• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brazil Carnival 2013 (photos, NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceCold

Mulher têm em todo lugar, o que acho pior é que fica o ano todo passando coisa à favor do feminismo na TV e no carnaval vem um monte de vadia semi-nua rebolar, dps fica reclamando.

Pode haver mulheres em todo lugar mas não são vestidas de tal maneira no dia a dia.

rvy

Banned
Mulher têm em todo lugar, o que acho pior é que fica o ano todo passando coisa à favor do feminismo na TV e no carnaval vem um monte de vadia semi-nua rebolar, dps fica reclamando.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

É bem visto.

LuuKyK

Im not really a fan of carnaval either, but I enjoy watching it just for those floats and clothes
and bodies :p
that are just amazing, seriously. Did you guys just see the last one from Grande Rio with the iguana? Jesus Christ, just incredible.

To quote my cousin who lives in Brazil

"Not really a big deal I mean this place is only the result of every ethnicity breeding with each other. Isn't America exactly the same? One thing I hate is tourists who come here speaking Spanish and get mad when I speak Portuguese back...like yo fucker YOU'RE the one speaking the wrong language not me. It's like going to Korea and speaking Japanese. We hate people like that"

rvy

Banned

"Not really a big deal I mean this place is only the result of every ethnicity breeding with each other. Isn't America exactly the same? One thing I hate is tourists who come here speaking Spanish and get mad when I speak Portuguese back...like yo fucker YOU'RE the one speaking the wrong language not me. It's like going to Korea and speaking Japanese. We hate people like that"

That happens over here as well, Spanish people are weird like that. What's funny is that if you speak Portuguese with their accent, they understand every single word we say. It's fucking dumb and entitled.

Talon

what's the number one procedure? boob job?

I didn't even know South Koreans were big on plastic surgery..
In South Korea, you send in a picture with your resume or college application.

You'll literally hear people say, "You want to be the prettiest because otherwise you won't get a job."

Yeah.

Dereck

This has been bugging the fuck outta me, is that you in your avatar?

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
That happens over here as well, Spanish people are weird like that. What's funny is that if you speak Portuguese with their accent, they understand every single word we say. It's fucking dumb and entitled.

What's gonna be the most convenient way of talking to each other considering both languages are similar and English literacy rates are low in all three countries. You (and your cousin's friends) are confusing convenience for politics.

Oh I see, you call us entitled we call you filthy towel merchants. Do you really wanna go that route?

Tordesillas (Tordesilhas in Portuguese I believe) was almost 500 years ago. Let it go already.

rvy

Banned
What's gonna be the most convenient way of talking to each other considering both languages are similar and English literacy rates are low in all three countries. You (and your cousin's friends) are confusing convenience for politics.

Oh I see, you call us entitled we call you filthy towel merchants. Do you really wanna go that route?

Tordesillas (Tordesilhas in Portuguese I believe) was almost 500 years ago. Let it go already.

The most convenient way is talking Spanish and not forcing us to speak Portunish. That's the most convenient way. We don't mind Spanish people talking Spanish, we understand them. We dislike Spanish people forcing us to speak with an accent so that they "understand" us better, which is complete bullshit because we're saying the same exact thing as we were with no accent. Apparently, they don't extend us the same fucking courtesy of allowing us to speak our own language. Yours must be more important or something.
It's kinda hilarious that you come over or got to Brazil and yet the natives are the ones that need to change their language to appease your needs. I don't go to fucking Spain and speak Portuguese with you people, why should you?

But you had to go on your little tirade about whatever the fuck it is you are talking about. Good for you.

Qvoth

I think i read somewhere that 70% of all south Korean women do plastic surgery, their most popular is facial, while in Brazil ass implants, and USA boobs implants

zoukka

I think i read somewhere that 70% of all south Korean women do plastic surgery, their most popular is facial, while in Brazil ass implants, and USA boobs implants

There was a crazy document about eastern countries where the people want to look like westerners. They get their skull shaped and shit to look less chinese/japanese/korean or whatever. I think the reasoning behind it all was the caste system that was or wasn't prevalent in the countries. The more ethnic/dark you look like (India), the lower you are on the caste ladder.

Qvoth

Never heard about skull shaping, but i guess more western looking noses (since Asian generally have flat noses), more pronounced cheek bones, smaller jaws to make your face look sharper are the most popular ones

ldcommando

Banned
According to wikipedia, liposuction and breast enhancement are the most popular procedures in brazil.
The ass implant thing is getting popular but no way it´s number one here.

justjohn

Its not fair for one country to have so many beautiful women under every shade. When you consider how much fat and ugly I see on a daily basis.

Sowee

Banned
I think that the thread title being "Brazil Carnaval" is a bit too generalistic. I'll try to get some pics from the carnaval here in my city, and i'm positive you guys are gonna be disgusted.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
The most convenient way is talking Spanish and not forcing us to speak Portunish. That's the most convenient way. We don't mind Spanish people talking Spanish, we understand them. We dislike Spanish people forcing us to speak with an accent so that they "understand" us better, which is complete bullshit because we're saying the same exact thing as we were with no accent. Apparently, they don't extend us the same fucking courtesy of allowing us to speak our own language. Yours must be more important or something.
It's kinda hilarious that you come over or got to Brazil and yet the natives are the ones that need to change their language to appease your needs. I don't go to fucking Spain and speak Portuguese with you people, why should you?

But you had to go on your little tirade about whatever the fuck it is you are talking about. Good for you.

You speak portunish because you want to.

And for the record I'm amazed you can understand Spanish straight away. I can sort of understand Portuguese as spoken regularly because I have Galician relatives but for the record the Portuguese pronunciation sounds incredibly foreign to the average Spanish.

Oh and by the way. In Spain, we will speak Spanish upside down if its necessary when dealing with tourists - we don't consider them entitled, we consider them our customers. It's not about national entitlement or the hurt pride of two (three?) failed empires, it's about running a national business.

You can dismiss my tirade, but you are still acting on hurt national pride coming from empires that collapsed hundreds of years ago. Speaking of which... Really? You aren't aware of Tordesilhas? What the fuck man, what the fuck.

IceCold

You speak portunish because you want to.

And for the record I'm amazed you can understand Spanish straight away. I can sort of understand Portuguese as spoken regularly because I have Galician relatives but for the record the Portuguese pronunciation sounds incredibly foreign to the average Spanish.

Oh and by the way. In Spain, we will speak Spanish upside down if its necessary when dealing with tourists - we don't consider them entitled, we consider them our customers. It's not about national entitlement or the hurt pride of two (three?) failed empires, it's about running a national business.

You can dismiss my tirade, but you are still acting on hurt national pride coming from empires that collapsed hundreds of years ago.

The Portuguese empire collapsed in 1975 (Macau given back in 1999) dude.

And most sounds in Spanish exist in Portuguese whereas it has a lot of sounds not found in Spanish. So that's why Portuguese speaking people have less difficulty understanding Spanish.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
The Portuguese empire collapsed in 1975 (Macau given back in 1999) dude.

And most sounds in Spanish exist in Portuguese whereas it has a lot of sounds not found in Spanish. So that's why Portuguese speaking people have less difficulty understanding Spanish.

I was talking about the big splendour era not residual remains. Although Macau sure beats the two desert scraps we still got in Africa, that's for sure.

red13th

Wow ass implants? I know exactly 0 women with ass implants. Breast implants on the other hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom