• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine S5 |OT| The Return Of Velvet Thunder - Tuesdays on Fox

Basoes

just got a year of hulu for free. heard good things about this show. how funny is this show? trying to figure out how to spend my little free time here
Like most shows it gets alot better after the first season, It's not super funny but it's a entertaining watch with likable characters

Grinchy

Banned
just got a year of hulu for free. heard good things about this show. how funny is this show? trying to figure out how to spend my little free time here
The first season was a lot of fun. It went sharply downhill after that. I don't know how anyone even watched season 3 and beyond. It got terrrrrrrible.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

I enjoyed it. I haven't seen Season 5 yet, however the previous seasons were fun and a good way to spend some time. I suggest you watch the first season and see if you will like it. If you don't, just stop!

Grinchy

Banned
thisisneogaf.gif

thanks for making this more difficult :(
hahahaha yeah that's how it goes

If you enjoyed the later seasons of The Office, where they dumbed everything about the show down for couples who basically let it play as background noise while staring at Facebook, then you'll enjoy all the seasons of this show.

Basoes

Fox cancels Brooklyn Nine-Nine, NBC picks it up in less than 24 hours, what a fascinating time to be alive

Top Bottom