• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BorntoPlay

WTS

Club Nintendo Elite Platinum Game for 20$ (paypal, amazon)

$_57.JPG

WTT

a 150/200 coins Club Nintendo Game Reward for a Elite Gold Game

PM if you are interested...

TAFK

Positive Buyer Feedback for RadarScope1 - Did a sale on the side and he was great to work with and paid very quickly.

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

Bloodborne, regular edition. Bought the CE after I started playing so regular edition has to go. Looking for $50 shipped.

WTB: GTA V on Steam

Grim Fandango promotional poster

Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers - $110 shipped
I no longer have the box or manual, so these will be shipped with the two speakers and power cable only. They're great sounding desktop speakers that had universally excellent reviews but are now discontinued. I'll cover shipping.

WarpathDC

WTS: XFX - Like New (Flawless) Radeon R9 270X 2GB DDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card $130 shipped (retails for $200)

Witcher 3 Nvidia promo code $25

Paypal only please.

Well sell both combined for $140

Anyone in the Greater Toronto Area interested in buying a physical and sealed copy of GTAV on PC for $60 CAD, no tax? I had pre-ordered it from Best Buy last year and they won't let me cancel, so rather than return it once its shipped to me next week I figured I'd sell it here. Any takers? Send me a PM.

*New lower prices on everything*

Alrighty, got a few things I've decided to clear out, in hopes of paying off the old credit card balance.

For all of the following, I accept Paypal, (gift preferred but will not hoot and holler otherwise).

All shipments go out within 2 days from payment and will be shipped Priority, which means delivery within a few days of shipping, tracking, and some insurance value

Thank you!

WTS

• 14 PS3 Games + 4 Buzz Quiz World Controllers (and controller dongle)
$100 Shipped Priority Mail

There's still a ton of fun to be had in these games. They'd certainly make a great gift to any up and coming gamer still stuck in, or moving on to last gen. Of course, they'd also go great in anyone's PS3 collection.

Everything is in excellent working condition, and other than the Genesis Collection, Condemned 2, and Rayman, they're all originally owned by me.

• Buzz Quiz World + 4 Controllers and Wireless Dongle
  • Condemned 2: Bloodshot
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Little Big Planet
  • Motorstorm
  • Motorstorm Pacific Rift
  • Metal Gear Solid 4
  • Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction
  • Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
  • Rayman Origins (JP) [Region Free and in English]
  • Sonic's Genesis Collection
  • Uncharted Drake's Fortune
  • Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
  • Warhawk

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WTS

• (Brand New & Sealed!) - Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition + Metal Gear Sagas Vol. 2
$70 Shipped Priority Mail

Snake? SNAAKE?? Snake. Yes. This Limited Edition is a must for any Metal Gear fan. What better way to honor Kojima-sensei-sama-senpai than add this into your collection? Oor.. catch up on your MGS insanity before MGSV comes to town.

Well cheaper than ebay.. I paid 70-80 when I preordered it back when it came out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WTS

• (New/Sealed) Club Nintendo Smash Bros for 3DS/WiiU Soundtrack CD

$15 Shipped Priority Mail

It's that CD we've been waiting for! Well, you can have it for the reasonable price above, if you'd like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM if interested. Thanks for looking!

Hello,

This is my first post! Finally! Been lurking for about 6-7 years!

I have a code for the PC/Steam version of Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris and I'm looking to trade it for the PS4 version. Thanks!

dab0ne

Looking to sell some items. If I don't respond to you please send me another PM. I seem to be missing PMs for some reason.

$20
Qye1aaA.jpg

Game is in excellent condition. The case has a very, very slight crack in the lower right corner on the front side. It's inconsequential but I want to be straightup.

Sent you a pm

Just so that poor person up there doesn't get slammed with requests, I can throw people in the preview program. E'eryone can. I don't mind spreading the love.

KiDdYoNe

:O @ that $20 FC4

Positive buyer feedback for:

Atraveller
City 17
razgriz417
Wallach
Anarkin
Deputy Dangle
3chopl0x
Lasthope106
rac
silvur
Jirotrom
Xamdou
Jirotrom
Naminator
TheNamelessOne
mjp2417
Bloodember
Affeinvasion

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
OK NEOGAF… Help me move on from last Gen. (only shipping domestically unless you pay)
I want to buy:
Wii U Black Deluxe With Super Smash Bros, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, and Super Mario 3D World
7950 series video card or better.

Help a brother out. I have sold some stuff here and have positive feeback just not a ton of it.
Been a GAF member/lurker for almost a decade I will take the cruelest Bish tag ever if anyone feels slighted on their purchase. (food related Bish)

Wii and all this stuff: Make me an offer in PM
NEzQAVC.jpg

360 and all this stuff: Going to keep it 100 I don’t know if the 360 works. I can’t find the power brick anywhere.
Make me an offer in PM
ECIxnAQ.jpg

PS3 and all this stuff: Make me an offer in PM

1AKNAJy.jpg

hzO0CIw.jpg

not pictured but included:
ps3 official bluetooth headset
1 ps move controller
ps3 official camera
1 ps3 controller

LBP Collection: Make me an offer in PM.
0ipQZPj.jpg

Ultimate Rock out kit: Make me an offer in PM
0krjQJV.jpg

Games are: Band Hero Guitar Hero 2 Guitar Hero 3 Guitar Hero 5 Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Hero Metallica Guitar Hero Aerosmith Rock Band Rock Band The Beatles Rock Band 3

Imported Hori 3 pro Fightstick (usb connection) and Street Fighter: Make me an offer in PM
T7eCBHn.jpg

The whole lot. If you want it all… Make me an offer in PM
w8mVLQR.jpg

I will sell things individually though tbh I’d prefer not to go to the post office 100’s of times. Thanks GAF help me realize my dreams.

This should go without saying. But please don't send me bullshit lowball offers.

Please give me a few hours to reply to PM’s since I do have a job. :jnc

IronRinn

(Yay!) NeoGAF Plus Seller!

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Mechandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Mass Effect 2 Tali Lithograph $50.00/$51.50. 9" x 12" Not signed or numbered. Excellent condition. Ships flat.

Toys

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG Motoko Kusanagi 1/7 PVC Figure Vice $160.00 + shipping. Displayed for a time but it's mostly been sitting in a box in my closet. Some wear to the box (specifically on the left side, as seen in the pic) but the figure is in excellent condition and is complete with stand, pistol, and instruction sheet.

NECA Bioshock 2 Toys R US Exclusive Big Sister w/ Little Sister $39.95/$41.25. Excellent condition with one issue. The right arm is comprised of two pieces which connect right where the strap is on the bicep It's a peg and socket (the top of the socket is the top of the armband). When I first got it, whatever they used to connect these two parts failed, so I rejoined them with super glue. I have no idea why they molded the arm this way. It's been fine ever since and is completely invisible, but worth mentioning.

Games

Metroid: Zero Mission $55.00/$56.65 Complete and in excellent condition with three flaws (Back, top right edge, back bottom right corner, and on the bottom of the right side) which can be seen in the pics below. Manuals show some wear.

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $100.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $40.00/$41.25. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $25.00/$25.75. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $35.00/$36.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.
1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.
ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim$15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is uncluded and intact.
6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach$15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.
k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII$20.00/$20.65 There are two small dents at the buttom edge of the front cover. There is also a wrinkle at the lower, left corner of the back cover.

DVDs

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $45.00/$46.35. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Criterion Trio: Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Seven Samurai $30.00/$31.00. Seven Samurai has come wear on the corners and spine. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Seasons 1-8 $45.00/$46.35. Entirely too much ATHF. All in excellent condition.
eAlQXmIm.jpg

Slowly trying to migrate as much stuff off of eBay to here. I update periodically, so keep an eye out!

Edit: So. Close.

KiDdYoNe

WTS:
Pillars of Eternity

header.jpg

Hero Edition - $19
Champions Edition - $25
Royal Edition - $31

Platform: Steam. Region free.

BTW if you want something else, you can try your luck with PM :)
PS: Prices are legit for the moment of posting. They can change due to paypal exchange rate.

mdsfx

OK NEOGAF… Help me move on from last Gen. (only shipping domestically unless you pay) ...

Help a brother out. I have sold some stuff here and have positive feeback just not a ton of it.
Been a GAF member/lurker for almost a decade I will take the cruelest Bish tag ever if anyone feels slighted on their purchase. (food related Bish)

FYI - this seller operates on a "first-to-pay-gets-the-item," no-holds basis, so... Act fast?

mdsfx

Backstory pls.

"I gave Pixel Samurai the price of $175 for the console and power cable only. if you can match or best that offer and live in the US then it's yours. Whoever deposits the money in my google wallet first wins. ;)"

Edit: I'm not saying he is a bad seller or not trustworthy, but I think buyers should know how he conducts business so theyre not surprised/disappointed when they miss out on an item.

quo

WTS:

BNIB Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition - $250 or best offer
Mint Condition Open box Majora's Mask Skull Kid Edition - $120
9/10 Condition 3DS XL Blue with box and charger - $100

Looking for Shulk Amiibo any region if you want to do a trade + cash deal

//ARCANUM

I ended up with an extra Heroes of the Storm beta key.

Anyone interested in trading a Club NIntendo Platinum reward for it? Or make me another offer?

edit - i just realized these are lower value than I thought, if anyone is interested, make me an offer!

DietRob

Backstory pls.

"I gave Pixel Samurai the price of $175 for the console and power cable only. if you can match or best that offer and live in the US then it's yours. Whoever deposits the money in my google wallet first wins. ;)"

Edit: I'm not saying he is a bad seller or not trustworthy, but I think buyers should know how he conducts business so theyre not surprised/disappointed when they miss out on an item.

WTH. Not cool.

Is this not standard operation for this thread? Pixel wasn't responding to my PM's back to him for over 24 hours. Sorry I'm not trying to be a dick or anything. The only things I've ever sold in here were a 60gb Fat PS3 to the original thread creator (KoreanBBQ) and I think a code to something.

Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong. If there is another way I should be handling business please let me know. I just want to get rid of all my last gen stuff and move on. I'm not trying to fuck anyone over but I also don't want to have something 'on hold' for someone for multiple days.

I just want to understand why I'm catching shade here.

Is this not standard operation for this thread? Pixel wasn't responding to my PM's back to him for over 24 hours. Sorry I'm not trying to be a dick or anything. The only things I've ever sold in here were a 60gb Fat PS3 to the original thread creator and I think a code to something.

Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong. If there is another way I should be handling business please let me know. I just want to get rid of all my last gen stuff and move on. I'm not trying to fuck anyone over but I also don't want to have something 'on hold' for someone for multiple days.

Wouldn't bother me if it was "I told this guy to let me know something by the end of the day and he didn't, so if you can match it or best it it's yours." I think it's the "Whoever deposits the money first gets it" that's getting stuck on people. I know I rarely check Gaf when I'm not in the office (hahaha) so sometimes my PMs will go unread for an evening, yadda yadda. Everyone has their shit, you know?

</mytwocents>

blackjaw

Is this not standard operation for this thread? Pixel wasn't responding to my PM's back to him for over 24 hours. Sorry I'm not trying to be a dick or anything. The only things I've ever sold in here were a 60gb Fat PS3 to the original thread creator (KoreanBBQ) and I think a code to something.

It's not ebay. If someone makes an offer you either accept, reject or negotiate. Not sit on his offer, publish it to everyone, then wait for other offers that are better, that is kind of a dick move and sets up for "bidding" which is silly in this thread.

//ARCANUM

I think the issue is the "whoever deposits money first gets it" because you could have multiple people giving you money and then they think they've bought it only to find out they didn't and then have to rely on you to return the money.

//ARCANUM

First to Pay is the only way these transactions should work, period. In theory, someone makes intent to pay and never responds later, you'll be waiting a long time. It is disrespectful and it happens.

I had one incident where I could not follow through on a transaction and I would never want to inconvenience a seller who may need the money today for one reason or another and yet has passed up on others knocking on his door because of my or anyone else's word.

A dollar today is worth more than a promised dollar tomorrow that never shows.

I agree that it should be the first person who is able to pay. My issue is with providing payment info to multiple people at the same time and making it a race. (thus the need for eventual returning - hopefully - of money)

First to Pay is the only way these transactions should work, period. In theory, someone makes intent to pay and never responds later, you'll be waiting a long time. It is disrespectful and it happens.

I had one incident where I could not follow through on a transaction and I would never want to inconvenience a seller who may need the money today for one reason or another and yet has passed up on others knocking on his door because of my or anyone else's word.

A dollar today is worth more than a promised dollar tomorrow that never shows.

Or you just message the person and give them a set time that they need to have come at you with money by. Or tell them you have an offer and you're giving them X amount of hours. It doesn't have to be a god damn free for all.

//ARCANUM

Or you just message the person and give them a set time that they need to have come at you with money by. Or tell them you have an offer and you're giving them X amount of hours. It doesn't have to be a god damn free for all.

I can only speak for myself, but the only time I've offered to buy something is when I have the money on hand and can pay immediately. Of course there are different situations for different folks, but for me personally, I try not to set anything up to buy unless I can pay right then and there.

DietRob

Wouldn't bother me if it was "I told this guy to let me know something by the end of the day and he didn't, so if you can match it or best it it's yours." I think it's the "Whoever deposits the money first gets it" that's getting stuck on people. I know I rarely check Gaf when I'm not in the office (hahaha) so sometimes my PMs will go unread for an evening, yadda yadda. Everyone has their shit, you know?

</mytwocents>

Yea, I probably could have worded the 'first to deposit' bit. Honestly it was just a joke that didn't land I guess.

It's not ebay. If someone makes an offer you either accept, reject or negotiate. Not sit on his offer, publish it to everyone, then wait for other offers that are better, that is kind of a dick move and sets up for "bidding" which is silly in this thread.
I didn't 'sit' on his offer. I responded within and hour told him heck yea I'll take your $175 just let me know when you need my wallet address (or something of that nature).

Also I'm not the one that 'published it to everyone' that was done in a post 'warning' people about me.

I think the issue is the "whoever deposits money first gets it" because you could have multiple people giving you money and then they think they've bought it only to find out they didn't and then have to rely on you to return the money.

Yea, I see how that could lead to a problem. Joke landed terribly and would have caused issues. Gotcha.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom