• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bungie Weekly Update 07/16/10: You Can Haz Hype Now

Louis Wu

SailorDaravon said:
Fuck yeah, just found it on their website here, even at $17.99 + shipping that's still moderately cheaper than anyone on ebay right now. Thanks a ton man! If only someone from Bungie had known about this! :lol

It makes no sense that TRU has this, but I'm not complaining. I'm also wondering if this is how there's people on ebay that have 10+ available. Hm.

It was news on HBO yesterday (and a discussion about it on our forum that started back on Sunday). The guy who brought it up there bought 4 of them on Saturday. Toys R Us figured out that they shouldn't be on sale until ComicCon opened, so they turned off ordering again until yesterday.

Alienshogun said:
:lol

Don't worry, I'm not after you, yet.

I was talking about complaining about weather, but now...

creepy-dude.gif

Gui_PT

I mind end up going to Gamescom. Someone here said something about a camp +3 day pass pack. Could you tell me about that and how it works?

neoism

Shake Appeal said:
I'm going to have to buy this short story book everyone keeps yammering about, and previously I've only read The Fall of Reach (and found it hard to get through because of the quality of the writing).
:lol :lol :lol
Well you should stop there it is the best one...:lol

Top Bottom