• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade has no additional purchases developer confirms: All extra content is unlockable in-game.

Papa_Wisdom

I’m not sure I can wait for the pc version of this game

It’s my most anticipated game this feb since flight simulator.

There’s just absolutely nothing else I want to play on ps5 (maybe new ff7 but I haven’t played the first one yet but have it on PS4 and pc)

I can not justify buying a ps5 just to play just this, I might still buy a copy for ps5 to support this big bit at full price cos I won’t be able to play it.

Though let’s face it pc+mods to make more sensible outfits.

Last edited:

fcf944ae737ac54773f192af1074209d.gif

Isa

That's what I like to hear! I wish this would set a trend in the industry, but alas I doubt it. Definitely will build trust with a solid fanbase around the developer though. DAY 1! Can't wait to explore the world in this.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Current progressivism is so confused. We live in an age where hyper-sexualisation is glorified, to the point that women are getting cosmetic surgeries that carry risk all the way up to death to attain unrealistic physical attributes.

On the other hand, videogames and actually fictional "geek stuff" (that all just happen to mostly appeal to males) is ridiculed and targeted for sexualisation. Nevermind that male gamers also don't want to play as men that don't adhere to ideal or unrealistic aesthetic standards.

This has NOTHING to do with "progressivism". This is something weird that a pocket of people believe in. Most "progressives" believe in a woman's body positivity either way. Traditionally sexy or sexy in their own way. It'll be like saying all American conservatives are just like the MAGA Trumpers.

They aren't!

Papa_Wisdom

Great! But to think this is now seen as a "feature" is absolutely insane.
I know it’s crazy.

I think it’s just because we’re all so sick of predatory tactics in most games these days (gaas, live service, F2P)

Then below that you have good games that are marred by ridiculous, increasingly expensive DLC.

Then you get to great games, non of the above but instead is marred by propoganda, self Inserts, and agendas.

It’s said All art is political, but when a controversial ideology is having greater influence within a medium It seems to become more like are been dictated to without compromise.

This game at this time is like the anti thesis of all the above. This is a bit like Elden ring but takes it even a step further because of the main character

Is she oversexualised, prob yeah,(She’s not real btw) it’s nothing worse than girls on only fans in real life and thats empowering to women (apparently).

But somehow this video game character is somehow degrading.

It’s single player which seems to be a full and complete experience.

Loads of content included in the base game. Where other games would maybe give you 3 outfits then make the remainder additional dlc.

If it sells well and they decide to then release further dlc costumes and single player dlc, I’m sure many would be happy buy some at a reasonable price.

Papa_Wisdom

Hell yea. ShiftUp stay winning.

Who thought that the guy that helped make the Magna Carta games would end up saving gaming in 2024.
EloN8zi.jpg

Bonus fun fact, his wife also works on his games as an illustrator/developer, and often times designs even lewder female designs than he does.
FACIWxZVUAgSIU6

Her Twitter/X: https://twitter.com/kkuem/media
The Magna Carter art work is great but are the games actually any good? I’ve never played them

My second most anticipated game after FF VII Rebirth, can't wait. Like I said in another thread, it will be this generation's Bayonetta/Devil May Cry but with a structure more inspired by Nier Automata 👌

Pejo

The Magna Carter art work is great but are the games actually any good? I’ve never played them
Ehhhhhh. I wouldn't put them in a high echelon. They weren't the worst but they weren't particularly notable outside of designs. If you like Xenoblade Chronicles/FFXII type combat, there could be something to enjoy from the 2nd one. It's been a long time since I played them, but I remember the EN dub being pretty awful.

*edit*

Here's a gameplay video:

Last edited:
Top Bottom