• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Broken Age |OT| A Double Fine Adventure! [iPad/Ouya Act One out now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had not seen Broken Age show up in my Humble account page or even in the area to claim it. But then I remembered that I changed my e-mail address at the end of 2012 so I made a new Humble account with the old one and it was listed in the unclaimed section. So I copied the link to it, logged out, and then logged back in with the address that has all of my stuff and claimed it like that.

On an unrelated note, I pledged $500 to get the art book but chose the $250 section so I could also get the poster (like it said to do in the description) and am a little paranoid that there will be a mix-up and I'll miss out on the art book.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I don't see anything under unclaimed purchases either, but I guess having acces to the DoubleFine Bundle page and having registered my slackerbacker key at the doublefine forums is enough? Just to be sure.
Can't hold my excitement. This is going to be a great day. ^^

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Nothing showing up on Humble's site for me yet, I'm at work and out tonight anyway so no rush, although I'm super excited to play it when I do get the chance.

Edit: Silly me, I didn't notice the "Claim past purchases" box at the top had a + in the corner, clicking that showed the Broken Age link. Awesome!

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Just linked my purchase to my humble bundle account. The steam code should appear soon in my library, right?

NeoGash

Damn I want this on Xbox or PlayStation. I love Double Fine, I love Tim Schafer, I love Jack Black and I love Elijah wood. The game looks so damn sweet too.

When are reviews hitting? I really hope this sells well!!!

The videos were all excellent.

Damn I want this on Xbox or PlayStation. I love Double Fine, I love Tim Schafer, I love Jack Black and I love Elijah wood. The game looks so damn sweet too.

When are reviews hitting? I really hope this sells well!!!

The videos were all excellent.

January 27 at 10am Pacific time (6pm GMT)

Aaron

I had not seen Broken Age show up in my Humble account page or even in the area to claim it. But then I remembered that I changed my e-mail address at the end of 2012 so I made a new Humble account with the old one and it was listed in the unclaimed section. So I copied the link to it, logged out, and then logged back in with the address that has all of my stuff and claimed it like that.

On an unrelated note, I pledged $500 to get the art book but chose the $250 section so I could also get the poster (like it said to do in the description) and am a little paranoid that there will be a mix-up and I'll miss out on the art book.
I would e-mail them post haste. That's one confusion you don't want to risk.

wwm0nkey

There should be a section at the top of your library page saying you've got stuff to claim. You can't actually get your code or anything yet, but you can confirm that humble bundle knows you're supposed to get one.
No I mean I never got my email link

I want to finish this game just to see the end credits... they have to thank 12,500+ people in them.

I hope someone wrote a really long song

mclem

I want to finish this game just to see the end credits... they have to thank 12,500+ people in them.

I hope someone wrote a really long song

It should be a version of the Modern Major-General's Song sung by Tim, with chorus of Elijah Wood, Jack Black, Brad Muir...

And if it's not, well, that's simply not good enough, and I'll withdraw my pledge.

(
I will not withdraw my pledge
)

Phamit

Cool got my key from the Lost key option at humblebundle.com. It was a good idea to buy the game after VGX trough paypal. I think the 11 € was a good Investment

Is the game english only or does it have also subtitles from diffrent languages?

Get hype! \o/

Really looking forward to this. Been following the documentaries with passion. Such a great experience.
Hope everything works out for them! $$$$$$$$$ ;)

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Nothing showing up on Humble's site for me yet, I'm at work and out tonight anyway so no rush, although I'm super excited to play it when I do get the chance.

Edit: Silly me, I didn't notice the "Claim past purchases" box at the top had a + in the corner, clicking that showed the Broken Age link. Awesome!
Haha, I was having the same problem, I didn't even notice that at the top at first. I thought I was having issues due to different e-mails.

It's now on my HB account. Not sure if I'll be going in as soon as the key is released though, I can't wait to play this but I don't like playing games in beta no matter how close to finished they are.

wwm0nkey

Looks like I never got that humble bundle link on my old or new email....a bit aggravated about that but im sure DoubleFine can help out quickly....I hope.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Looks like I never got that humble bundle link on my old or new email....a bit aggravated about that but im sure DoubleFine can help out quickly....I hope.
If you haven't, enter the e-mail you used on the kickstarter here, then redeem the link they send you with your HB account. The "claim past purchases" box should appear in your library afterwards.

duckroll

I don't ever remember getting any email for my Broken Age Humble package, and I didn't have a Humble Account previously. I just made an account with my email (the same one attached to my Kickstarter account and which I bought Humble stuff with previously, and bam, there it was along with all my other previous purchases.

Weird.

FWIW, note it shows up at the bottom of the purchase page under "Widget Purchases".

And getting all the HB links associated to your account above worked great, that was the link I needed.

adg1034

I don't ever remember getting any email for my Broken Age Humble package, and I didn't have a Humble Account previously. I just made an account with my email (the same one attached to my Kickstarter account and which I bought Humble stuff with previously, and bam, there it was along with all my other previous purchases.

Weird.

Yeah, I never got a Broken Age/Humble email either, so there must be some sort of master backer list that Double Fine submitted to Humble.

inm8num2

How do you get your key? I've not received an email yet.

Keys are in Humble accounts associated with the email you used for kickstarter.

If you don't have a Humble account, or if it uses a different email than your kickstarter one, just make a Humble account with your kickstarter email and you should see the Broken Age reward listed under "Unclaimed Keys".

You can copy that URL and link it to your primary Humble account, if necessary.

TheGrue

Keys are in Humble accounts associated with the email you used for kickstarter.

If you don't have a Humble account, or if it uses a different email than your kickstarter one, just make a Humble account with your kickstarter email and you should see the Broken Age reward listed under "Unclaimed Keys".

You can copy that URL and link it to your primary Humble account, if necessary.

Thanks, created an account and claimed it. I assume when they go to launch is when I will actually have things populate there other than the list of things I am entitled to for my tier?

inm8num2

Thanks, created an account and claimed it. I assume when they go to launch is when I will actually have things populate there other than the list of things I am entitled to for my tier?

Yes, the other digital goodies will be added to your rewards page later on. :)

I can see the pending arrival in mine, but no key yet. It just says "When available, you'll be able to get all your digital content listed below right here on your download page!"

inky

If you haven't, enter the e-mail you used on the kickstarter here, then redeem the link they send you with your HB account. The "claim past purchases" box should appear in your library afterwards.

I did this, it sent me an e-mail that says:

It looks like you have requested your Humble keys. If you did not initiate this request, please disregard this message.

Broken Age

link

and when I hit the link, it comes up with this:

Unknown key!

Sorry I could not find this key.

If you have already purchased the bundle, please enter your email below to have your key resent to you.

I tried creating an account, but I'm not getting a verification e-mail either. I'll just give it a few hours I guess.

Kimaka

This is a nice surprise to wake up to. I haven't been following Broken Age closely and didn't realize, well forgot, that I had beta access.

jett

D-Member
Eagerly awaiting this here interactive game thingymajig. Backing DFA was the steal of the generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom