• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrett2

Want to buy:

- Apple external keyboard (wired or wireless)
- Magic Mouse / External Magic trackpad

- I want to TRADE a wireless 360 controller for a WIRED 360 controller.

PM with offers. I can send PayPal cash.

Pics coming later, more stuff coming later, prices coming later

Prices are negotiable

Looking for paypal mainly but will consider trades as well :D

Super Mario 3D land - $27 shipped
*club Nintendo code used*
CIMG6105-1.jpg

Golden sun: dark dawn - sealed , $15 shipped
Gears of war triple pack- sealed- $17 shipped
CIMG6108-1.jpg

motorstorm apocalypse- $19 shipped
CIMG6104-1.jpg

Blu rays:
Pulp fiction-sealed
Inception- sealed

Nintendo 64 games-all cart only

Kirby 64
Star fox 64
Goldeneye 007
Zelda ocarina of time, grey cart
donkey kong 64

PSone games:
Mega man legends- no manual/front insert.
Disc has few scratches- $20 shipped

Dreamcast games: all complete unless noted
Jet grind radio
Sonic adventure 1
Legacy of kain: soul reaver
House of the dead 2
Crazy taxi
Tomb raider: the last revelation

Gamecube games and etc
Wavebird controller- grey no wireless receiver -$16 shipped
Mario party 5
Mario party 7

Game boy/game boy color/ game boy advance
- all cart only
pokemon blue
pokemon silver
legend of zelda: a link to the past
super mario advance 2: super mario world
kingdom hearts: chains of memories

Snes games- all cart only
Star fox
Super Mario world
Super Mario all stars
Mortal kombat
Mortal combat II
Street fighter II: turbo
Street fighter II: the new world challengers

Guides

Zone of the Enders 1 guide

CyReN

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - Like New $40 shipped
WWIdU.jpg

Mass Effect 2 - Good Condition $15 shipped
cugGV.jpg

Fallout New Vegas - Good Condition 13 Shipped
ELWIz.jpg

Halo Master Cheif Bobblehead
$10 shipped
EMGww.jpg

Halo 3 Helmet

$25 shipped
4Kn7Q.jpg

Final Fantasy Tactics Guide / Gameshark Pro for Nintendo 64 (closet cleaning)
2wPqU.jpg

100% Ebay Feedback
100% CAG Feedback
100% Neogaf Feedback.

I ship all my items with a tracking code. Feel free to PM me with any questions, negotiations etc.

Well, I've decided to basically sell of my pretty small PS3 games library. The games are below. I don't have prices on them, so just send over an offer if you see something you're interested in. Games are in used, but mint condition, unless otherwise stated. I accept Paypal Gift and Amazon Payments. Oh, and I'm NeoGAF Gold, if that matters to you.

OK, gonna add prices to these now. See below.
All prices are shipped.

I'm also looking for an iPad 2, preferably just the Wi-Fi model one, size doesn't matter. I'm willing to trade anything below, as well as supplement with cash, to get one.

3D Dot Game Heroes - $10
Afrika - ON HOLD
Biohazard 15th Anniversary Box - $150.00
Demons Souls Deluxe Edition Box Set - $85
Demons' Souls (Korean Engish Language Version) - $20
Hakuna Matata (Afrika - Asian English Language Version) - $15
Heavenly Sword - $8
Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection (sealed) - $25
Killzone 3 - $15
Killzone 2 - $8
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - $8
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Limited Edition (Japanese Version) - $35
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - $10
Resident Evil 5 Limited Edition (Asian English Language Version)- X$30
Resistance Dual Pack (Resistance 1 and 2) - $18
Resistance: Fall of Man - $9
Siren: New Translation (Asian English Language Version) - ON HOLD
Star Wars The Force Unleashed II Limited Edition (sealed) - $20
Untold Legends: Dark Brotherhood - $8

Also selling the following:

PS2
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition with Metal Gear Saga Vol. 1
Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Shadow Hearts: From the New World (sealed)
Beatmania Controller (with box, no game)

Xbox
Ninja Gaiden (signed by Tomonobu Itagaki) - $50

Wii

Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition - $35

PSP
DJ Max The Crew Limited Edition

Gamecube
Kirby's Air Ride (Japanese Gamecube version) - $5
Bomberman Generation (Japanese Gamecube version) - $5
Viewtiful Joe (Japanese Gamecube version) - $5

Aselith

Well, I've decided to basically sell of my pretty small PS3 games library. The games are below. I don't have prices on them, so just send over an offer if you see something you're interested in. Games are in used, but mint condition, unless otherwise stated. I accept Paypal Gift and Amazon Payments. Oh, and I'm NeoGAF Gold, if that matters to you.

PS - don't lowball me. I'm not a sucker, so don't send offers that assume that I am. :)

PS - don't lowball me. I'm not a sucker, so don't send offers that assume that I am. :)
Not to be an ass but I see people say this occasionally but what does that mean? Of course people are going to try to get a good deal on items. It's part of negotiation to lowball on a first offer and if you're going to post a list without price expectations people are going to start a negotiation. You don't want to be lowballed put prices on your stuff. How is anyone supposed to know exactly what an offer price should be so as to not lowball you? Should they research ebay prices and send you ebay prices + 10% or ebay prices - 20% or what?

Not to be an ass but I see people say this occasionally but what does that mean? Of course people are going to try to get a good deal on items. It's part of negotiation to lowball on a first offer and if you're going to post a list without price expectations people are going to start a negotiation. You don't want to be lowballed put prices on your stuff. How is anyone supposed to know exactly what an offer price should be so as to not lowball you? Should they research ebay prices and send you ebay prices + 10% or ebay prices - 20% or what?

Basically I'm trying to get across the idea that you shouldn't send me ridiculously underpriced offers, because that just wastes my time and your time. I've literally had people here send me offers of $8 on a game that would typically go for $50. That's just dumb and unproductive.

As far as lowballing on the first contact, sorry, I gotta disagree with you here. I've negotiated with lots of folks here and honestly I don't feel like I've come out undercutting right out of the gate nor do I feel that it's an essential part of doing business here, either. If anything, I think I've tried to go out first with a fair price that makes me and the seller happy, not a lowball offer that we then have to haggle over.

I listed this stuff without prices mainly because a) I'm lazy and b) I'm not exactly sure what I want to get for everything. But, I thought I would post anyway, regardless, to at least see if there was any interest.

theskat

Banned
Super duper positive feedback for CyReN.

Great communication, great item at a great price. Thanks for solving my problem! :D

Aselith

This is what I meant. If I have a game you know to be worth $25, don't send me an offer of $5. And no offense, you may do business by lowballing right of the bat, but I don't.

That's a rather extreme example. Is offering $20 for a $25 game a mortal insult to you? That's what I would consider lowballing. The other clarification I was more going for is if you do go by ebay prices? I consider them generally pretty conflated for popular items especially for stuff like the MGS Limited Edition. You're looking to get $150 bucks from that or are you reasonable so a hundred isn't a deathly insult to your ancestors and pets?

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTB:

PS3

Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition

Mass Effect 1 Limited Edition

please be MINT and when I say MINT, I mean MINT. PM me. I'm GAF GOLD and all that jazz.

That's a rather extreme example. Is offering $20 for a $25 game a mortal insult to you? That's what I would consider lowballing. The other clarification I was more going for is if you do go by ebay prices? I consider them generally pretty conflated for popular items especially for stuff like the MGS Limited Edition. You're looking to get $150 bucks from that or are you reasonable so a hundred isn't a deathly insult to your ancestors and pets?

Well, I guess my idea and your idea of a lowball differ quite a bit (and frankly I like your idea of lowballing - you should buy my stuff). My main gripe is with folks who send over obviously low offers for something, like the $8 offer I got for a $50 game. Frankly, I don't go by one source for prices. If anything, I look at various sources to at least get a good idea of what a typical going rate for something might be (completed eBay auctions, Amazon used/new prices, etc). But, that data hardly makes me think "OK, that's the only price I'll accept." But, I'm more than happy to negotiate. After all, that's why I mainly posted my stuff without asking prices. :)

Aselith

Well, I guess my idea and your idea of a lowball differ quite a bit (and frankly I like your idea of lowballing - you should buy my stuff). My main gripe is with folks who send over obviously low offers for something, like the $8 offer I got for a $50 game. Frankly, I don't go by one source for prices. If anything, I look at various sources to at least get a good idea of what a typical going rate for something might be (completed eBay auctions, Amazon used/new prices, etc). But, that data hardly makes me think "OK, that's the only price I'll accept." But, I'm more than happy to negotiate. After all, that's why I mainly posted my stuff without asking prices. :)

I can understand being a little frustrated when you get an offer like that. :p I was just trying to get some insight into what people might mean by no lowballing. I generally avoid sending offers to people with no price except very occasionally but I figured it wouldn't hurt to get some insight into the mind of the other team.

Here's the dirty secret to my negotiation when I do...I figure out what I am willing to pay and then I drop it by five so the person has an opportunity to go up a bit and I still get the price I actually wanted or I get a little better deal if they find it acceptable (except keeblerdrow, I offer him five dollars more than I'm willing to pay)...shhhh, don't tell anyone!

I can understand being a little frustrated when you get an offer like that. :p I was just trying to get some insight into what people might mean by no lowballing. I generally avoid sending offers to people with no price except very occasionally but I figured it wouldn't hurt to get some insight into the mind of the other team.

Here's the dirty secret to my negotiation when I do...I figure out what I am willing to pay and then I drop it by five so the person has an opportunity to go up a bit and I still get the price I actually wanted or I get a little better deal if they find it acceptable...shhhh, don't tell anyone!

You, sir, owe me some money. *angryface*

knee

Well, Positive Feedback for darkjedi187.

He doesn't owe me money! :-D

Also, give your items prices and set an expectation for a buyer. There wouldn't have been an $8 offer if they had an idea of what you want to receive for it.

Selling:

Silver PSP-3000 ratchet and clank bundle mint. with original box. Also throw in a hard case in 4 gb pro duo. Would like near $100 shipped. Feel free to shoot me an offer

PS3 SF 4 fight stick with Sanwa Joystick and buttons. I Have original box and all original parts. Was thinking around $85, but will entertain offers.

since I don't have much history selling on NeoGAF, check out my ebay account marucci05.

bubnbob

Banned
It means you buy or sell a lot and I guess is supposed to instill confidence. Not that it matters, the only reports that should really be listed are the scumbags imo.

mclaren777

Update: the case, SSD, and PSU are now gone

ibosjfy6zAwthJ.jpg

I won the Corsair driving competition at PAX last year and they gave me tons of awesome stuff. In fact, it was much more than I needed and far more than I deserved.

I recently built a new computer, which means I'm still four years away from my typical upgrade cycle so I wanted to offer these items to the NeoGAF community at a reduced price.

Please send me a PM if you're interested, though I'm unlikely to be flexible on the asking prices unless you make a really compelling offer. And be forewarned: shipping prices can get a little spendy (up to $30 for the case) so it's probably best if you live on/near the West Coast.

http://www.corsair.com/products/

inTZAj6fQajbZ.png

Pictures from the event...
ibdh1B4iSnKZ2V.jpg

iM6w3lPZFlR7.jpg

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Buying a $50 US PSN Card here, can pay via PayPal. Please PM me. :)

MrMephistoX

Selling my SSFIV Type S Tournament Edition Fight Stick. It's in great shape with custom buttons. PS3 version despite the 360 color scheme: I'm wierd like that ;) I'd be happy to include the original buttons if you'd prefer.

$%28KGrHqRHJCQE7yuyH%2875BPBpP-e%28vw%7E%7E60_12.JPG

I think it's some kind of meme or in-joke. It gets referenced a lot in OT.

Nono. It's a MEME for the OT and GAMING. It's a real thing here. It means basically you sold or bought a lot of stuff and didn't have any issues so you're trusted.

There is a sub-tier called "plus" for when you have 10 positive transactions.

Edit: Would that H100 fit in my thermaltake A90?

Anyone selling/trading a Black Wii

Would like it to be one of the ones with Gamecube compatibility and come with a built-in Wii Motion Plus. Component cables are an added bonus

PM me if so. Thanks

sk3tch

Does anyone want to sell me their vanilla L.A. Noire for Xbox 360 for $12 shipped? Looking for near mint/mint/new and of course, complete. Thanks!

EDIT:

selling Gears 3 Xbox 360 controller - near mint - $45 shipped. Has no-slow. I'm GAF GOLD!

mclaren777

This is one of the rare 60GB launch models (CECH-A01) that plays all PS2 games with native hardware (not emulated). It also has four USB ports and a built-in memory card reader that supports CF, SD, and Memory Stick. It works flawlessly (I recently got a platinum trophy in Uncharted 2) and it includes a never-before-used official PS3 controller. Also, this is a factory replacement of the original unit so it's less than three years old.

The hard drive has been upgraded to a 320GB Western Digital Scorpio Black (WD3200BEKT) that reads data much faster than the stock hard drive it replaced. And given the recent flooding in Thailand, this new hard drive now costs $120 by itself. Furthermore, this package includes a scrath-free copy of LittleBigPlanet 2, the original PS3 packaging, and Talladega Nights on Blu-ray (unopened).

If I don't sell this in the next week or so I'm going to put it on eBay with a $250 reserve price.

Firm on $250, though I might be willing to cover shipping myself.

ibbMgXVcWvBGzg.jpg

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
I've got a few digital things for sale:

Two $6 PSN codes from the promo a few months back. Looking for $10 for both together.

I also have 3 NewEgg coupons from the Google Offer deal. Spend $40 and get $20 off. I have three in total, just looking to get back what I paid, so looking for 20 bucks for each. Good deal if you're buying parts or whatever from NewEgg.

I've done business in this thread many a times.

Thanks!

I have $50 in Gamestop Giftcards (2x$25) that I want to trade for $40 Amazon. Looking to just trade the code instead of having to ship them.

Aselith

I've got a few digital things for sale:

Two $6 PSN codes from the promo a few months back. Looking for $10 for both together.

I also have 3 NewEgg coupons from the Google Offer deal. Spend $40 and get $20 off. I have three in total, just looking km to get back what I paid, so looking for 20 bucks for each. Good deal if you're buying parts or whatever from NewEgg.

I've done business in this thread many a times.

Thanks!
How is the newegg thing a good deal?

WTS

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
L.A. Noire(PS3)
Dragon Quest V(NDS)

WTB
Radiant Historia

Everything is in great condition, DQ V is still sealed. Also, GAF Gold.

Also, would be willing to trade a copy of Rayman Origins PS3 for a copy of Rayman Origins 360.

Seanbob11

Really? $20 for $40 in NewEgg credit isn't a good deal?

That's not what he says. He said he want's $20 for a $20 off $40 spend. I assume it's a mistake because buying them at that price makes it totally pointless using the code :p

sk3tch

That's not what he says. He said he want's $20 for a $20 off $40 spend. I assume it's a mistake because buying them at that price makes it totally pointless using the code :p

$20 for a $20 off $40 code. So, you spend $120, you pay $60 if you buy his certs. It was likely a Google Offer thing. So it's a good deal if you're spending $$$ at NewEgg now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom