• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS:

PM me with any offers for the items below

Everything ships from Germany. I'm willing to ship pretty much anywhere if you're willing to pay for it.

Bravely Default Deluxe Collector's Edition new & sealed - 100€ + shipping
Never opened before, but the plastic foil on the top of the box is a bit damaged. That's how I got it though.

Contains:
Bravely Default Nintendo 3DS Game Card (PAL)
Agnès Figurine
Deluxe Artbook
34 AR Cards
Original Soundtrack CD

WH79NX5.jpg
OFRFiyu.jpg
eFqtCUb.jpg

Suikoden II (PSX US NTSC) - 100€ + shipping

Suikoden II is very good condition with almost no scratches anywhere.

Other Games (all complete and in good condition) - FREE, you only pay for shipping (3,50€ for unregistered shipping in a bubble envelope to anywhere in the world as far as I can tell). If you want to give me something on top of that, cool! If not, also cool!
Basically, I want to get rid of a lot of my physical stuff and their age + German laws make it quite difficult to sell these locally. So please take them. Limit 1 per person. If you PM me for one please include your country so I can verify shipping costs.

Bayonetta (PAL UK, Xbox 360)
Darksiders (PAL UK, PS3)
Red Faction Guerilla (PAL UK, PS3)
Wolfenstein 2009 (PAL UK, PS3)
Dead Space 2 (PAL UK, PS3)

//ARCANUM

Considering selling my Persona Q edition 3DS XL in excellent condition. Comes with original packaging. Includes a Hori TPU case. Comes with charger of course ;).

$150.

Please PM me with interest.

I also have for sale:

The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Stategy Guide Digital Code
Super Smash Bros 3DS club nintendo code

Please PM offers!

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Notable new(er) releases:

Dying Light
Monster Hunter 4
Evolve
The Order 1886
DMC: Remastered
Sniper Elite III Complete Edition
Dragonball Xenoverse
Battlefield Hardline
BloodBorne
Mario Party 10(comes with Mario Amiibo)

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):
Dying Light (PS4/X1) - $31.99
WWE 2K15 (X1/PS4) - $19.99

WTB:
All for Vita:

Injustice
Silent Hill
Danganropa 1&2

Neogaf Platinum

Positive seller feedback for nextgeneration x2
His business card simply says “I’ll call you.”

WTB

3DS Games
Fire Emblem - Willing to pay $20 Shipped
Luigi's Mansion - Willing to pay $20 Shipped
New Super Mario Bros - Willing to pay $20 Shipped

I can pay right away with Paypal. PM if you have any or all of them to sell. Thanks!

zychi

Banned
WTS

Have a MM3d CE guide that Gamestop sent me and I forgot I ordered. Just looking to get my money back so $45 shipped. If anyone is interested PM me before 5pm cst tonight, otherwise I'm going to return it.

Skulldead

WTB

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - Mark of Mastery Edition

Kingdom Hearts : Chain of Memories GBA Complete (US version)

Jewel Summoner PSP (US version)

WTT/WTS

Dragon Ball Tenkaichi 3 - Wii
Fritz - Wii

Have/WTT

Super Smash Bros - Club Nintendo reward Smashing soundtrack
Not really sure what these are going for, and I'm not greedy, so please feel free to make me an offer.

I also have 200 Club Nintendo points available, so if I'd be willing to sell for $5, any Club Nintendo game worth 200 coins you want.

Also looking for a few things that I'm looking to trade for, or buy outright:

Want:
Dragon Quest IV for Nintendo DS- Preferably complete.

box/manual only for Dragon Quest V on DS if anyone is willing to part with one. I already got a copy of the game, but it was from stupid gamestop, so of course there was no box.

Dragon Warrior VII for PS1 - again preferably complete

Dragon Warrior I/II and III for Gameboy/color - cart only is alright.

Willing to trade smash bros soundtrack for PSN credit also.

Shun

Selling Club Nintendo Smash Bros Posters. These are the first run with Palutena, Animal Crossing, and Rosalina. Brand New, never taken out of the tubing.

Also selling copies of Pokemon Pearl.

Finally, I have a JP eCapcom Online Store Exclusive 25th Anniversary Rockman Arm Buster Pillow and Hood set. Sold out online and pretty hard to find atm. Initially sold for 6300円.

Taking eShop/PSN/Amazon offers via PM.

KiDdYoNe

WTS Steam Gifts:

Costume Quest 2 - $10
Zeno Clash 2 - $3
Nimble Quest - $2
Fist of Jesus - $6
Rogue Legacy - $6
Shadow Warrior - $5
Cloudbuilt - $8
Planetary Annihilation - $10
The Legend of Korra™ - $10
FORCED - $3

M3z_

NeoGaf Gold Seller

Parting my PC, all prices final, paypal only, only ship to US48

GTX 980 Strix $470ea. Shipped

v5zgK8hl.jpg

Z87 Asus Formula VI $160 shipped

rzcBvcSl.jpg

Enermax Platimax 1000 watt modular PSU $150

9WkQDADl.jpg

WTS UV codes for the following:

Gone with the Wind - $1
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition - $2.50
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Extended Edition - $3.50

Amazon giftcard for payment if possible.

wilflare

WTB
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse NA Download Code
eShop Credit
Club Nintendo Coins PINs

Game of Thrones Seasons 1 UV Download Code
Game of Thrones Seasons 2 UV Download Code
Disney Movies Download Codes

WTS
$50 PSN for $45

PayPal accepted :)

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For Sale: TODAY!

GAF, I need everything pictured, GONE. I'm readt to ship them out ASAP!!!

Flame Red 3DS & Red Club Nintendo carrying pouch- $80 Shipped
JPN Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - $30 shipped
Persona Q Tarrot cards- GONE

B_CjIhrUwAAkD1V.jpg

Neutral Feedback for Byronic Hero.

I thought long about this and took everyone who posted there thoughts into consideration. I messaged him to see if he still had the Limited Edition contents for Code of Princess on 3DS that he posted for sale a while back and asked if he was still wanting $6 for it and asked it that included shipping. He replied with his PayPal address and said that it would be $6+$2 shipping and said if I paid he could ship it out Monday (Today). I was busy so didn't get to reply or send the funds for about 8 hours.

A short time after sending the funds he refunded the PayPal transaction and sent a message that said "Upon further examination, I found out this artbook is worth a bit more than $6. I had no idea it had become a collector's item. Sorry, but I'll have to refund your $8."

Obviously, I was upset as a deal had been agreed upon by both sides and money had changed hands. I wasn't sure what to do so I replied that I would be posting about it in the thread since he reneged on a deal. He said he wasn't going to reneg that he just wanted to "update" the price and that I could still buy it for $20. I told him that is reneging and that I would pass. At this point the value of the item meant little to me and I would not have paid more to him than was originally agreed upon.

As I mentioned yesterday, I feel like a deal was agreed upon by both sides and a transaction occurred. He received what he originally asked for in the transaction but I did not receive the item in return. I heavily considered Negative feedback and I know a lot of gaffers feel this warrants Negative feedback but I hesitate to give Negative feedback after plenty of thought.

IronRinn

WTS

For the new thread. Please feel free to make offers and if you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you.

DJ Hero Renegade Edition + DJ Hero 2 for Xbox 360 $40.00/$41.35 (Gift/Merchandise payment) shipped in the US. Never used. Games and bonus cd are still sealed. Outer box for turntable shows some wear.

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 (Gift/Merchandise payment) shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.
1mLhTFil.jpg

Starfox 64 3D $35.00/$36.00 Complete with game, case, and all paperwork, all in excellent condition.
xnzrivyl.jpg

999: 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors $20.00/$20.50 Complete with game, case, and all paperwork, all in excellent condition.
bteYdOEl.jpg

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG Motoko Kusanagi 1/7 PVC Figure Vice $170.00 + shipping. Displayed for a time but it's mostly been sitting in a box in my closet. Some wear to the box (specifically on the left side, as seen in the pic) but the figure is in excellent condition and is complete with stand, pistol, and instruction sheet.
vtBCGg7l.jpg
BHzghYYl.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $45.00/$46.50 Brand new, sealed.
LON5uqSl.jpg

Risible

Neutral Feedback for Byronic Hero.
As I mentioned yesterday, I feel like a deal was agreed upon by both sides and a transaction occurred. He received what he originally asked for in the transaction but I did not receive the item in return. I heavily considered Negative feedback and I know a lot of gaffers feel this warrants Negative feedback but I hesitate to give Negative feedback after plenty of thought.

Honestly I'm not sure that even warrants neutral feedback. Sure, it sucks, but he refunded you. Not the best of behavior but also not something that warrants a hit on his feedback either, IMO.

Honestly I'm not sure that even warrants neutral feedback. Sure, it sucks, but he refunded you. Not the best of behavior but also not something that warrants a hit on his feedback either, IMO.

Sorry, but I disagree. A transaction was agreed upon, money switched hands. I could have bought the item elsewhere, or missed out on it because of a deal that both sides agreed upon. It's crappy business and I'm sure other gaffers would appreciate knowing the business habits of such users in the future.

SalvaPot

I´ll be upset if a seller refunds our agreed upon price and asks for more, the jump from $8 to $20 seems like little, but its the nerve that really puts me in a bad mood. Neutral feedback is the least he could get, really. When I pay for something here I get excited, if its cancelled on me I get sad and frustrated.

On eBay you can cancel a transaction before payment and after payment. Sometimes circumstances can arise that make the transaction impossible. When a buyer and seller cannot pay or ship simultaneously, some leeway should be given before the transaction is completed.

In my opinion, a transaction is completed when money has exchanged hands and the item(s) are delivered and in hand. The above transaction was incomplete so it could've been cancelled.

On eBay you can cancel a transaction before payment and after payment. Sometimes circumstances can arise that make the transaction impossible. When a buyer and seller cannot pay or ship simultaneously, some leeway should be given before the transaction is completed.

In my opinion, a transaction is completed when money has exchanged hands and the item(s) are delivered and in hand. The above transaction was incomplete so it could've been cancelled.

I could understand if he said the item was damaged, lost, etc... but to say that he wanted to change the price after first agreeing upon it bad business and other gaffers should be made aware of his business practices. While it may not bother you personally, there are plenty of other gaffers that would like to know how this gaffer conducts business. It doesn't mean they may not do business, but they have at least heard my experience.

Edit: Last night most people thought he should receive negative feedback. I decided neutral fit better as it was obviously not a positive experience. I think there is an argument to be made that it was Negative, but I would prefer to err on the side of caution.

White_sox

WTS: I can get a few semi-rare amiibos at my local GameStop. I know they have sonic, mega man, toon link, and sheik in-stock as of the time of this post. I'll sell them at cost (13.90 w/ tax) plus the price of shipping. Let me know if you would like one.

WTB: King Dedede amiibo.

I´ll be upset if a seller refunds our agreed upon price and asks for more, the jump from $8 to $20 seems like little, but its the nerve that really puts me in a bad mood. Neutral feedback is the least he could get, really. When I pay for something here I get excited, if its cancelled on me I get sad and frustrated.
I completely agree. Neutral is generous, if anything. I had someone do something similar a week or two ago. We had agreed upon a price, and I was simply waiting for him to PM back with the cost of shipping. Fast forward 24 hours and he tells me he sold it to someone else. He then had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to buy another item from him.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Positive buyer and seller feedback for isny.

He did a great job packaging 3 Amiibo for me and promptly paid the balance of a Zelda n3DS XL I sold him.

Does anyone have a memory card for the original Xbox they'd sell me super cheap? I just need it to softmod the unit I just picked up. Hell I'd just pay the shipping to and from to borrow it for a day.

wiibomb

yes, on eBay you can cancel IF something truly important arises, not just because I found that I want more money...

just image the hell that would be eBay if people start canceling transactions because of that

I could understand if he said the item was damaged, lost, etc... but to say that he wanted to change the price after first agreeing upon it bad business and other gaffers should be made aware of his business practices. While it may not bother you personally, there are plenty of other gaffers that would like to know how this gaffer conducts business. It doesn't mean they may not do business, but they have at least heard my experience.

Edit: Last night most people thought he should receive negative feedback. I decided neutral fit better as it was obviously not a positive experience. I think there is an argument to be made that it was Negative, but I would prefer to err on the side of caution.

IMHO, you were pretty generous, I still believe that deserves negative feedback, the feedback system is quite useful to know about this bad habits of a seller

N.Domixis

Banned
Repost from closed thread.
OUT OF STOCK
Selling the following voucher for $22.00.
Its is a North American voucher.
Only paypal.

Voucher allows you to choose one from the following.
ps4-4gamespick1-bundle-imageblock-us-04dec14

yes, on eBay you can cancel IF something truly important arises, not just because I found that I want more money...

just image the hell that would be eBay if people start canceling transactions because of that

IMHO, you were pretty generous, I still believe that deserves negative feedback, the feedback system is quite useful to know about this bad habits of a seller

I would also add that one reason to choose Gaf over eBay is that I have always had positive experiences with almost every transaction being excellent. The community here really is excellent and that factors into my decision. I like to think the common seller here on Gaf is going to provide better service with items in better condition than what you will find from the average eBay seller. When that doesn't happen it seems natural that others would like to know.

zychi

Banned

i cancel auctions if someone pays with echeck instead of paypal even tho i set the setting as paypal only(easier to commit fraud), if they manage to get around my feedback thresehold. if they have a name similar to previous scammers I've dealt with (Guevverara is a common one). ive also cancelled because the buyer didn't pay immediately. don't purchase something with BIN if you aren't going to BIN, not a week from now, not when your funds clear up. BIN means you're buying it now.

if buyers want shit shipped at a decent shipping time, then buyers should expect things to be paid for in full right away. if i waited a week to ship something because i was "waiting for funds to clear" i would end up with low feedback.

i cancel auctions if someone pays with echeck instead of paypal even tho i set the setting as paypal only(easier to commit fraud), if they manage to get around my feedback thresehold. if they have a name similar to previous scammers I've dealt with (Guevverara is a common one). ive also cancelled because the buyer didn't pay immediately. don't purchase something with BIN if you aren't going to BIN, not a week from now, not when your funds clear up. BIN means you're buying it now.

if buyers want shit shipped at a decent shipping time, then buyers should expect things to be paid for in full right away. if i waited a week to ship something because i was "waiting for funds to clear" i would end up with low feedback.

I'm pretty sure that you are incorrect and eBay even has a note not to ship until funds have cleared.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBox Live Gold Subscription
(AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Twelve months (Two left): $40
12.png

US XBL Credit (10% Off)
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (568+ Total Positive Feedback!)

wiibomb

that is very different from what I said, what you said is a buyer not fulfilling its part of the contract which is obviously part of a deal.

if the sold item description said that the payment must be made within 24 hours of buying the item, there is nothing wrong with canceling if the buyer doesn't pay in that period

I'm pretty sure that you are incorrect and eBay even has a note not to ship until funds have cleared.

aaand that too, never ship until funds are cleared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom