• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brave Frontier |OT| No puzzles, just dragons

Can try an Eze friend for spark on bb and then you can replace Elza with someone else if you want
Trying out an Eze friend and replaced Elza with Reis. Let's see how this goes.

The End varies so much. 2 units a wave, another 2 units, 1 unit. I guess it wants me to score low.

Shouta

I'm getting 2.2 mil per FH run right now in Terminus with

Haile - Lead
Zeruiah
Omni Vargas
Chrome
Charla
Whatever friend I can get (Avani, Eze, another Vargas, lol).

Key point I found is to make sure that the extra units on the first stage come out so you can bop them for the points.

MicH

Damn, don't have Zeruiah or Sirius.I guess I'll stick to guard frontier.
If you have Allanon he's a decent substitute for Zeruiah if you can keep his SBB up. An Omni Eze lead can give you BB on spark too, though Ensa really loves Sirius for his tristat buff that feeds into her conversation buff

My highest score on End so far has been 9,89m pounds which is quite good. Currently in rank 400 so I'm hoping I can keep that up and reach HR50.

I just summoned three times in the Melina / Allanon / Laberd rate up and got my Laberd at last! :D

If you have Allanon he's a decent substitute for Zeruiah if you can keep his SBB up. An Omni Eze lead can give you BB on spark too, though Ensa really loves Sirius for his tristat buff that feeds into her conversation buff

My highest score on End so far has been 9,89m pounds which is quite good. Currently in rank 400 so I'm hoping I can keep that up and reach HR50.

I just summoned three times in the Melina / Allanon / Laberd rate up and got my Laberd at last! :D

Eze was my most neglected starter hero, I just finished leveling him up to 100 on on 7* yesterday lol. Anyway I'm already HR50 so there's not too much of a reason for me to tryhard other than to deprive some other poor soul of +5. But I'm hoping that I can get the Sacred Longbow this season. Only 50,000,000 more point to go!

MicH

Just got this beast of a score on End:

uvelltsl.jpg

That netted me 2.1m esteem points. Damn!

Burned all my rainbow coin summons. Unfortunately I didn't get Signas, which is the only one of the 12 guardians I'm still missing. Also I'm still missing Homusubi, Lira, Borgeus, Zelha, Darvan, Bran, Duel-GX, Lucca, and Priscilla.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I only had 3 summons lol

Lava
K&K AGAIN (like the third time)
Douglas

Reeze escapes my clutches again...
oh well, free merit points.. and I'm near the cap. o:

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
After getting a nice chunk of Gems from doing some of the Grand Gaia quests and beating trials, I summoned at the All Stars Divine gate today.

Got me an Avani and Malbelle. Two units I've been hoping to get. WEEEE

...and there pretty much goes my luck with summoning.

MicH

Managed to beat Ark GGC and the Grah/Owen Breaking Barriers trial today. I came so damn close to losing both times though :lol

The rates up for the Divine Summon is no joke. I wanted a Sirius, first summon, a freaking Sirius! Knowing he's gonna get an Omni evolution will make him more valuable. Now, who to pick for my UoC lol? Still haven't gotten Avant, but Cyrus will be coming.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The rates up for the Divine Summon is no joke. I wanted a Sirius, first summon, a freaking Sirius! Knowing he's gonna get an Omni evolution will make him more valuable. Now, who to pick for my UoC lol? Still haven't gotten Avant, but Cyrus will be coming.

I'm kinda at this now too.

I just got Avani, do I really need Nyami at this point? I'm not short on Dark Units as it is haha.

Primus

Six summons off of today's gate:

6* Feeva (A), which would have been fantastic 6 months ago.
5* Vernil (B), eh, whatever.
5* Savia (A), Sigh.
5* Avani (A), FUCK YEAH
5* Kagura (L), Bah, humbug.
5* Medina (B), grumble grumble

No Sirius, who I really wanted, but an Anima Avani is not a bad consolation prize. Absolute shit for elgifs, too.

I'm split between Laberd, Isterio, and Krantz.

Laberd because he's a pretty slot efficient mitigator

Isterio becaue he is another ingredient in the RNG cancer of colosseum

Krantz because this fucker never shows up in my summoning gate

Primus

And that is a newly-maxed OE Selena. Used my FH pile of Frogs to boost her to 65SP, and unlocked status clean on BB/SBB.

Next up, Eze.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Looks like the Grand Quest to get the sphere's for Allanon and Nyami are out.

Still have to do one of the raid quests to get the other material

BUT THANK GOD THEY'RE OUT.

(I just hope they fixed that raid bug where the quest would loop)

The grand quest was pretty fun. Though it makes me wonder if we're going to be getting an Eneroth batch part 2, given that the plot actually didn't get resolved all the way in the GQ. Also it is a travesty that there is no art of Allanon's hippo.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Did 3 summons for Kulyuk. Got Rouche, Rineth and Tora. The rates are really bad.

I did two summons for the hell of it, got Charis (lol) and Reddrag. (one of the new units) Kulyuk is 7* minimum so I would assume the rates for him are going to be shit, same with Verne when she's going to be released. I'm not too keen on the idea of OE/Dream Evos right out of the gate.

Also got the materials for Ritus Staff for Allanerd. :D

That boss was such a fuck face. I was actually able to OTK him with Avant as lead, it's basically the best way to defeat him.

(And I still don't know which unit to pick for UoC)

Apparently it was confirmed last night that Avant and Krantz are going to get OE's which makes my decision for unit of choice clear! Krantz will elude me no more! Also if you have logged in for 30 days since March 26, you can redeem your unit of choice now.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Working on getting my Eze to his DE, so that kinda makes Nyami a bit expendable (and I have a couple friends with her as lead)

Still wafting over Charla or Haile. Driving me fucking nuts lol. (FWIW 3 friends have Haile as lead, one has Charla (who hasnt logged in for 30+ days and the only reason I haven't deleted it off friends.) I'm sure there are one or two others who switch out with her too.

Primus

Working on getting my Eze to his DE, so that kinda makes Nyami a bit expendable (and I have a couple friends with her as lead)

Still wafting over Charla or Haile. Driving me fucking nuts lol. (FWIW 3 friends have Haile as lead, one has Charla (who hasnt logged in for 30+ days and the only reason I haven't deleted it off friends.) I'm sure there are one or two others who switch out with her too.

You need another Charla, I can put mine on share. No problem.

Will decide my UoC once maintenance is over. So far Avant is still top of my list. Already have Sirius, Lafiel, Nyami, Allanon, Nadore, Dolk, Chrome, Rouche and Zenia.
Its been a long time since I set Zelnite as lead. Did it for a couple of hours after evolving him.

MicH

Some good stuff. Really nice of Gumi to completely catch us up with the legacy 7*. The only ones were whisking now are the recently released Sirius and Z Mifune OE. Not bad, Gumi!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Comparing Shida and Allanon, it looks like Allanon has the better buffs. Especially now that his sphere is out.

He has 30% boost to all parameters, negates elemental damage, boosts elemental damage & boosts OD gauge fill rate for LS plus even more OD fill with his sphere and SBB. Not to mention, his BB gives more elemental protection and HP boost and BB on hit. . ES with sphere negates all status aliments for 3 turns.

SBB also has a burst heal and boosts elemental weakness damage.

It's a pretty damn good unit.

So Silas and his batch are out. I'm guessing Cyrus = Silas?
The rng gods must be looking favorable on me today.
1st pull a 7 * Silas (G)! What, is this for real? A 7 star from the summon gate?

Primus

I think I'm done. Haven't actually played in over a month, haven't even bothered with SHS this time around. Think that Kingdom Hearts Unchained Chi did me in. And with Final Fantasy Brave Exvius right around the corner, I guess it's time to turn in my summoner's license.

Shouta

I've been logging in everyday but not doing much until I just summoned a bunch of units. TBH though it's getting really unwieldy and they release units too fast, lol

MicH

Yeah, I've also stopped playing after more than a year if playing every single how day. It was about time.

I picked up Granblue Fantasy up instead :lol

Top Bottom