• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repost from closed thread.

Selling the following voucher for $22.00.
Its is a North American voucher.
Only paypal.

Voucher allows you to choose one from the following.
ps4-4gamespick1-bundle-imageblock-us-04dec14

PM'd

WTB:

I'm looking for complete (or at least UMD + case) US copies of Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force, Tag Force 2, and Tag Force 4 for the PSP. PM me if interested and we can work out a deal. :)

WTS:

I found a copy of the Ni no Kuni Wizard's Edition today and I figured I'd buy it and throw it up on here in case anyone was looking for it. It's in great shape and includes everything shown. It has one crease on the top flap and some very minor wear on one of the top sides.

I'd just like to make my money back + shipping (insurance included), so I'm looking for $200 shipped through PayPal. PM me if you're interested.

bJ18DsIl.jpg

lQIdNVym.jpg

u8zTf0Wm.jpg

WTS

Spare digital codes from my Blu-ray collection:

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Deluxe Edition (UV) - $5
Son Of Batman (UV HD) - $4
Superman Unbound (UV) - $4
Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox (UV) - $4
Justice League: Throne of Atlantis (UV HD) - $5
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bundle price for the DC Animated titles - $18

Gravity (UV HD) - $5
Man Of Steel (UV HD) - $5
Her (UV HD) - $5
---------------------------------------------------

I prefer Amazon Gift Cards, but also accept Paypal Gifts.

maxcriden

Edit: Last night most people thought he should receive negative feedback. I decided neutral fit better as it was obviously not a positive experience. I think there is an argument to be made that it was Negative, but I would prefer to err on the side of caution.

FWIW I think you made the right call. On further consideration, I think negative feedback would've been too harsh given the context and its implications for a user of this thread. (With that said, I'll gladly reiterate that I personally am completely willing to work with a user with neutral or negative feedback, with few exceptions.)

yes, on eBay you can cancel IF something truly important arises, not just because I found that I want more money...

just image the hell that would be eBay if people start canceling transactions because of that

IMHO, you were pretty generous, I still believe that deserves negative feedback, the feedback system is quite useful to know about this bad habits of a seller

The seller could've come up with a litany of excuses as to why he refunded the buyer. He didn't feel he got fair market value for the item so he told the buyer. It wasn't what the buyer wanted to hear, but at least the seller was being honest.

We're only hearing one side of the story. Spin it another way and it could be an unsuspecting seller being taken advantage of by a shrewd buyer.

I still think no feedback should be given as the payment was refunded. This shouldn't caution people against dealing with that member either: he wants a certain price for an item and if it's a fair price the transaction will proceed normally. He is no different than other buyers or sellers who set their own preferred prices.

Pm'd
WTB:

I'm looking for complete (or at least UMD + case) US copies of Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force, Tag Force 2, and Tag Force 4 for the PSP. PM me if interested and we can work out a deal. :)

WTS:

I found a copy of the Ni no Kuni Wizard's Edition today and I figured I'd buy it and throw it up on here in case anyone was looking for it. It's in great shape and includes everything shown. It has one crease on the top flap and some very minor wear on one of the top sides.

I'd just like to make my money back + shipping (insurance included), so I'm looking for $200 shipped through PayPal. PM me if you're interested.

bJ18DsIl.jpg

lQIdNVym.jpg

u8zTf0Wm.jpg

The seller could've come up with a litany of excuses as to why he refunded the buyer. He didn't feel he got fair market value for the item so he told the buyer. It wasn't what the buyer wanted to hear, but at least the seller was being honest.

We're only hearing one side of the story. Spin it another way and it could be an unsuspecting seller being taken advantage of by a shrewd buyer.

I still think no feedback should be given as the payment was refunded. This shouldn't caution people against dealing with that member either: he wants a certain price for an item and if it's a fair price the transaction will proceed normally. He is no different than other buyers or sellers who set their own preferred prices.

How is he being taken advantage of when he was the one that originally listed the item at that cost? Why is it the buyer's responsibility to police the Seller's asking price?

I really don't want to open up another can of worms on this though. The feedback has been left and the guy who left it already received advice from a variety of posters in the prior thread.

Whole bunch of stuff.

Shipping: $3 for first item, $1 for each additional item.
Condition is near-mint unless I say otherwise.
Pictures available upon request.

Xbox 360
-----------
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - $10
EDF: Insect Armageddon - $5
Toy Story 3 - SOLD

PS3
-------------
Akiba'Strip: Undead and Undressed - $25
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix - $8
Wangan Midnight (the best) - $16

PSP
-------------
Ys 7 Premium Edition (Cardboard has minor scuffs, same with CD, otherwise great) - $33 + $4.50 shipping
Persona: Innocent Sin (Game, case, manual, and CD are in good condition, missing the outer box though) - $11

Vita
-------------
Neptunia Re;birth 1 - $16
Conception 2: Children of the Seven Stars CE (cardboard box is scuffed, CD, case, and game are fine) - $17
Tearaway - $13

Nintendo DS/3DS
------------
Code of Princess CE (cardboard box ain't great, contents look good) - SOLD
Dragon Quest 6 - $25
Soul Hackers (No music CD) - $12
Shinobi 3DS - $8
Steel Diver - "free" (Have to purchase at least one game + $1 for shipping)

Sega Saturn (IMPORT)
----------
Riglord Saga 2 aka Mystaria 2 if it ever came to the US (minor scuffs) - $4
Wachenroder (mostly complete except for the sticker + crack on case) - $13
Vatlva - $10

More to come

wiibomb

the buyer lost the time in a transaction, and if that would happen to me, not only I would get pretty mad, but also paypal would last about 3 days for depositing the funds in my bank account, that is something negative about a transaction like this, which doesn't need to be finished to have a bad experience

the excuse was not only what the buyer "wanted to hear" it was also a complete irresponsibility about the seller for not fulfilling his/her part of the deal, nobody was forcing for that listing, it was by his/her will, you should not regret a decision of selling when the payment was already made, that is clearly not the time

several times around here I asked a seller about an item listed and the seller would then tell me that it was not for sale because of whatever reason.. that is the time to back up on a listing, not when a price and a payment was already made.

also, the seller hasn't showed up here, that's is not our responsibility if he/she does never defend about this
(an honestly that only shows he/she is so irresponsible to not even show up)

I'm making a kind of fuss about this because I would really hate to have this experience because paypal and my bank account don't have such fast communications

asdad123

For Shipping

Xbox One Controller - Brand New in Packaging. $48 shipped in US.

Sony Wired Silver Headset - Brand New in Packaging. $37 Shipped in US.

Apple Airport Extreme AC Wireless Router - No Box. Only router/power cable. $150 shipped in US.

And Some Local Sales (NJ, zip code 07407)

-Wii U Basic 8gb with Zelda Windwaker HD installed, brand new sealed copies of Super Mario 3d World, and Super Smash Bros. Wii U is practically mint and has a screen protector on the gamepad. Comes with the box. $300 for everything.

-PS4. 1 month old. Purchased from Best Buy. Played for about an hour. It was purchased as a second console because I didn't want to keep switching my PS4 between rooms. I then decided to stop being lazy lol. Looking for $340. Comes with the box and the original controller. Controller never used.

-Majora's Mask new 3DS XL system. Might be looking to get rid of this. System was opened and turned on to ensure everything is good. Played about 30 minutes of Majora's Mask on it. Looking for $350.

-Corsair 200R with MSI z97 PC Mate ATX motherboard and G3258 processor. All purchased brand new in August. Comes with original boxes. Looking for $160 for all three. May be willing to break up.

Not looking for any trades for anything. Sorry. Need the money :(

Positive Buyer Feedback for mrks.

Bought a Vita from me, made a very quick payment, and kept an open line of communication, letting me know that everything arrived safely. Would gladly do further business together!

mrks

Neo Member
Positive seller feedback for GalacticMouse

Easy and Smooth transaction. Great communication and fast shipping on my PS Vita!!

ekgrey

posted this in the old thread, but copying it here:

All feedback from the old thread has now been accounted for. I will not be checking it again (barring any mistakes, of course) so please leave feedback here, even if the transaction started there.

Here's to another 20,000!

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
WTS - Majora's Mask 3D LE

Sold. Sealed. Only noticeable damage is a small dent on the left side of the front.

7TwKRZ9m.jpg

New 3DS ambassador faceplates.

Sold Absolutely no idea why I purchased them as NA isn't getting the system anytime soon and I really don't want to import the system. I'm taking a loss as is but I rather someone else be able to use them instead of it sitting in my drawer. I will include the charger dock for the new 3ds too.

3h4ZLhem.jpg

WTB - Gold Mario amiibo
If anyone happened to order a spare and would like to sell it to me, please pm me.

maxcriden

$50 each shipped or $90 shipped for both sets. Absolutely no idea why I purchased them as NA isn't getting the system anytime soon and I really don't want to import the system. I'm taking a loss as is but I rather someone else be able to use them instead of it sitting in my drawer. I will include the charger dock for the new 3ds too.

3h4ZLhem.jpg

I know Cloggerdude is very interested in these.

Setzer

WTS - Majora's Mask 3D LE

Sold. Sealed. Only noticeable damage is a small dent on the left side of the front.

7TwKRZ9m.jpg

$50 each shipped or $90 shipped for both sets. Absolutely no idea why I purchased them as NA isn't getting the system anytime soon and I really don't want to import the system. I'm taking a loss as is but I rather someone else be able to use them instead of it sitting in my drawer. I will include the charger dock for the new 3ds too.

3h4ZLhem.jpg

WTB - Gold Mario amiibo
If anyone happened to order a spare and would like to sell it to me, please pm me.

PM'd

Gabe3208

Banned
Damn it!!! Just had someone back out of a deal (not on NeoGAF) for a Shulk. Desperately looking for a Shulk, so if there is anyone out there with a Shulk amiibo (US) that is looking to sell/trade, let me know!!!

I have an extra Mega Man (US), as well as a Rosalina (US)

I have faith
EIn8Mrb.png
someone will rescue me, lol

Consider checking out the amiibo trading thread. They have their own feedback system and "no scalping" rules. I just agreed to a Rosalina/Shulk trade there today, in fact!

EDIT: Forgot the link. Here's the thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=956791&highlight=

EDIT 2: Just revisited that thread and saw you posted there too. Guess you already knew!

Yea, thread's been a little slow so I figured I'd post in a few other areas just in case. Thanks nonetheless!

Damn it!!! Just had someone back out of a deal (not on NeoGAF) for a Shulk. Desperately looking for a Shulk, so if there is anyone out there with a Shulk amiibo (US) that is looking to sell/trade, let me know!!!

I have an extra Mega Man (US), as well as a Rosalina (US)

I have faith
EIn8Mrb.png
someone will rescue me, lol

Consider checking out the amiibo trading thread. They have their own feedback system and "no scalping" rules. I just agreed to a Rosalina/Shulk trade there today, in fact!

EDIT: Forgot the link. Here's the thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=956791&highlight=

EDIT 2: Just revisited that thread and saw you posted there too. Guess you already knew!

kamakazi5

Have a few more Club Nintendo codes and some other TV show codes for sale, Paypal only please. I have 4 positive seller feedback and a couple more from the last few days that haven't been tallied yet.

These are the last few I haven't sold and I won't refuse any reasonable offer.

Original 3DS
Old 3DS XL
Rhythm Heaven - DS
Zelda A Link Between Worlds - 3DS
Super Mario 3D Land - 3DS
New Super Mario Bros U - Wii U
New Super Mario Bros Wii - Wii

TV Show Codes

Game of Thrones Season 1 Digital code - This code says it expired in November and I doubt it still works but I thought I had seen a couple sold recently. If you're interested I'd be willing to give you the code and if it works you can send me $5.
Game of Thrones Season 2 Digital code - $15
Game of Thrones Season 3 Digital code - $15
Game of Thrones Season 4 Ultraviolet code - $20
Friends Season 1 Ultraviolet code - $4

Code_Link

WTS:

- Amazon Prime Slot - Free two day shipping on Prime elegible items valid through Nov 23, 2015 - $15 - (TWO SOLD, TWO LEFT!)

(Only the free two day shipping benefit is shared, but will save you TONS in shipping costs)

PM me if interested. Paypal gift.

Maybesew

I'm toying with the idea of selling my COD edition XB1 (1TB HDD). I've already used the digital codes for the game, so that wouldn't be included. I've never sold anything on GAF before, so I have no reputation / feedback. I'm not even sure what a fair price would be for it. PM me if interested I guess.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
WTS:

Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit Trilogy Edition
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $8 + shipping

Foodie Fight: A Trivia Game for Serious Food Lovers
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $6 + shipping

Tangoes Puzzle Game
(used, in good condition. Box/sheath is worn. Includes all pieces) - $4 + shipping

Sahara (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Hidalgo (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Transformers Two Disc Special Edition DVD - $2 + shipping
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Widescreen) DVD - $2 + shipping
Heroes Season One DVD (great condition) - $5 + shipping
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Four-Disc Special Extended Edition) DVD - $10 + shipping

Iron Man bluray - $5 + shipping
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian bluray - $5 + shipping
The Dark Knight bluray - $5 + shipping

Love, Lucy by Lucille Ball (mass market paperback) - $1.50 + shipping

Sam & Max: Season One for Wii (used but in great condition) - $9 + shipping

1 cloth American Eagle men's double holed belt - $10 + shipping

Bionicle: Orkham (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Tehutti (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Bomonga (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping

I can show pictures for any of these items upon request.

~

The Sims: Vacation expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Unleashed expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Hot Date expansion pack for PC
Bicycle Games Board for PC
IBM Crayola Magic 3D Coloring Book for PC
Tomb Raider III for PC
Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace for PC
MotoGP 06 for Xbox 360

Pictures

Any/all of the games are free, you just pay the shipping!

kennah

Wtb Star fox 3d and nsmb2 game codes. Not looking to pay more than $25 combined. Canadian emt or Amazon credit preferred

isitstill

Positive buyer feedback for flashbandit16.

He bought a handful of loose DS carts from me. I look forward to doing business with you again someday. Enjoy the games!

isitstill

Positive buyer feedback for Cloggerdude, a swell fellow who likes the Neo Geo Pocket Color (which is the correct way to feel about it).

webkatt

If anyone is buying Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars and isn't interested in the other version. I would be very interested in buying the Wii U/3DS code from you. Looking for U.S. code(s).

The game is cross-buy.
If you purchase for 3DS, you get a code for Wii U
If you purchase for Wii U, you get a code for 3DS.

Free is best but I am willing to part with money!

mario-dk-tipping-stars-boxart-eu-wii-u-210x300.jpg

mario-dk-tipping-stars-boxart-eu-3ds-300x274.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom