• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Turin

Banned
Not sure that shouldn't have been ruled a no contest. Either way, I don't think Rigo was trying to do anything cheap. It's a fight.

Dan Rafael must be fuming. lol

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Not only did he clearly throw that punch after the bell, he was holding him behind the head to repeatedly hit him. That guy should be DQed.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I'm thinking this decision will probably be overturned in the future. Shit part is, Rigondeaux is the better fighter and could have won a legit fight.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Rigo fight got me suped hyped up for some controversy in the main event. Make that shit interesting! An ear bite or two!

PR_rambo

Banned
So looks like Manny is going to fight Joe Horn on ESPN or ABC. Top Rank with a new initiative. Crawford v Indongo would be on free TV as well. Could be good news for the sport

Tater Tot

"My God... it's full of Starch!"
So looks like Manny is going to fight Joe Horn on ESPN or ABC. Top Rank with a new initiative. Crawford v Indongo would be on free TV as well. Could be good news for the sport

I think boxing is going to moving to free TV. PBC and keith thurman are carrying that mantle. I am curious how they will be paid/compensated and if the mega millions previous fighters made will even be possible without PPV.

Turin

Banned
3-2 for Ward.

He's getting more comfortable but every time he throws a right hand, he's risking trading a right with Sergey. We know what can happen if they trade rights.

Another easy round for Ward.

This fight is making the disparity in boxing skill more apparent than the first.

Kovalev is very, very good. Ward is just a shade or two better.

Top Bottom