• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's wouldn't be good mate.
But you're already on that slope with drinking, which is something worth thinking about. The juice isn't worth the squeeze, as one of Musha's friends would say. And often you barely notice the dependence creeping up. Don't be that guy, Jman, you're better than that guy.

Not my friend anymore.

I thought the new OT was going to be a collaboration between BGBW and Tash?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
See that's where the gym is the wrong attitude to have. When I first started going to the gym it was originally to get me out the house and I was doing cardio at least 5 times a week and ended up feeling fucked. I now go around 3/4 times a week and I normally do 1 cardio and 1 swimming and rest weights, and it doesn't feel like it's a chore, it feels part of my lifestyle and I fucking love it. I would quite happily say to someone inviting me out for something sociable on my gym night that I'm sorry, but tonight is gym night.

Nice one for achieving everything you can at the gym, everybody is different - the gym has made me push myself just that little bit further and feel a tiny bit better about myself. Just need to lose my little 'pot belly' and I will be quite happy with myself.

I just have serious commitment issues. Last time i signed up for the gym i paid for a month and just went for that one session. I don't like grunting and stuff doing weights in front of people. I also don't like people looking at me, I spotted a few people in the gym glancing my direction from time to time. Can't be having things like that going on when i'm zonin.

Luckily i will be getting a free workout at her majesty's pleasure, 120 hours of landscaping, slab laying and all sorts of manly outdoor shit.

Guys, shall I just make it?

I don't mind, but I'm not doing it if someone else is as well!

Time is running out...

Ninja make it man, We can all see you are gagging to make the new OT lol

Jordan

Thanks for the advice guys.

I'll see if I can get something sorted.

If all else fails, change your diet (this is one of the most difficult things for me due to fussyness) and go for runs, find parks to do chin ups in. The world is a giant playground, especially around London.

NinjaBoiX

Fuck it, OT4 "What exactly is a Kentpaul?", coming in half an hour or so.

Post different subtitles, or I'm going with my lame one.

Kentpaul

Just need to smoke more weed man

My friend has a garage with lots of weights in it, I keep saying at drinking sessions i will go down during the week and hit the reps. I would like steroids before hitting hardcore weights though, Don't even know who to buy them off and i hate needles.

Kentpaul

bRIT GAF "GOD SAVE THE QUEEN."

524373_599476033429747_1070902054_n.jpg

SuperSah

Banned
So i'm gonna try and earn an additional £6, so would 7.5kg of weight help me? I'm rather skinny so i'm sure it's heaps better than nothing, at least.

Kentpaul

So i'm gonna try and earn an additional £6, so would 7.5kg of weight help me? I'm rather skinny so i'm sure it's heaps better than nothing, at least.

Yes. I started with 8kg but moved onto 10kg rather fast then to 12.5 kg then to 15kg. I had to get results fast as i was going to benidorm and wanted decent muscle.

541622_259725570788449_204934717_n.jpg

That was me arm wrestling a Norwegian bodybuilder 1 month into my training, you can already see my biceps forming into a beast. I let my self go for a while but am now back on track.

Chinner

Banned

you do realize that if your skinny, doing weights is probably like 30% of the battle. the rest of it is eating. i say this because if you're skinny, chances are you probably either don't eat much or your have a high metabolism.

anyway, my point is if you can't afford to spent 20 quid on weights you probably won't be able to afford spending like 15 quid + each week on more on food.

maybe you should try the crack-head look?

SuperSah

Banned
Yes. I started with 8kg but moved onto 10kg rather fast then to 12.5 kg then to 15kg. I had to get results fast as i was going to benidorm and wanted decent muscle.

541622_259725570788449_204934717_n.jpg

That was me arm wrestling a Norwegian bodybuilder 1 month into my training, you can already see my biceps forming into a beast. I let my self go for a while but am now back on track.

One month? Holy cow, they look great.
Man I really need to jump this bandwagon asap.

Kentpaul

you do realize that if your skinny, doing weights is probably like 30% of the battle. the rest of it is eating. i say this because if you're skinny, chances are you probably either don't eat much or your have a high metabolism.

anyway, my point is if you can't afford to spent 20 quid on weights you probably won't be able to afford spending like 15 quid + each week on more on food.

maybe you should try the crack-head look?

People who don't lift already look like crack heads.

Lots of tuna and dumbbell use is the way forward.

One month? Holy cow, they look great.
Man I really need to jump this bandwagon asap.

Its easy as fuck man, Just keep the dumbbell by your side and use it as much as possible. As chinner says eat lots of food. You really don't need a gym to become an alpha.

Chinner

Banned
People who don't lift already look like crack heads.

Lots of tuna and dumbbell use is the way forward.

you make it sound so easy. you probably eat a lot cause you got the munchies from all that weed you smoke. at least, when you're not stealing copper from railway tracks with your scottish scally ways.

Kentpaul

I do eat a LOT but it just never stays on me.

I'm just "average".

Your still a young lad, your body will form into a man's body around age 20. Your better getting a head start right now with your dumbbell usage.

you make it sound so easy. you probably eat a lot cause you got the munchies from all that weed you smoke. at least, when you're not stealing copper from railway tracks with with scottish scally ways.

It is easy, There is nothing hard about lifting weights apart from a weird burning feeling when your on your last few reps. I would never steal form the railways and have been light tested for metal theft and it showed up negative.

Jordan

Is there a before photo? The biggest difficult I have was because my arms were like twigs was actually getting something in my arms before the muscle even begins to appear.

Kentpaul

Kent is in good shape, has to be said.

Welcome to the gun show.

Hey, OT4 - "welcome to the gun show"?

Of course I'm in good shape, I smoke grass, i eat well, i work out any time i get the chance. 3 basic steps into the path of the alpha.

SuperSah

Banned
Your still a young lad, your body will form into a man's body around age 20. Your better getting a head start right now with your dumbbell usage.

It is easy, There is nothing hard about lifting weights apart from a weird burning feeling when your on your last few reps. I would never steal form the railways and have been light tested for metal theft and it showed up negative.

I always assumed your body was already formed by 18 and the rest was up to you.

So how is muscle built. Is it by food?

Chinner

Banned

yeah lifting weights is easy. i'm saying eating a lot takes commitment and routine. it's the most difficult element for me.

did they check your bike shed? thats where you usually keep the copper wire and installation you stole from the houses of the retired.

Kentpaul

yeah lifting weights is easy. i'm saying eating a lot takes commitment and routine. it's the most difficult element for me.

did they check your bike shed? thats where you usually keep the copper wire and installation you stole from the houses of the retired.

I always assumed your body was already formed by 18 and the rest was up to you.

Around age 20 your youngish body will start to look manly. So your like 17 right ? Use this time to get a great body for a great head start. also eat fucking EVERYTHING. If you don't lift you will just look like a heroin addict. and yo chinner i didn't steal copper bruv.

SuperSah

Banned
Around age 20 your youngish body will start to look manly. So your like 17 right ? Use this time to get a great body for a great head start. also eat fucking EVERYTHING. If you don't lift you will just look like a heroin addict. and yo chinner i didn't steal copper bruv.

Great, got you, thanks.

I'll try and get some money together in the next week and grab them two 7.5kg weights I saw in the Argos sale, which'll hike in price, knowinf my luck, lol and see how things go!

Kentpaul

Great, got you, thanks.

I'll try and get some money together in the next week and grab them two 7.5kg weights I saw in the Argos sale, which'll hike in price, knowinf my luck, lol and see how things go!

Do curls then look up how to work your triceps (muscle at the back of your arm) and work your shoulders too, Everything else should tone into shape.

Jog, sprint, Dominate.

Chinner

Banned
I

you work out, this causes your muscles to rip then your muscles heal and get bigger to anticipate the weight.

hence having to up your weights so you never stagnate, and hence having to eat a lot of calories + protein so that your muscles are able to heal. hence fourth.

Kentpaul

you work out, this causes your muscles to rip then your muscles heal and get bigger to anticipate the weight.

hence having to up your weights so you never stagnate, and hence having to eat a lot of calories + protein so that your muscles are able to heal. hence fourth.

I have a big tub of protein powder and plenty of tuna for after working out so my muscles repair to perfection.

I advise you buy tuna as the protein powder is more costly by KG than gold.

Kentpaul

oh shit we forgot to tell Sah to never listen to kent

RIP in peace

Don't listen to me = have small twig arms for life. I get things done.

Thanks guys. Cheers for the help.

I'll try without all this protein powder stuff and if necessary i'll buy that crap too.

You won't need to to start off with, Just at each stage of building you will need to bulk to.

Symphonia

Banned
All this health and fitness talk annoys me. There's two guys on my team at work who go to the gym on a daily basis and all they talk about is exercise and protein and making themselves look 'hench' every day.

Kentpaul

All this health and fitness talk annoys me. There's two guys on my team at work who go to the gym on a daily basis and all they talk about is exercise and protein and making themselves look 'hench' every day.

True awesome body's types come from prison time and home work out. Gym's are for the upper class.

inb4 donkey posts his amazing gym ass!

Kentpaul

yeah. if i want advice on what topman clothes to buy i'll ask green scar,. otherwise hes just our little nick griffin.

He was in Edinburgh and didn't even buy some legal highs from the drift bong shop! He's dead to me lol

Another work out tip is drinking a few strong black coffees about 20 minutes before working out to give you the edge for a few extra Reps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDxgFUvTJTE

Kentpaul

I don't even remember how I'm racist.

I just got told.

*Shakes head*

I hear about everything on steam chat.

dead thread is dead! Texted my bird to bring me back some beers, No weed so I'm going for the next best thing. Ice cold mass produced beer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom