• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bungie's announcement canceled, confirming once again that E3 sucks

Dorfdad

Gold Member
Yup looks like Microsoft Learned...

Showcase some big games at spread the news out over all of E3 instead of letting everyone forget your news after day 1..

Now we will hear about other BIG titles, Remotes etc each day keeping up the E3 Pressure from Microshaft...

Damn im going to have to go get the damn 360 again...

Wes

venison crêpe
Can't we all just slow down so I have time to process this! <3 E3!

Can't wait to see what they have in store for us

Kuroyume

Banned
OH GOD WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO US

@_@

Bungie please... They could have cut out that music shit and given you guys some time.

squicken

Man Bungie announcing a game on PS3, after the FF13 betraylton, would be the most amazing sequence of events in GAF history.

smh at people who say E3 is dead

sonicmj1

I doubt this announcement is Halo-related.

Probably the long-awaited Pimps at Sea. Game of the motherfucking conference.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
panda21 said:
arent the sony and nintendo conference tomorrow morning?

Yup. The countdown will end on the morning of the 16th, about a day after the Sony and Nintendo conferences.

Cartman86

Banned
squicken said:
Man Bungie announcing a game on PS3, after the FF13 betraylton, would be the most amazing sequence of events in GAF history.

smh at people who say E3 is dead

I'm amazed at people saying E3 is dead. Leading up to this years E3 I kept thinking "this feels just like the big E3's of past years".

Ashhong

urk said:
Yup. The countdown will end on the morning of the 16th, about a day after the Sony and Nintendo conferences.

oh oops. i didnt know when the sony conference was. i just read that in the MS conference thread.

FrankT

MS is wise to spread out their announcements in such a way. Something big from Bungie after the conferences has the potential to be really big.

kylej said:
Who owns the Halo IP? I assume it's Microsoft.

Indeed they do, so all this Halo 4 PS3 nonsense can hit the door.

forgeforsaken said:
Someone at bungie.net looked at the source and it ends
7/16/2008 2:07:07 PM
so you don't even have to do the math.
OMG RIGHT BEFORE THE KONAMI PRESS CONFERENCE

MASTER CHIEF PLAYABLE IN CASTLEVANIA JUDGMENT CONFIRMED

Jtyettis said:
MS is wise to spread out their announcements in such a way. Something big from Bungie after the conferences has the potential to be really big.

Indeed they do, so all this Halo 4 PS3 nonsense can hit the door.

Wait, there are Halo 4 PS3 posts? :lol

Top Bottom