• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breath of fire 3 coming to North America psn in February

3 has training Beyd around the 40-45% point in the game and that just kills all momentum. It's obnoxious, time consuming, and it builds to a fight that is handled by the AI.

I disagree with this. I found it fun, and even if I didn't, it's quick if you grow bored because you can cheat in the fight (and it was designed to work this way as the game encourages you to do so), so it doesn't take more then 15 minutes.

For advanced players you don't even need to train beyd. Just use an 8 hit super combo on zig in the first turn (I have trouble getting it fast enough myself though).

mollipen

Still can't believe that PSOne Classics policy is still a thing. Even Nintendo of all companies got a lot more lax with that in regards to Virtual Console.

If you look at the PS1 games that are up on the PlayStation Store, there's obviously no policy. There's no way Agetec's late-era releases, some of which are up online, did anything to qualify themselves as "classics".

Mcdohl

Wow, was this the original PAL cover?

breathoffire3.jpg

If you look at the PS1 games that are up on the PlayStation Store, there's obviously no policy. There's no way Agetec's late-era releases, some of which are up online, did anything to qualify themselves as "classics".
Huh?

I was referring to the "PS1 games must be uploaded as is/without any edits" policy.

Mcdohl

Another trivia piece.

Rei appears in Hawkeye's ending in UMvC3.

hqdefault.jpg

Capcom keeps acknowledging Breath of Fire, yet they came up with BoF6 :(

Tizoc

And here I thought the NA cover was generic... lol, my eyes.

Is this the Japanese cover? Looks so nice:

2056_front.jpg

I don't think so, that PSOne logo makes it suspect as being the PSone JP cover.

Another trivia piece.

Rei appears in Hawkeye's ending in UMvC3.

hqdefault.jpg

Capcom keeps acknowledging Breath of Fire, yet they came up with BoF6 :(

BoF6 just needs to be remade for the 3DS.
Capcom has made some good 3DS titles, BoF6 has been developed for iOS for years, I doubt it'll do well, but turn all that ish into a 3DS game and you'll get something back.

Mcdohl

I don't think so, that PSOne logo makes it suspect as being the PSone JP cover.

BoF6 just needs to be remade for the 3DS.
Capcom has made some good 3DS titles, BoF6 has been developed for iOS for years, I doubt it'll do well, but turn all that ish into a 3DS game and you'll get something back.

No kidding, it's been taking unusually long for a mobile title?

Mcdohl

Found another piece of Breath of Fire III legacy in.....Archie Comics!

nEt84ft.jpg

Yeah, I really miss Breath of Fire III.

I'm so replaying it on Vita :)

Oh I know, I own that! I was talking about the inside of the case, particularly the art underneath the game disc itself. I think that was a clean version of the JP cover.

Oh sorry, the inlay is pretty hard to find on the internet, only found the front and the back of the case, inlay seems a little bit harder to find on the web.

Top Bottom