• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxer briefs: Where have you been all my life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soodanim

Gold Member
Hate boxer briefs. Every time I wear a pair, they start to ride up my leg, especially if I have my air force uniform on. That gets rather uncomfortable.

I stick with briefs.
I'm reading the thread wondering if everyone has skinny things, because I get the riding up problem too. But I still wear a pair occasionally, usually on occasions where my body temperature isn't ever likely to rise at all and I'm not going to be moving much.

But in the summer for example, I'm always gonna wear boxers and shorts. Need that looseness for comfort.

Hunter S.

I'm reading the thread wondering if everyone has skinny things, because I get the riding up problem too. But I still wear a pair occasionally.

But in the summer for example, I'm always gonna wear boxers and shorts. Need that looseness for comfort.
Skiny legs is the answer,yes.

Friggz

1230368_multi_new.jpg

the real male undergarment GOAT. its like my legs are buttered.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm reading the thread wondering if everyone has skinny things, because I get the riding up problem too. But I still wear a pair occasionally, usually on occasions where my body temperature isn't ever likely to rise at all and I'm not going to be moving much.

Nah, I have strong legs and they can ride up on me, too. That's why I prefer trunks, which look nicer anyway, but I figure on this topic there is little practical difference for discussion. But if you want a kind that doesn't really ride up much, get something that isn't cotton and has stretch.

The lack of love for slips saddens me.
What are you even talking about. I have only heard of that word in reference to womens sleepwear/undergarment for a fancy dress.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I cannot stand the tightness on my nuts.

I stopped wearing them when I was in middle school and haven't looked back. My cock and balls thank me for that choice.
Good slips are made of cotton and have a cup-like shape. I have an entire drawer of CKs and they are fine

I also like their cotton boxer-like briefs, but they require *huge* legs.

Soodanim

Gold Member
I need to try that Under Armour underwear. I've seen them mentioned a few times in threads. What's best. 9"?

1230368_multi_new.jpg

the real male undergarment GOAT. its like my legs are buttered.

This, so much.

The boxer jock is the most comfortable underwear I've ever worn. Keeps my package in place nicely and feels great. I especially love the cotton version, so soft. I don't wear any other kind of underwear now.

Friggz

This, so much.

The boxer jock is the most comfortable underwear I've ever worn. Keeps my package in place nicely and feels great. I especially love the cotton version, so soft. I don't wear any other kind of underwear now.

Agreed so much. Only downside is that the can be a little pricey. I try to find them on the cheap form Marshall's or tj max

9 inches long is so depressing. Yall don't understand what counts as good underwear for men. Short trunks is the way.

I prefer 6 inches but who am I to criticize someone's underwear preference. I get why a guy would prefer briefs, boxers, or even no underwear at all. What counts as good underwear for one person may not be so good for another. As long as my penis is comfortable, I'm good.

I found a pair of these in my room a few weeks ago, I don't think they were mine so they must have been my stepdad's and my mom put them into my bag by accident.

Pretty damn comfy, I wound up lending them to a friend of mine who had no clean underwear and now I don't want them back but I might buy some tomorrow.

So you wore your step-dad's friend, and then your friend wore them? Wat

Boxer briefs are the dorky version of trunks

Ew
http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/165622/fruit-of-the-loom-boxer-briefs-profile.jpg[IMG]

Mr. Gahd damn Beckham
[IMG]http://i.pinger.pl/pgr427/9862288200074351490f5cf3/d3.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

What are the differences between boxer briefs and trunks?

I used to exclusively wear boxers since like the 8th grade, but recently discovered boxer briefs thanks to my girlfriend and I can't go back. I love them.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
What are the differences between boxer briefs and trunks?

Trunks are a square cut, no superfluous material going halfway down your leg. Some of the boxer briefs shown in here are so ridiculously long, you might as well be wearing a second pair of pants.

I tried a pair one time and they kepy running up my leg and I found myself pulling them down.
Maybe I have a pair that was too small? Anybody else have that problem?

Vostro

Don't get those cheap ones that you get from walmart, get some quality boxer briefs like Calvin Klein. They are the best.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
guys don't buy calvin klein, under armor, etc those are cheap trash. kiton, under, hermes is where its at

What's wrong with CK's :(

I buy the all cotton ones, BTW. I hate synthetic fibres. They make me sweat and smell.

Edit: Oh God, Hermès underwear is killing me.

UITL0Xi.jpg

WHAT'S GOING ON THERE.

Hmmmmm I've been a boxer man my whole life. I have some Jockey boxer briefs but they aren't comfortable. Probably will try the premium Hanes ones.

I always thought it was strange how boxer briefs are pretty common in America but their swimwear equivalents are not. In Europe square-cut swimwears are better accepted than in America.

Quick

Banned
What are everyone's thoughts on Saxx branded boxer briefs?

What's a good brand in general?

I have a couple and they're so comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom