• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling Steam Games:

header.jpg

GTA V - 49.99$
header.jpg

The Talos Principle - 16$ (ON SALE)
header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$
header.jpg

Football Manager 2015- 33$ (limited time sale)
header.jpg

Dead or Alive 5 with Preorder costume packs- 36$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 21$

header.jpg

Depth- 10$(two copies left)

Far Cry Franchise Pack old(doesn't include FC4) - 15$ (limited time sale)

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- 13$
Child of Light - 9$
Transistor - 10$
Valve Complete Pack 2013 - 23$
State of Decay - 10$
Wolf Among Us - 10$
Walking Dead Season 2 - 10$

all Region free

Chibo

Neo Member
Positive Seller Feedback for suffah, who sold me a Club Nintendo Code in a friendly, efficient transaction.

wilflare

WTB

Wii Virtual Console 3DS Digital Games (NA Only) - any! esp those Club Nintendo Rewards
  • 3DS Paper Mario Sticker Star
  • 3DS Brain Age: Concentration Training
  • Wii VC N64 Mario Kart 64

3DS/NDS Retail Games (NA Only) - CIB preferred
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
  • Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater
  • Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
  • Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure
  • Cave Story 3D
  • Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
  • NDS Tetris DS
  • NDS Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
  • NDS Trauma Center
  • NDS Trauma Center 2

Wii U Digital Games (NA Only)
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  • LEGO City Undercover
  • Pikmin 3
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • NintendoLand
  • Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

----
WTS

PS4 Witcher 3 CE Pre-order from Amazon.com
I'll switch the shipping address to you and you can pay me in Amazon GC which I'll use to pay off the entire order.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KSN7NR2/?tag=neogaf0e-20

- Open to offers
- Reason for selling: don't wanna get too attached to things and clutter up my place.

goldenpp72

Club-Nintendo.jpg

I have 3 Platinum codes that can be redeemed for whichever items you want. Selling for 20 dollars via Paypal, I can have the codes out anytime within only minutes of payment processing. Thanks!

angelan74

Neo Member
Sorry man, this post is sketchy as hell.

I don't understand why. Could you be a sport and PM me your rationale to keep the thread on topic?

Here are pictures of the phone on and the scratches. He says he'll throw in the case/skin also to help the sell along. He's trying to buy an iWatch.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
My club Nintendo code is still for sale for $20.

CR-18

Neo Member
WTS WII U $370 shipped
I'm selling my wii u in mint condition barely use Mario land 3d and nintendo land still sealed, it include everything in the picture.

Son1x

After thinking for a while, I have decided to sell off most of my collection.

I accept only paypal.
All games are PAL unless specified.
I'm also selling the games elsewhere, so they might not be available by the time you're going through the list.

PS3 games
Red Dead Redemption (Pre-order bonus with a small 15 page "guide", small crack at the middle but its still playable)
Alice Madness Returns
The Last of Us
Red Faction: Guerilla
Folklore
Lost Planet 2
MLB 11 The Show
Alpha Protocol
Dragon Age: Origins
Tekken 6
Yakuza 3
Yakuza 4
Resonance of Fate
The Saboteur
Ar tonelico Qoga (sealed)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
inFamous

PSP games
Hexyz Force (NTSC)
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (NTSC)
Persona (NTSC and Collector's edition)
Valkyria Chronicles 2 (sealed)

Wii games
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Super Mario Galaxy (German box and instructions)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (German box and instructions)
Sonic Unleashed
The Conduit (Pre-order special edition. includes a small booklet and comes in another box)
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Metroid: Other M (sealed)
The House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
Tales of Graces f (pre-order edition)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii

PS2 games
Shadow Hearts: From the New World
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Persona 4
Grandia 3 (NTSC)
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Final Fantasy X
.hack//Infection
Ar tonelico II

GC games
Tales of Symphonia
Skies of Arcadia

GBA games
Golden Sun (no instructions)
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Final Fantasy IV Advance

PS1 games
Koudelka
Chrono Cross (NTSC and Greatest Hits edition)
Legend of Dragoon (sealed, NTSC and Greatest Hits edition)
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (Italian box)
Dino Crisis
Tekken 2 (Platinum edition)
Tekken 3 (missing the front cover and instructions)
Gran Turismo 2
Grandia
Parasite Eve (NTSC)
Parasite Eve II
Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (NTSC, Collector's edition)
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete (NTSC, Collector's edition)

Other games
Lunar: Dragon Song (DS)
Lunar: Silver Star (NTSC-J, Sega CD)
Lunar: Eternal Blue (NTSC, Sega CD)
Lunar: Magical School (NTSC-J, Saturn)
Hunter: The Reckoning (Xbox)

I am located in Slovenia (member of the EU). I will take a picture of the game if requested. For more info, send me a PM.

Looking to sell some items. If I don't respond to you please send me another PM. I seem to be missing PMs for some reason.

I'm selling this Sea Green 2DS for $70. It is like new. It was used maybe once or twice. It smells new. It does not have any games included. But it does come with everything you see here in the photo.

mVY1a3O.jpg
[/QUOTE]
For sale:

$100
IC2OqLA.jpg

This is a fantastic motherboard(I'm using the "H" variant).

$25
2Tc7gqw.png

Game and case are in pristine condition.

$50
zL9vZWr.jpg

Barely used 128GB SD card. It is the exact model pictured above.

Madao

reposting

WTS

Japanese New 3DS LL

the New3DSLL is complete with box and everything that comes with it. i'll even include an official brand new charger since i have too many of them on me.
the price i'm asking is $160 shipped. i can receive the payment with Paypal Gift.
price could be lowered if you have eshop codes or something similar to give me.

i'm in Panama for those wondering (this country is in Central America). shipping items from here is safe and none of the things i've sold in years has been lost.
anyone interested feel free to PM me.

here's some pics:

CaLe

WTB: Minecraft on PC

Never really played it before, I feel like trying it with some of the shader mods out there. :)

jonno394

New GAF seller.

UK seller with 450 ebay feedback, looking to sell to UK, Europe, USA and Canada

WTS

Blu-rays

Anohana - The Flower we Saw that Day Premium Edition £70+P&P (negotiable)
Black Butler Seasons 1 and 2 with artbox £50+P&P

Pics upon request

WTB

Gameboy Advance SP AGS-101
Modded Gameboy Advance with backlight

I don't understand why. Could you be a sport and PM me your rationale to keep the thread on topic?

Here are pictures of the phone on and the scratches. He says he'll throw in the case/skin also to help the sell along. He's trying to buy an iWatch.

Incoming apology from kennah....

Please post only every 150-200 posts. You posted at #5044 and then again at #5191, which was only 147 posts.

Please follow the rules listed in the OP.

Cheers.

Oh geez....

Edit: Crap, I wouldn't have posted this if I knew I would be top of the page. To add to my original crap post a bit, I think it's a little over the top to call someone out for missing the post count by 3 posts. The spirit of the rule was still observed, at least in my opinion.

I'm from Germany, but all prices include WORLDWIDE registered&tracked shipping. I already sold a few things internationally in this thread and have lots of good feedback.

Selling:

PS2:
Gradius V (US NTSC) - complete and in pretty much perfect condition - $50

PM for more information or pictures.

WTS

+4 Seller / +9 Buyer

All prices include domestic shipping within the CONUS. However, for international options contact me and we can work out a price which will likely include a bit extra for shipping.

My preferred form of payment is Paypal (gift or buyer covers fees), but I'll consider other forms of payment like Google Wallet, Amazon Payments, or gift cards

3DS XL Blue used - $86
So, I purchased this from someone here in the BST thread for my dad; he had a stroke and I thought he could use it as therapy, but he ended up not liking it so much after a couple of tries so now I'm just stuck with it. I'm going to sell it for exactly what I paid, because I think it was a stellar deal. It's in very good condition, barely any surface scratches at all; nothing on the screens. Everything works and I think it's on the latest or one of the latest firmwares, I forget. No charger, though, but I could throw one in for $10 extra. 4GB micro SD included. Also, no strap; sorry, but I kind of need it for myself.

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey cart-only, $15 OBO.
I bought it "used" from GameStop, but it looks like the previous owner didn't play more than 5 minutes of it and I didn't play it at all.

Games of Thrones Season 1 Bluray, $24 OBO.
The outside slipcover and some parts of the disc foldout have some wear and light bends, but it's in very good condition otherwise. I've only ever used the first disc; all the other discs are untouched. All the inserts are included. They're Region 1, if you're wondering.

Neon Genesis Evangelion DVDs complete set (ADV release), $40 OBO.
Here's the caveat for this set: volumes 3 and 4 are in less than desirable condition. Some idiot thought it was a good idea to write his name inside the cases, right above the discs. Also, they're not the original cases. However, all the other discs come in their original cases and are in good condition with little wear. Volume 8 is still sealed. All the discs work and there's very minimal if any wear on them; also, they all come with the original inserts from these releases. This isn't the box set, so I don't have the box that houses the DVDs from the Perfect Collection; they're just the separate DVDs.

PM me with interest or offers.

Oh geez....

Edit: Crap, I wouldn't have posted this if I knew I would be top of the page. To add to my original crap post a bit, I think it's a little over the top to call someone out for missing the post count by 3 posts. The spirit of the rule was still observed, at least in my opinion.

No worries - I appreciate the feedback. In any case, the rules are pretty exact for a reason. 150 posts isn't too much to wait, and it's far better than other sites where you have to wait exact amounts of time (days or weeks) to post a new sales swap.

Since we move so quickly here, even posting a few posts early can limit the exposure other posts receive.

That's all. I tend to be pretty active with tracking these kind of posts, so it's not just one user. And every person will receive a PM from me about it as well, just so we all stay on the same page.

And next time, try to not post at the top of the page. Every one knows they're reserved for blazenumb, smokemaxx, and threetri333. How else would we find their posts?

:-D :-D

Readvacancy

Neo Member
Selling: If you want to see pictures PM me!
All prices are shipped within the US.

2 Black Wii Motion Plus Remotes with Nunchucks - $20/e or $35 for both.

Want: Paypal

I stand by it. High ticket item being sold for about 100 too little by someone who has five posts and is selling it for a friend. Hits multiple red flags.

Gotta agree with Kennah.

2. No off-site sales or auctions
The Buy/Sell/Trade thread is meant for the community on this forum to buy/sell/trade within the community. It is not a thread for people to promote off-site sales or auctions. If you choose to sell or auction your stuff on a public site elsewhere, that's your decision. Do not spam those things back into this thread. There's a specific function for the thread and linking to your auctions is not that function.

Listing any outside contact information here is prohibited since it seems to fall under this rule.

blackjaw

WTS: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD PS4 (no FF15 code) mint - $32 shipped

Or will trade for Dragon Age: Inquisition PS4 or Diablo 3 PS4

turbocat

Prices are negotiable. PM me!

WTS:

US PSN Codes
Metal Slug 3 PSN code (PS4/PS3/Vita) - $9

Steam Gifts
Cthulhu Saves The World - $1
Don't Starve - $6

4GB Vita card - $5 shipped

WTB

Pokemon XD
Pokemon HeartGold (preferably complete)
Pokemon Crystal
Danganronpa 2

I accept and pay with PayPal gifts as payment. PM me!

wiibomb

Want To Buy

Looking for everything here complete with everything that came with them when originally bought, unless noted. I won't be paying eBay prices for now since I have better protection over there, so if I would pay eBay prices, I rather go to eBay itself.

1. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

[*]Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy.

[*]Skies of Arcadia Legends for Gamecube. Pending to arrive
  2. Megaman X collection for Gamecube.
  3. Virtual Boy stand and Visor, I know this is difficult to get, but my recently acquired Virtual Boy is lacking that and eBay prices are just too high to even consider buying them, if you have any of these or know where I can get them I would appreciate a lot a PM.
  4. SNES in good condition, looking for a complete one with everything except the AV cables which I already have, so they don't matter much, and good aesthetic condition since it's kind of a collector's item I want to get
  5. Gameboy Micro at a nice price if anyone has one laying around. Just the gameboy and the charger is enough, though the boxes would be way cooler.
  6. Not so important: Final fantasy XV Episode Duscae at a low price, I haven't played a Final fantasy and I'm interested in buying this, but I won't pay too much since I don't even know if I like it.
  7. EXTRA: do you have Monster Hunter related merchandise and want to get rid of it or don't think you want it anymore? do you want to sell it but don't know anyone willing to take it? you've found the correct person here! I'm looking for Monster Hunter merch in any corner, so if you have something you want to sell, PM me!

I have plenty of feedback over here and have a good communication, so please PM me in any case, but please PM me with a price in mind to start negotiations if you are willing to, remember my only condition is to be beneath eBay prices

SiDCrAzY

Looking to sell the following, I'm in the US and I accept Paypal Gift.

iPad Air 2 128GB Wifi only in excellent condition, it has been in a case since I got it. I will include the case(It's the same as this one).

Comes with original box and charger. No scratches on the iPad.

Looking for 549.00 dollars shipped. Open to offers.

AEIE8Qvl.png

Sorry for the bad pics.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I've got a question for the thread. Maybe this is not appropriate in here and if so I'll remove.

But how do you frequent sellers deal with JR members? Like guys who have less than 100 posts?

BFIB

I've got a question for the thread. Maybe this is not appropriate in here and if so I'll remove.

But how do you frequent sellers deal with JR members? Like guys who have less than 100 posts?

I've dealt with a few juniors before. I did ask that they paypal the money, and I told them the product won't be sent until it is hard deposited into my bank account.

YMMV however.

ChrisD

Everyone starts out somewhere. Treat them like you would a normal Member in the thread with no to little feedback -- a bit of extra caution but not a restriction.

Edit: I understand I'm not super frequent here, but I've done a lot of trading and selling elsewhere.

IronRinn

I hadn't actually thought of this, guess GAF is tight-knit enough where it didn't seem like an issue.

As a seller, I haven't had any issues. If it's something that makes you worried about a scam or something I suppose you could insist on a gift payment. Basically removes all buyer protection. Otherwise you can photograph and document all items and serial numbers, take pictures while packing, and then send it insured and signature required.

B/S/T here seems a lot safer than eBay and most forums, maybe because if something turns out shady it gets posted in the thread, but there's always a risk when selling stuff online.

Edit: GAF also has a better vetting process than most sites.

DietRob

Thanks I just wanted to make sure I was cautious about not getting screwed while also not being an ass towards somebody.

There have been several influxes of new members this year. And a lot of them 'didn't make the cut' so to speak. I think our 'tight knit' GAF community. Might not be as 'tight' as it was 5 or 6 years ago.

I like the hard deposit idea. I've been on GAF for a decade and I'm not hard to find so no JR should have a problem with a policy like that from me. I would hope.

Istaerion

Frankly speaking, everyone starts somewhere so it's pretty unwise to mark off Junior Members over something that can't really be helped. Not everyone likes to participate in multiple threads let alone post often.

Now, I would certainly advise caution with individuals who are buying/selling high-ticket / high priced items with barely to no post content + feedback. Try to have as much security on your side as possible such as signature confirmation, postal insurance, tracking, and what-have-you.

DietRob

I feel like KoreanBBQ posted a 'guide' in regards to dealing with this exact issue in one of the first BST threads we had. But I can't find it or maybe I'm not remembering correctly.

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf PLATINUM Seller! Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!

• Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $80
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $65
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Professional Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional Plus - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $70
Windows Server 2012 R2
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard - $60
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials - $70
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Data Center - $80
Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5
GTX 980 PC/High End Gaming/Video Editing Desktop - $1600 OBO
Find me at SoCal

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/sys/4948933594.html

[ ] Asus Maximus Hero VII (MSRP $214.99)
[ ] Intel 4790k (MSRP $339.99)
[ ] G.Skill memory 2133mhz 16gb (MSRP $139.99)
[ ] Corsair HX850w PSU (MSRP $129.99)
[ ] Corsair h80i liquid cooler (MSRP $89.99)
[ ] 500gb Samsung 840 evo (MSRP $249.99)
[ ] Gigbyte GTX 980 reference design (MSRP $549.99)
[ ] Windows 8.1 pro 64-bit (MSRP $139.99)
[ ] Corsair 760t Full Tower case (black) (MSRP $179.99)
[ ] WD 1TB performance Black (MSRP $74.99)

Also have a 28" Acer 4k/2ms/60hz monitor for sale in a separate craigslist posting. Willing to include the monitor with this system at a discounted price from the listed $350, if the price is right.

Schiit Valhalla 2 $350 - http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/4952608950.html
Sennheiser HD650 $290 - http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/4952610343.html
Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to digita1alchemy
Positive Seller Feedback to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom