as much. Are E-Tech Weapons the Energy/Laser Weapons? Do they come in Orange Rarity as well?
There are no e-tech orange weapons.

HoodWinked

does the vault hunter relic help with drops for purple and orange drops?

i'm hearing non conclusive stuff. is there some forum that is investigating this? google isnt helpful.

Gravijah

does the vault hunter relic help with drops for purple and orange drops?

i'm hearing non conclusive stuff. is there some forum that is investigating this? google isnt helpful.

you're going to run into more oranges/purples because less whites are dropping. significantly more? no.

I feel like rarity and legendary weapons are a complete joke at this point. Game needs a patch hard.
I was contemplating this, but I don't see the point. The Bee+CC combo just makes farming easier since its level 50 gear, just reduces some of the tedium of whatever you have left to do.

exYle

If you guys are getting a bunch of "Code Already Redeemed" errors, I think that's a good sign that your code has actually been redeemed. Back out of Shift and check your messages again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom