• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Only thing im surpised about is Garcia surviving the fight. Props to him on making it the full 12 but never doubted Thurman for second. Easy money.

I had it 117-111 Thurman. Garcia sleepwalking around waiting on a left hook all night was pretty bad. Thurman took a lot of rounds with only a little more activity. Garcia is going to kick himself after watching the tape.

Tom_Cody

Bellew won't win.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17FoyJwjtEM&feature=youtu.be&t=19m52s

You have a fat Bellew who couldn't cut it at 175 moving up to face Haye who had retired for 4 years ago but had to return because he went broke. Eddie Hearn is a genius promoter that he was able to make this a PPV in the UK.

Bellew wins!
KuGsj.gif
Well I was very wrong, lol. I have never been more wrong about a boxing pick. Wow.

Tom_Cody

I had it 117-111 Thurman. Garcia sleepwalking around waiting on a left hook all night was pretty bad. Thurman took a lot of rounds with only a little more activity. Garcia is going to kick himself after watching the tape.
I was at the Barclay's last night and I actually had it for Garcia. It's interesting to learn after the fact that TV scorers had it so clearly for Thruman. I'll definitely have to rewatch it.

Great night of fights at the Barclays though. Very good untelevised undercard, massive KO by Lubin, and then a competitive main event.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Michael Conlan vs Tim Ibarra
Travis Kauffman vs Amir Mansour

Tonight, which to watch?

edit: whatever is on Box Nation is what I'm watching.

Top Bottom