• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brave Frontier |OT| No puzzles, just dragons

MicH

Holy hell this new gate is AMAZING! Best gate we've had in forever if you eant the new units! You can just keep summoning once you reach rate x10 as it doesn't reset!

In 16 pulls I got two Gildorf (one Anima), three Isterio (one Breaker), one Klaus (Breaker), two Lafiel (one 6* Anima!), two Reihard (one Brreaker) and two Malbelle (one Breaker). Absolutely amazing - that's the entire group of new units! I don't even have ONE unit from the last two batches of new units

Primus

Holy hell this new gate is AMAZING! Best gate we've had in forever if you eant the new units! You can just keep summoning once you reach rate x10 as it doesn't reset!

Yeah, this is by far the best RS we've had in...well, maybe ever.

MicH

Finally completed the new Quaid GQ. That's probably The hardest content if you want all achievements. I had a lot of trouble with it, at least. You have to tight Shusui three times PLUS three other hard hitting bosses. In a row. Glad to be done with it

Primus

St. Patrick's Day login campaign started after maintenance this morning. 7 days, ends with a new Sphere.

Day 1: Set of Elemental Gods
Day 2: Set of Elemental Totems
Day 3: Burst Frogs
Day 4: Set of Elemental Crystals
Day 5: Sphere Frog, Experience Badge, Fortune Coffer
Day 6: Emperor Imp, Arton Imp
Day 7: Shamrock Circlet
50% resistance to all status ailments, 30% chance heal 20% dmg, 5% Dark mitigation

And the new two Global exclusive units are out, along with another Rate Up SG like the last one, where the more you summon the rate up increases, plus crap Elgifs for every four summons.

Allanon:
Hits: 10 / 4 DC

Cost: 42

LS: +30% All Stats, 100% Base/Buffed Element Weakness Resist, +100% All Weakness Damage, 20% OD Gauge Fill Rate

ES: Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 turn Negate Status Ailments) [Equip Ritus Staff], Add Effect To BB/SBB (Cure Status/Debuffs) [Equip Ritus Staff]

Ritus Staff: 30% HP/Rec, 20% OD fill rate, 1500-2000 + 20% Rec

BB: Fill 12 BC, 3 turn 15% All Element Mitigation, 5-7 BC on Hit for 3 turns, Increase Max HP 15%
BC Cost: 26

SBB: 15 Hits, 540% AoE (ATK+100), 3 turn Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder/Light/Dark Buff, 50% elemental weakness damage, Heal 2700-3000 HP (+ 40% Healer REC)
BC Cost: 30 // Max BC Gen: 15

UBB: 18 Hits, 1000% AoE (ATK+100), 50 BC on Hit for 3 turns, Elemental Weakness Buff, 3 turn 75% All Element Mitigation, 3 Turn HoT 98999-99999 HP (+10% Target REC)
BC Cost: 25 // Max BC Gen: 18

Nyami:
Hits: 16 / 3 DC

LS: +80% ATK/+20% DEF, +150% Crit Damage, +100% Spark Damage

ES: 20% Chance to take 1 damage [Equip Nyami's Bells]

Nyami's Bells: 20% all stats, 20% Crit, 20% chance to reduce DMG by 20%

BB: 16 Hits, 350% AoE (ATK+100), Fill own BB 100%, 3 turn +250% BB/SBB/UBB Mod, 3 Turn +60% Crit
BC Cost: 25 // Max BC Gen: 16

SBB: 16 Hits, 540% AoE (ATK+100), 100% ST (ATK+100) +300% every turn used in a row (Max: 3), 2 Turn Stealth buff (+60% Crit), 1 Turn 60% Chance Sparks Crit Buff to Self (50% Damage)
BC Cost: 30 // Max BC Gen: 16

UBB: 22 Hits, 1500% AoE (ATK+100), 3 Turn +300% ATK/+60% Crit, 3 Turn 100% Chance Sparks Crit Buff (50% Damage), 3 Turn 5-8 BC on Spark Buff
BC Cost: 25 // Max BC Gen: 22

Their Spheres aren't out yet, should show up next week.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Tried going for Nyami.

No luck.

Two dupes Eisel ( Ronel) and Quaid
Also got Semira and Fadahl ( edit: did some digging and he might not be that bad)

Elgif was shit too, slight chance of bb increase on spark.

Bleh.

Time to recover those gems when FH comes lol.

MicH

These new gates are great. Got Nyami on my third Summon and Allanon on my fourth and final Summon. Nice. Now I just need SHS

Primus

Gumi still being Gumi...

Turns out the two new units, Allanon and Nyami, are both broken in multiple ways. Aside from text issues, Allanon's listed 3 turn massive HoT on his UBB is wrong, and is only a single turn burst heal. And the OD fill on SBB doesn't work at all. Gumi has said they're fixing the problems, but that the one turn burst heal is correct. It's just the ability text that's wrong.

Nyami apparently self-sparks, which may or may not be a bug, although Aurelia used to do the same thing and that was bugfixed. Investigation into that has uncovered what looks to be a major mechanical bug, in that those units that have consecutive BB/SBB ATK bonuses (Nyami, Ravenna, Rahgan, Reviora and Maibelle in GLBF right now) ignore BB ATK buffs on those consecutive hits. This leads to a pretty hefty DPS loss.

MicH

Bahahaha!

Gumi just added 8% OD fill on Allanon's SBB. But they ducked it up - they made it a buff that gives 8% OD fill to your entire party instead of just having Allanon boost the OD gauge by 8%. So he's effectively boosting the OD gauge by 40% now :lol So broken

Primus

Bahahaha!

Gumi just added 8% OD fill on Allanon's SBB. But they ducked it up - they made it a buff that gives 8% OD fill to your entire party instead of just having Allanon boost the OD gauge by 8%. So he's effectively boosting the OD gauge by 40% now :lol So broken

Doh! Expect this to be fixed really damn quick, seeing as how you can pretty much have your UBB up every third turn this way.

EDIT: Yup, they fixed it a couple of hours later.

Primus

Nyami got a change to her ES and Sphere, makes her a little less wonky and a lot more OP.

ES Before: 20% Chance to take 1 damage.

ES After: 20% Chance to take 1 damage, 100% boost to Spark DMG for next turn after Sparks have exceeded a certain amount. (Unknown what that spark number is right now.)

Nyami's Bells Before: 20% boost to all parameters, boosts critical hit rate, probable 20% damage reduction & reduces chance of being targeted.

Nyami's Bells After: 20% boost to all parameters, boosts critical hit rate, probable 20% damage reduction, reduces chance of being targeted, 50% boost to Crit DMG.

It's also confirmed that her self-sparking is intended behavior (hot damn), and that the bug where BB Atk buffs are being ignored by consecutive BB/SBB boosts is under investigation.

Got a breaker Nyami on my first summon. 6 star version. Feeling pretty lucky. 3 more summons, got Allanon. Oracle, but whatever, I'll take him. Got an anima Kanon and Lord Vernil. Only Kanon was my dupe.
Allanon and Nyami seem so OP now.

Well, Global servers are down. Just finished with my 3 orbs. What team setups are really good for FH now? My score is like sub 200k after using all 3 orbs and I see people getting 1.5 million.
Is Nyami better than Allanon in FH? I keep hearing Zoom Zoom Frontier lol?

Feels like its been forever since the server last blew up. Good thing I used all my orbs already. This is the last FH I have to try hard to hit 50. I would put my current FH setup as well as my score here if not for the server being on fire.

Edit: Now that the servers are back and I'm awake, my FH setup is:
Ciara
Shera
Charla
Avant (L)
Rize

I usually pick an Avant Friend, though I'll probably experiment with Nyami Friends this go-around. My spheres are shit because I'm lazy and haven't done trials and GGC's in a while. Only important thing is I have Phantom Gizmo and Sacred Crystal on Charla. I do guard frontier, basically BBing Charla and guarding everyone else, then doing something else until Overdrive is ready. I only UBB on 4 and 5 enemy stages.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I did two more summons to try and at least get one of the new global units which always seem to escape me.

Yesterday, I burned a summon ticket and got Rinon.

Today, before the gate closed, I did one more pull, got Anima Allanon. Was hoping for Nyami, but that'll do nicely. He has a pretty nice kit.

Lockon

Is there any updated Tier list? The google tier list is outdate now.

Also what's the best BB management unit right now? I want to make a BB spamming team for FH.

Is there any updated Tier list? The google tier list is outdate now.

Also what's the best BB management unit right now? I want to make a BB spamming team for FH.

If it's for FH the best combo is Zeruiah + Charla, letting squads get away with running Avant/Avant leads with double Rize, because Zeruiah and Charla cover so many roles (spark blanket, Add element, BC/HC drop, BC/turn, BC on spark, Crit rate up). Since Zeruiah is unfortunately a limited time exclusive, those who came too late (or were not lucky enough ;_;) have to do with other units. I use Shera + Charla to BB manage, with Shera giving spark blanket and some extra BC.

Lockon

If it's for FH the best combo is Zeruiah + Charla, letting squads get away with running Avant/Avant leads with double Rize, because Zeruiah and Charla cover so many roles (spark blanket, Add element, BC/HC drop, BC/turn, BC on spark, Crit rate up). Since Zeruiah is unfortunately a limited time exclusive, those who came too late (or were not lucky enough ;_;) have to do with other units. I use Shera + Charla to BB manage, with Shera giving spark blanket and some extra BC.

Ok, right now I run with this team:

Nyami (L)
Charla
Shera
Rize
Allanon
Avant (friend)

Is this good enough? Or are there better units? I don't have Zeruiah.

Ok, right now I run with this team:

Nyami (L)
Charla
Shera
Rize
Allanon
Avant (friend)

Is this good enough? Or are there better units? I don't have Zeruiah.

Yeah I'd say that's a pretty standard FH team. I don't believe there's better than that at the moment.

Primus

And here they are:

7* Bonnie:

Hits/DC: 6/3
Stats (L): 6720 HP / 2814 ATK / 2346 DEF / 2934 REC
Imps: 1050 HP / 480 ATK / 440 DEF / 420 REC
LS: +50% BB Gauge Fill Rate, Reduce BB Cost 25%, +150% BB/SBB/UBB Mod
ES: 100% ATK against Statused Targets, +50% ATK when BB Gauge is full
BB: Cost: 25BC/2DC - 12 Hits, 300% AoE + Fire/Thunder/Dark Elements, 65% Poison/Curse/Paralyze/Injury/Sick/Weaken, 2 turn Def Ignore Buff
SBB: Cost: 25BC/2DC - 15 Hits, 540% AoE + Fire/Thunder/Dark Elements, 65% Poison/Curse/Paralyze/Injury/Sick/Weaken, 3 turn Fire/Thunder/Dark Buff, 3 turn +200% BB/SBB/UBB Mod
UBB: Cost: 30BC/2DC - 18 Hits, 1200-2000% AoE depending on HP remaining (ATK+100), 3 turn +500% BB/SBB/UBB Mod, 3 Turn 300% ATK Buff on Statused Targets

Holy crap, we might have the new Ailment Queen. BB Gauge fill, massive BB Atk mods, a triple element buff, huge chances to proc an ailment, and that 400% total Atk buff on targets with ailments. Oh, and let's just through a 2-turn Def Ignore buff on BB just because we can.

Carrol:

Hits/DC: 8/2
Stats (L): 6951 HP / 2362 ATK / 2601 DEF / 2123 REC
Imps: 1100 HP / 440 ATK / 440 DEF / 440 REC
LS: +25% BC/HC Drop Rate, Reduce BB Cost 25%, 4 BC/turn
ES: Add Effect To BB/SBB (Cure Status/Debuffs), +15% BB Gauge Fill Rate, +15% HC Effectiveness
BB: Cost: 25BC/2DC - 14 Hits, 300% AoE + Water/Earth/Light Elements, 3 Turn +130% ATK/DEF/REC, 3 turn 7 BC/turn
SBB: Cost: 25BC/2DC - 16 Hits, 540% AoE + Water/Earth/Light Elements, 3 Turn +130% ATK/DEF/REC, 8% OD Fill, 5-7 BC on Hit for 3 turns, 3 turn Water/Earth/Light Buff
UBB: Cost: 30BC/2DC - 18 Hits, 1200% AoE + Water/Earth/Light Elements, 25% OD Fill, Fill 999 BC, 0 Def 20000 Damage light Barrier (Absorb 100% Damage)

Allanon? Psh, who's that? You're going to be trading off BB and SBBs each turn to keep those BC buffs down, but otherwise just...wow.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Prepare for a power like no other. Get ready for Omni Evolution, Summoners!

To celebrate this momentous occasion, we are giving away awesome gifts starting March 28, 0:00 PST to May 6, 23:59 PST [March 28, 1:00 PDT to May 7, 0:59 PDT]. Login to Brave Frontier daily to get a sure shot at Gem(s)every 3 days and a Unit of Choice on the final day!

Check out the list of gifts we're giving away:

Day 1 - Crystal Set x3
Day 2 - Burst Emperor x1
Day 3 - Gem x1
Day 4 - Achievement Points x2000
Day 5 - Sphere Frog x1
Day 6 - Gem x2
Day 7 - Experience Token x2 and Fortune Box x2
Day 8 - Brave Medals x60
Day 9 - Gem x1
Day 10 - Fire Mecha God x2 and Water Mecha God x2
Day 11 - Burst Emperor x2
Day 12 - Gem x2
Day 13 - Earth Mecha God x2 and Thunder Mecha God x2
Day 14 - Legend Stone x1
Day 15 - Gem x1
Day 16 - Light Mecha God x2 and Dark Mecha God x2
Day 17 - Brave Medals x90
Day 18 - Gem x2
Day 19 - Sphere Frog x1
Day 20 - Achievement Points x3000
Day 21 - Gem x1
Day 22 - Experience Token x3 and Fortune Box x3
Day 23 - Burst Emperor x3
Day 24 - Gem x2
Day 25 - Achievement Points x4000
Day 26 - Almighty Imp Arton x3
Day 27- Gem x1
Day 28 - Brave Medals x150
Day 29 - Legend Stone x2
Day 30 - UNIT OF CHOICE x1 and Gem x2

NOTES:

Omni Login Campaign period is for 40 days. Players need to fulfill 30 days out of the 40-day Login Campaign to be eligible for the Unit of Choice.
Unit of Choice claiming form will be opened on April 26, 0:00 PST [April 26, 1:00 PDT].
Only players who completed the 30-day login requirement will be able to enter their Unit of Choice selection on the form.
Unit of Choice will be immediately sent to your Presents Box upon completion of the claiming form.
Unit of Choice selection pool is consisted of Rare Summon units from Wyvern batch until Gildorf batch.
Rare Summon Units that are not available permanently on the summon pool (collaboration units, limited-time units) are not included. All units from Soul Bound Saga (Ultor, Tridon, Andaria, Zedus, Aurelia and Hadaron) and Heroes of Eneroth (Korzan, Haile, Avani, Mikael, Allanon and Nyami) are included on Unit of Choice selection.

http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/news-boards/282225-omni-login-campaign-get-awesome-gifts-daily

I had just evolved my Selena to 7* when they had the evolution gates opened two weeks ago, so this is cool.

Probably going to get Nyami as my UoC, ZOOM ZOOM!

he power of Omni Evolution will be gracing the whole of Grand Gaia with its presence soon. We want you to take part in its debut, Summoners!

There will be a series of amazing events for you to experience starting March 28, 0:00 PST [March 28, 1:00 PDT]. Events are divided into different phases, with each phase being unlocked every week!

Please see the schedule below:

PHASE 1

Phase 1: March 28, 0:00 PST - April 3, 23:59 PST [March 28, 1:00 PDT - April 4, 0:59 PDT]

Omni Login Campaign
Get awesome gifts by logging in daily in this 40-Day login campaign - with a Unit of Choice on the 30th day!
For more details on Omni Login Campaign, please check our separate news.

​PHASE 2

Phase 2: April 4, 0:00 PST - April 10, 23:59 PST [April 4, 1:00 PDT - April 11, 0:59 PDT].

Global Exclusive New Unit Release
Who could this unit be?
Heroes Challenge Rerun
Replay these classic battles and stand a chance to recruit any of the 6 Legendary Heroes on their respective Vortex dungeons.

​PHASE 3

Phase 3: April 11, 0:00 PST - April 24, 23:59 PST [April 11, 1:00 PDT - April 25, 0:59 PDT].

Legends Awaken - Omni Evolution
Time to unlock their might. Revel in Vargas, Selena, Lance, Eze, Atro and Magress' Omni Evolution prowess!
Vortex Events
Regular Vortex events that will help you on your Omni Evolutions.

​PHASE 4

Phase 4: April 25, 0:00 PST - May 1, 23:59 PST [April 25, 1:00 PDT - May 2, 0:59 PDT].

New Batch Launch with Omni Evolution Unit!
Unlock a strength like no other! Watch out for their release date within Phase 4's duration.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
More details will be unveiled soon. Please stay tuned to our forums and social network channels for updates.

Primus

Wow, yeah, this is a pretty awesome turnaround for Gumi.

Torn between Nyami and Allanon, since that damned moose is unavailable for the UoC promo.

EDIT: Also, second half of the Sirius batch today, including the man Sirius himself.

That new batch promised at the end of the Omni campaign is Klyuk's batch, which is also pretty sweet. Klyuk himself will be the next Omni Evo unit.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Tried to get Berdette from the summon gate with no luck.

But I did get a Kagura, Sereas and 6* Darvanshel, Other two pulls were Dean and Ardin.(bleh)

Shouta

Hmm, Nyami or Allanon. Maybe another unit? I've got the Reindeer so I want to include her in my teams if possible, lol.

Primus

Slight update to the available unit pool for UoC, it now goes all the way back to the Firedrake batch, which means Shida is now available. If folks don't have him or that damned moose for the all-elements buff, might be a good time to get him. Especially since his 7* is on its way.

Is the Firedrake batch, the Legendary Disposables? I already have Nyami and Allanon. Don't have the christmas reindeer, but that one is excluded.
What unit is really good for doing a ton of damage in Raids?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Is the Firedrake batch, the Legendary Disposables? I already have Nyami and Allanon. Don't have the christmas reindeer, but that one is excluded.
What unit is really good for doing a ton of damage in Raids?

In my experience, Zenia, especially with her Obsidian Core Amp sphere. It doubles her attack (80 from sphere, 20 from ES)

In my experience, Zenia, especially with her Obsidian Core Amp sphere. It doubles her attack (80 from sphere, 20 from ES)
Funny enough I pulled 3 Zenias when I tried to get Avant lol. I put her on my Arena team and she rocks with Hadaron. I just need to replace Griel one of these days.

Cyrus pretty much outdates Avant. Wish he was in the UoC.

Julius looks interesting, but I want more damage.

All units available for UoC.
https://www.reddit.com/r/bravefront...nits_that_are_included_in_uoc_march_28_may_7/

Primus

Tonight's GLBF maintenance will bring us the next set of upgrades to Auto Battle (much more control over programming what slots do, and also the ability to save programmed sets and load them for use), as well as 7* Owen, Grahdens, Mega, Phoenix, Sodis, and Zephyr. Owen and Grah get their evos through a new trial.

On the flip side, though, it means Colosseum gets bumped back to next week.

Primus

Along with the maintenance came a surprise, a new Global exclusive unit. Dawnbearer Juno-Seto's specific RS gate is up now, with the now-standard up to 10x bonus. 7* stats are:

Name: Dawnbearer Juno-Seto
Element: Light
Rarity: 7 stars
Cost: 43

Lord-type Stats
Max HP: 7155 (1100)
Max Atk: 2358 (440)
Max Def: 2462 (440)
Max Rec: 2880 (440)
Normal Attack
Number of hits: 8
Max BC generated: 40 (5 BC/hit)

Skills

Leader Skill - Immortal Luminosity
50% boost to max HP, Rec , damage taken boosts BB gauge (4-6 BC), probable resistance against 1 KO attack (20%) & negates Def ignore effect

Brave Burst - Solar Flash
BC required: 25
Max BC generated: 13 (1 BC/hit)
13 combo powerful Light attack on all foes (350%), 50% damage reduction for 1 turn & gradually restores HP for 3 turns (3000-3500 HP)

Super Brave Burst - Tears of Radiance
BC required: 29
Max BC generated: 18 (1 BC/hit)
18 combo powerful Light attack on all foes (560%), 50% damage reduction for 1 turn, gradually restores HP for 3 turns (3500-4000 HP), slight probability of raising allies from KO (10%) & considerably boosts max HP (20%)

Ultimate Brave Burst - Archaic Metamorphosis
BC required: 35
Max BC generated: 21 (1 BC/hit)
21 combo massive Light attack on all foes (1300%), fully restores HP for 3 turns, great probability of raising allies from KO (75%) & activates Light barrier (20000 HP)

Extra Skill - Perennial Dawn
Adds Light barrier effect to BB/SBB for 3 turns (1500 HP) & boosts Rec relative to how low HP is (0-150%)

Pretty solid kit, but one that'll get quickly overshadowed with Omni Evos next month. Although she will get an Omni Evo herself at some point down the line.

I thought the new GE was pretty underwhelming, but she might be a sleeper hit. Decided to YOLO for her and got her in 4 summons, but looking at the summoning thread on r/bravefrontier, it looks like I got pretty lucky.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I thought the new GE was pretty underwhelming, but she might be a sleeper hit. Decided to YOLO for her and got her in 4 summons, but looking at the summoning thread on r/bravefrontier, it looks like I got pretty lucky.

Totally. And a Halie too, who constantly avoids me.

I'm all summoned out, rates look like shit. Gonna hold on to the Gems because my luck with summons has not been all that great. And I'm not one to be dropping tons of cash on this shit lol

Primus

Totally. And a Halie too, who constantly avoids me.

I'm all summoned out, rates look like shit. Gonna hold on to the Gems because my luck with summons has not been all that great. And I'm not one to be dropping tons of cash on this shit lol

Did six summons looking for Sirius, got lots of trash and a Dolk. Yay.

Kitoro

Got Juno within 10 summons, and I've got 65 gems and 1 summon ticket leftover for her sister next week.

I've got all the Global Exclusives and two LE units now, and I haven't spent a dime on the game in a year and a half. I love how generous this game is.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Got Juno within 10 summons, and I've got 65 gems and 1 summon ticket leftover for her sister next week.

I've got all the Global Exclusives and two LE units now, and I haven't spent a dime on the game in a year and a half. I love how generous this game is.

Did you/do you do a lot of CA?

Kitoro

Did you/do you do a lot of CA?

In its prime, before they started doing seasons, yes, I played every day and got about 10 gems a week from that. Haven't touched it since they put the seasons in, though. I just make sure to blast through every other event, log in every day, keep current with the new Quest maps, and never pull for any unit that I don't have an absolute need for in my main team.

Basically, I only ever pull for GEs. :p

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
In its prime, before they started doing seasons, yes, I played every day and got about 10 gems a week from that. Haven't touched it since they put the seasons in, though. I just make sure to blast through every other event, log in every day, keep current with the new Quest maps, and never pull for any unit that I don't have an absolute need for in my main team.

Basically, I only ever pull for GEs. :p

Did they give out Summon Tickets then as well?

I think I've only spent about 15 bucks. I wait for those special deals. One was like 7 bucks for 12 gems or some shit. And the previous 2 ticket bundles at 4,

FG gives out around 20+ gems too, which is great lol.

CA has funded my summoning, though when I used to run the game on android, the google survey app let me buy a few summon ticket packs here and there.

CA gives gems? I've been lazy and ignoring doing anything there besides regular arena.

I got really lucky. Did 2 pulls.

Lodin 5* (A)
Juno-Seto 6* (G)

Whelp, need to level her asap and set her as leader. Only had enough for 2 summons too haha.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
CA gives gems? I've been lazy and ignoring doing anything there besides regular arena.

Lodin 5* (A)
Juno-Seto 6* (G)

Whelp, need to level her asap and set her as leader. Only had enough for 2 summons too haha.

If you were able to get to legendary they gave a shit ton of gems/Summon Tickets a week as rewards. Even if you were only in the lower ranks, you could get about 5 Summon Tickets. They changed the reward structure though, now you may get one if you aren't in the top 10.

Has anyone else not been getting the daily login rewards from the the login campaign? I haven't gotten anything since day 2. I already sent a ticket and they said they are "working on it", but it's getting kinda annoying heh.

BTW, everyone should be getting an added 60 to cost when they level up for the OEs. Now I can finally field a full team of 7*s. :3

Lockon

I pulled like 12 times to get Juno lol But my gems and tickets came from the game since I saved up for like 3-4 months and didn't pulled anything except Allanon and Nyami (which I got both in 4 pulls)

Also got some of new units which I don't know if they are good:

Sirius (G)
Isterio (G)
Estelle (A)
Radia (G)

Lodin 5* (A)
Juno-Seto 6* (G)

Yup, legendary CA gives 1 gem a day if you participated, 2 gems if you're in the top 500, and 3 gems and 1 summon ticket if you're in the top 100 (almost impossible, I decided to go for it yesterday and I ended up at 80000~, which is absurd). The weeky rewards are also great, netting me 6-7 summon tickets and 8-10 gems depending on the tier I end up at. Obviously it's a real grind though and if you work it's probably better to just spend money on gems.

If you were able to get to legendary they gave a shit ton of gems/Summon Tickets a week as rewards. Even if you were only in the lower ranks, you could get about 5 Summon Tickets. They changed the reward structure though, now you may get one if you aren't in the top 10.

Has anyone else not been getting the daily login rewards from the the login campaign? I haven't gotten anything since day 2. I already sent a ticket and they said they are "working on it", but it's getting kinda annoying heh.

BTW, everyone should be getting an added 60 to cost when they level up for the OEs. Now I can finally field a full team of 7*s. :3

Yup, legendary CA gives 1 gem a day if you participated, 2 gems if you're in the top 500, and 3 gems and 1 summon ticket if you're in the top 100 (almost impossible, I decided to go for it yesterday and I ended up at 80000~, which is absurd). The weeky rewards are also great, netting me 6-7 summon tickets and 8-10 gems depending on the tier I end up at. Obviously it's a real grind though and if you work it's probably better to just spend money on gems.
Well, gotta remember to do some CA then.

My unit cost just went up from 311 to 372. I can fit almost 5 75 cost units now for a squad. Also got to rank 49, with the Bourn Jewel. Really wanted rank 50, but it was too late when I realize Rize destroys the End.
I need a bunch of metal crystals for several units.

Top Bottom