• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
WTS

$50 PSN card for $45 paypal

Club Nintendo Platinum code $20 paypal you choose the game

500gb usb 3.0 external hard drive. its an hgst brand usually found in ps4s looking for $50 paypal.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
WTB Digital Codes:

yWx5Wnh.png

-Dillon's Western 2
bAuA46D.jpg

-Kid Icarus Uprising

H0F0RQG.jpg

Also looking to buy either a copy of DOA5 Last Round for XBONE or some cheap XBL credit.

Send any reasonable offers.

turbocat

Prices are negotiable. PM me!

WTS:

Club Nintendo Platinum reward - $19

US PSN Codes
Metal Slug 3 PSN code (PS4/PS3/Vita) - $11

Steam Gifts
Cthulhu Saves The World - $2
Fallout: New Vegas - $6
Don't Starve - $9

4GB Vita card - $6 shipped

WTB

Pokemon XD
Pokemon HeartGold (preferably complete)
Pokemon Crystal
Danganronpa 2

I accept and pay with PayPal gifts as payment. PM me!

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

Bloodborne, regular edition. Bought the CE after I started playing so regular edition has to go. Looking for $50 shipped.

WTB: GTA V on Steam

Grim Fandango promotional poster

Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers - $110 shipped
I no longer have the box or manual, so these will be shipped with the two speakers and power cable only. They're great sounding desktop speakers that had universally excellent reviews but are now discontinued. I'll cover shipping.

vermadas

Selling

Prices on physical items include shipping with USPS first-class in the lower 48.

Bloodborne (sealed) - $48
Frozen Planet (Blu-ray; sealed; Amazon link) - $12
Wii Remote (Luigi themed; Motion+ built-in; Never used - It came as a pack in with NintendoLand so it comes without original packaging) - $27
Nuclear Throne (Steam gift) - $4

Want

Paypal

Trading only

My Gold Mario amiibo for your Rosalina or Captain Falcon amiibo.

WTS

3DS XL Blue used - $86 shipped
So, I purchased this from someone here for my dad; he had a stroke and I thought he could use it as therapy, but he ended up not liking it so much so now I'm just stuck with it. I'm going to sell it for exactly what I paid, because I think it was a stellar deal. It's in very good condition, barely any surface scratches at all; nothing on the screens. Everything works and I think it's on the latest or one of the latest firmwares, I forget. No charger, though, but I could throw one in for $10 extra. 4GB micro SD included. Also, no strap; sorry, but I kind of need it for myself. xP

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy like new CiB - $30 shipped
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask like new CiB - $20 shipped

PM me with interest or offers.

Everything on sale, if prices dont meet your expectation make me a counter offer!

Blue Beats Solo 2 - 125 Like new condition. Used only once.

Universal DS (fits all models) Majora's Mask case (fits DS models, 6 games, and accessories)- 6 dollars (NEW)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0j9cG4R.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/s7bPD5O.jpg[/IMG]

Custom made DS (fits N3DS, 3DSXL, N3DSXL, DS, DSi models, 8 games) - 30 dollars (Like New)
This case was custom made for me by a friend, however, I have no desire to use it. Normally it would be 55-60 bucks for a custom order, I feel a gaffer would benefit from it more than I would.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6IAtG8d.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/34qsS1t.jpg[/IMG]

Freedom wars (CIB) - 15
Hyper Devotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - 25 (Like new, played it once, decided it wasn't for me)
DmC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition (PS4 CIB) - 30
Final Fantasy IV (CIB) DS - 15
Super Mario 64 DS -22
Nier (CIB) - 15

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask EGuide - 5

Pokewalkers for Pokemon heart gold and soul silver (new batteries were recently installed, you have to reset the pokewalker data; have 2 of them) - 20 each

YS Memories of Celceta Silver Anniversary Edition Like new condition (CE) - 45
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uU9rZp7.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ym9Kiyn.jpg[/IMG]
Everything is included.

PSVita slim (2000) Screen and touch screen protector (NEW, STILL SEALED) - 5 dollars (Its a JPN brand, but of VERY High quality. would recommend it of anyone needs to consider one; Also works ON the 1000 models too)

Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxNjAw/z/Ak8AAOSwVFlT-WLj/$_57.JPG[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxNjAw/z/t4YAAOSwQItT-WLn/$_57.JPG[/IMG]

anything physical you can help cover shipping (3 dollars) or i can take care of it. would be nice if you pitch it, but it works either way.

WTT/ WTB
Shulk Amiibo
The Order 1886

for reasonable prices

PM me if interested in anything!

IronRinn

WTS

Please feel free to make offers and if you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Mechandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Mass Effect 2 Tali Lithograph $50.00/$51.50. 9" x 12" Not signed or numbered. Excellent condition. Ships flat.

Toys

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG Motoko Kusanagi 1/7 PVC Figure Vice $160.00 + shipping. Displayed for a time but it's mostly been sitting in a box in my closet. Some wear to the box (specifically on the left side, as seen in the pic) but the figure is in excellent condition and is complete with stand, pistol, and instruction sheet.

NECA Bioshock 2 Subject Delta $44.95/$46.35. Excellent condition. Includes all accessories. SOLD

NECA Bioshock 2 Toys R US Exclusive Big Sister w/ Little Sister $39.95/$41.25. Excellent condition with one issue. The right arm is comprised of two pieces which connect right where the strap is on the bicep It's a peg and socket (the top of the socket is the top of the armband). When I first got it, whatever they used to connect these two parts failed, so I rejoined them with super glue. I have no idea why they molded the arm this way. It's been fine ever since and is completely invisible, but worth mentioning.

Games

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $100.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $45.00/$46.50. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $25.00/$25.75. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $35.00/$36.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.
1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.
ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim$15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is uncluded and intact.
6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach$15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.
k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII$20.00/$20.65 There are two small dents at the buttom edge of the front cover. There is also a wrinkle at the lower, left corner of the back cover.

DVDs

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $50.00/$51.50. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Samurai Champloo Vol. 1-7 $25.00/$25.75. All in excellent condition.

Criterion Trio: Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Seven Samurai $30.00/$31.00. Seven Samurai has come wear on the corners and spine. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Seasons 1-8 $45.00/$46.35. Entirely too much ATHF. All in excellent condition.
eAlQXmIm.jpg

Slowly trying to migrate as much stuff off of eBay to here. I update periodically, so keep an eye out!

WTS

- Assassins Creed Pal-Version Xbox 360 - 4$
- Assassins Creed 2 Pal Version Xbox 360 - 4$
- COD 4 Bestseller Edition, still sealed Xbox 360 -4$
- Gran Turismio Greatest Hits PSP - 4$
- Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Greatest Hits PSP - 7$
- Dark Souls Xbox 360- $10
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd PSP Japanese - $18

Prices include shipping within the US and are still negotiable.
All of them are complete with case and manual.

Humble Bundle Steam Keys/Gifts $1/each

Little Inferno
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
English Country Tune
Full Mojo Rampage
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Starseed Pilgrim

WTB

- Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition - Is anyone willing to sell it for the initial price of $99.99 + Shipping?

- Soul Sacrifice Delta Chinese Version ( English subtitles) for ~$25
- Valkyria Profile: Lenneth <12

Positive buyer feedback for whatsinaname. Twas a very smooth transaction!

Positive Seller Feedback for jim2point0

Bought a GTX 980 from him. Great price (and insanely quick shipping. I made the payment on Monday, card is installed and running in my system on Wednesday).

Sorry for the late response!

turbocat

Positive seller feedback for Josephl64. Sold me a Pokemon Emerald cartridge, shipped quickly, everything arrived in working order.

WTS

Any Club Nintendo Platinum reward of your choice(includes MK7, DKC Tropical Freeze, New Leaf etc) for $20 Amazon

PM if interested

baconcow

Positive buyer feedback for Chopini. Bought, from me, a Club Nintendo Platinum Reward (Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Wii U). Excellent communication and fast payment!

BFIB

Positive feedback for Leatherface! Prompt payment, and his package should be delivered today.

Would definetely work with again!

Updated repost. Lowered prices on a bunch of games.

I'm selling a pretty good chunk of my collection because I need to fund my trip to Japan. I'm willing to negotiate, especially if you want to buy multiple items, but please only make serious offers. I only take Paypal.

Feel free to ask questions about the items or for photos. Here's a link to various photos that I've taken: http://s89.photobucket.com/user/brow...?sort=3&page=1

I am located in Canada. Ask if you are curious about shipping prices.

For Sale:

Nintendo DS
- Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (Complete) $30
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (Complete) $30
- Izuna: The Unemployed Ninja (Complete, some damage) $30
- Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (New) $25
- Pokemon Platinum (Complete) $20
- Pokemon White (Complete) $18
- Pokemon White 2 (Complete) $18 - all three Pokemon games for $50
- Disgaea DS (Complete) $15
- Metroid Prime Hunters (Complete) $15
- Contact (Complete) $15
- Yugioh 5Ds 2010 (Complete) $12
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (Cart Only) $12
- Etrian Odyssey 2: Heroes of Laagard (Complete) $12
- Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (Complete) $12
- Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 (Complete) $12
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Complete) $10
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Complete) $10
- Rune Factory (Complete) $8
- Rub Rabbits (Complete) $8
- Kingdom Hearts 358/Days (Complete) $8
- Heroes of Mana (No manual) $7
- Harvest Moon DS (Complete) $7
- Kirby Mass Attack (Complete) $9
- Alien: Infestation (Complete) $7
- WarioWare: DIY (Complete) $5
- Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2 (Complete) $3
- Scribblenauts (Complete) $3
- Super Scribblenauts (Complete) $3

Nintendo 3DS
- Black Ocarina of Time 3DS (missing outside display box but includes inside box, with complete Ocarina of Time game, AC Adapter, cradle, AR cards) $250
- Black 3DS (with AC adapter, 1GB card, and three games (Epic Mickey, Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D, and Steel Diver)) $90
- Kid Icarus: Uprising (Complete, no original outside box, with Stand and Cards, will include a pack of random extra cards from PAX Prime) $55
- Cave Story 3D (Complete, with Slip Cover) $60
- Super Smash Bros 3DS (Complete) $25
- Tomodachi Life (Complete) $20
- Dead or Alive Dimensions (Complete) $12
- Skylanders Giants (Complete with 5 starter Skylanders and Portal) $10

Wii
- Metroid Prime Trilogy (New) $150
- Super Mario All-Stars LE (Complete) $40
- Tatsunoko vs Capcom (Missing manual, some writing on the disc) $10
- Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles (Complete) $7
- Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles (Complete) $10
- Resident Evil 4 (Complete) $5
- Punch-Out (Complete) $15
- Sin and Punishment: Star Successor (Complete) $7
- Metroid: Other M (Complete) $7
- No More Heroes (Complete) $7
- No More Heroes 2 (Missing manual) $7

N64
- Mario Kart 64 (Cart Only) $30
- F-Zero X (Cart Only) $12

Game Cube
- Pokemon XD Gamecube bundle (two controllers, power adapter, cables, and five games (Soul Caliber II, Crash Nitro Kart, Bratz, Catwoman, and Looney Tunes: Back in Action (all complete)) $45
- Gameboy Player (Includes the disc) $35
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest (Complete) $37
- Time Splitters: Future Perfect (Complete) $37
- Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (Complete) $34
- Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (Complete) $30
- Resident Evil 2 (Complete) $30
- Mario Kart: Double Dash (Complete) $25
- Mario Party 5 (Game only) $20
- Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (Complete) $15
- Warioworld (Complete) $15
- Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (Complete) $12
- Star Fox Adventures (Complete) $12
- Mario Superstar Baseball (Missing manual) $8
- The Simpsons: Hit and Run (Complete) $8
- Soul Caliber II (complete) $8
- NHL 06 or Madden 06 (Complete) $2

Gameboy Color
- Yellow Pikachu Gameboy (decent shape, some scratches on front plastic, no battery cover, includes Kirby Tilt and Tumble) $30

Gameboy Advance
- Breath of Fire (Complete in box, okay shape) + Breath of Fire II (cart only) $30
- Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (cart only) $20
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (cart only) $20
- Castlevana: Harmony of Dissonance (cart only) $13
- Metroid Fusion (cart only) $12
- Yugioh GX: Duel Academy (cart only) $5

Xbox
- Syberia (Missing manual) $4
- Shenmue II (Complete) $10
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II (Complete) $15

PS2
- Resident Evil Outbreak (Complete) $5
- Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland (Complete) $7
- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (Complete) $10
- Clock Tower 3 (Complete) $10
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (Complete) $5
- .Hack Infection (Complete) $15
- Genji: Dawn of the Samurai (Complete) $4
- Rogue Galaxy (Complete) $18
- Xenosaga II (Missing manual) $10
- Shadow of Destiny (Missing manual) $5
- Drakengard (Complete) $8
- Zone of the Enders (Game only) $3
- Killer 7 (Complete) $10

PSP
- Persona (Complete in box, Collector's Edition) $20
- Persona 2 (Complete in box, Collector's Edition) $20
- Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (Complete) $10
- Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins (Complete) $15
- Star Ocean: First Departure (Complete) $10
- Metal Gear Acid (Complete) $7
- Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier (New)
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (Complete) $7
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (Complete) $5
- Medievil Resurrection (Complete) $5
- WTF: Work Time Fun (Complete) $3
- Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters (Complete) $5
- Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (Complete) $5
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (Complete) $8
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (Complete) $12
- Coded Arms (Complete) $4
- Sid Meier's Pirates (Complete) $4
- Tekken Dark Resurrection (Complete) $5
- Killzone Liberation (Complete) $3
- Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee (Complete) $3
- SSX On Tour (Complete) $3
- SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo (Complete) $3
- Monster Hunter Freedom (Complete) $5

PS3
- 3D Dot Game Heroes (Complete) $12
- Eternal Sonata (Complete) $12
- Time Crisis 4 (Complete with 2 Guncons) $70

Scoobert

WTS

OG 3DS w/ Charger and Cradle - Flame Red: $100 shipped
bkhIe5Tm.jpg

Gameboy Micro - Famicom Edition w/ Black Faceplate(sorry can't find original)
I'm bundling with SMB1 Famicom Edition w/ Box and Super Mario World
Basically, everything seen here.
$125 Shipped
UDDBFKFm.jpg

G30QvvWm.jpg

qoa9ZkJm.jpg

I'm also doing a movie bundle, 66 total. Mostly DVD's, a few box sets, and couple blu-rays.Don't really want to go through the hassle of selling each one.
$100 Shipped
bgVJXL7l.jpg

X1dqWvTl.jpg

Kv9ey8Gl.jpg

emUybJSl.jpg

WTS

Skyward Sword - $40, game, manual and music cd are in like new condition. Case has noticeable marking on it with the main issue being the middle left where something pushed against it too hard while I had it in a moving box.

Hyrule Warriors - $40, game is in like new condition, no notiable wear on the case.

Origin game keys - $3 each

Burnout Paradise
Red Alert 3
Medal of Honor

All prices are including shipping and tracking. US only.

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+27 Buyer / +36 Seller

Have something I'm looking to trade, and a whole bunch of stuff for sale or trade!

Section 0, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box, Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 1, trade - I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim
Section 2, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles
Section 3, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 4, selling some DC/PS1 games

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

jmtOvHa.jpg

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver

t5W2onu.jpg

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

I'm going to have to dig around and see if I can find the AC adapter, but as of right now I'll just list the system itself. If I can dig out the AC adapter I'll include that and update the price. But for now:

Gameboy Micro system:
$70

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

vb1.jpg

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$80

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

Everything in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

zdD2Uol.jpg

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

gkx8neP.jpg

$60 for everything!

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
I'm adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

I might be willing to include a couple of games from the below sections too, depending.
So, if you're interested, contact me and we can work something out.

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Race the Sun
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
The Bridge
Volgarr the Viking

PM me with offers! =)

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

Advance Wars
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
CIMA: The Enemy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Grandia 2 (DC) (with soundtrack CD!) - $40
Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (DC) (no front on case) - $15
Time Stalkers (DC) (no front on case) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (PS1) (Greatest Hits) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

Nyoro SF

WTS: PRICE DROPS ON SELECT TITLES!

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller (+26 Score). Buy with confidence!
Thanks to everyone who has bought items from me so far, great business!
All prices for games include shipping. Heavier and bigger non-game items are up for (flexible) negotiation when shipping, send me a message!
Paypal only, US48 only for all items. Shipping will be done through Media Mail for the books.

Xbox 360 Games:
Like-new condition for all items. Buy all four for $35!

Persona 4 Arena w/ soundtrack CD pack-in: $10
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance: $10
Sonic Generations: $10
Street Fighter x Tekken: $10

Playstation Vita Games:
All of these are new or like new.

Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc: $25
Danganronpa 2: $25
Dead or Alive 5 Plus: $20 (Sealed)
Dragon's Crown: $25
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: $25 (Sealed)
Muramasa Rebirth: $30 (Sealed)
Project Diva f (JPN ver.): $30
Street Fighter x Tekken (costume code used): $15
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward: $25

Nintendo DS & 3DS Games:
All of these are new or like new.

Jump Ultimate Stars (JPN): $20
Professor Layton and the Curious Village: SOLD
Professor Layton and the Last Specter: SOLD
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future: SOLD
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box: SOLD
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: $20
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All: $15 (Sealed)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations: $20 (Sealed)
Apollo Justice Ace Attorney: $20 (Sealed)
Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations: $20
Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies (JPN ver.): $20

Artbooks and Player Guides:
All the books are shown are like new condition unless noted otherwise.
Let me know if you would like closer looks or pictures.
I have no problem with discounts if two or more books are purchased at once.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Visual Book (JPN): $20
Advance Wars Dual Strike Nintendo Power Guide (Slightly worn): $7
Biohazard (Resident Evil) CODE: Veronica Guide Book (JPN): $15
Biohazard (Resident Evil) 5 Guide Book (JPN): $15
Dark Souls Design Works: $30
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax magazine and cleaner cloth preorder bonus: $7
Final Fantasy VII: The Complete Survival Guide: $8
Persona 4 Visual Data: $8
Power Stone Prima Guide: $7
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney Artbook (JPN): $30
SF20: The Art of Street Fighter: $25
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Official Fighters Guide: $15
Super Smash Bros Melee Nintendo Power Guide: $8
Super Mario Sunshine Prima Guide (Postcards included): $8
The Art of Soul Calibur II (Slightly worn): $8
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Premiere Edition Guide: $8

Game Controllers:
See item descriptions. All controllers have been tested and come from a smoke-free home. Open to (reasonable) offers and bundle deals.

NES Advantage arcade stick: In great, almost like-new condition. $12
NES controller (original, not repro): $8
Wii miniature arcade stick: Like-new condition. $12
(2) Wii remotes and (2) Wii nunchuks: Great condition, one remote is 3rd party. $15
Wii wireless sensor bar (batteries included): $8
(3) Gamecube Wavebird controllers w/ receivers: One is somewhat yellowed from age, other two have slightly yellowed thumbsticks. $25 Each, $70 Total
Wii Perfect Shot Gun Peripheral: Like-new. $8
Nintendo 64 Controller: Great condition, joystick has been replaced very recently so it feels tight. $10

Disc-Only Games:
They've been stored properly in CD sleeves and the condition of them varies, although most are in great/excellent condition.
I tested quite a few, so message me about them if you're interested.
PM me your best offers for these. I'm very flexible on pricing for these, especially when it comes to bundles of discs.

Gamecube Discs - Buy All for $15!
Burnout 2
Extreme G 3 (2 copies)
Mario Power Tennis
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Mega Collection
SSX Tricky (2 copies)
Tak and the Power of Juju
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Waverace: Blue Storm

Xbox Original Discs Buy All for $8!
Halo
Halo 2
Soul Calibur II
Ninja Gaiden
Jet Set Radio Future
Burnout 3: Takedown

Wii Disc
Super Mario Galaxy

Xbox 360 Discs Buy All for $6!
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Dead Rising
Fallout 3

Miscellaneous Consoles and Items:

Gamecube w/ cables. Missing one bottom snap-on. DOL-001 model that is compatible with component cables: $30

Dreamcast w/ cables + controller/VMU + NHL 2K + Tomb Raider(disc only): $30

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition PS3 Code: $5

2014 Los Angeles Hatsune Miku Expo Tote Bag: $5

Guilty Gear Folder + Blazblue Folder + Guilty Gear 2 Overture booklet + Guilty Gear Accent Core: Secret Gig OST: $7

mdsfx

PlayStation 3 Console

Looking for any slim version in good condition with at least one DS3 controller. Shipping is to 60563. Have PayPal. Targeting $100.

PS3logo_1251149593.jpg

soultron

Banned
Brand new Me & My Katamari PSP Carrying Case - $10 USD OBO. You pay shipping; ships from Canada.
Only packaging issue is that the glue sealing the cello bag has come undone after years in storage. I assure you I've never used it since I had 2.
Vita is there for size reference. You can nicely store a Vita in one of these.

ekgrey

positive seller feedback for Pellegri Testament! Super fast transaction and great price on a couple of Origin codes.

ekgrey

WTB:
Crysis Maximum Edition (Origin or Steam)
Mass Effect trilogy (Origin)
any pre-Ghosts CoD on Steam

Club Nintendo Gold reward/Metroid Fusion

Power Buyer (23)/ Power Seller (20)

Want To Trade:
Amiibos for Amiibos. Want: Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, Wii Fit Trainer, Metaknight.
Have: Shulk, Rosalina, Lucario, Gold Mario.

Want to sell:
PS Vita Lego Movie the Game (digital code) - $10
PS4 Littlebigplanet 3 Plush Edition (sealed) - $60 + Shipping
Rosalina, Shulk, Lucario, Marth, Ike, Gold Mario amiibos (sealed) -$45 + shipping (each, [Marth/Ike I'd like to sell those as a set]) or $250 shipped for all.

Feel free to make offers.

Movie codes:
some of these are past expiration but as of this moment are still confirmed to work.

Silent Hill Revelations (UV + iTunes)
Hangover Part II (UV)
Marvel Avengers Confidential: Black Widow/Punisher (UV)

$2 each

Paypal gift please. US only, please.

Want To Buy:
GameCube gameboy player disc
SNES ac adapter
SNES controller
SNES games
Lucina amiibo

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Games

Majora's Mask (N64, preferably the holo cart)
Twilight Princess (gamecube)
A Link to the Past (SNES)
Ocarina of Time/Master Quest (GameCube)
Link's Awakening DX (Gameboy Color)
And to a lesser extent Adventures of Link (nes)

Starfox 64 3d and Kid icarus Uprising codes from club nintendo

Buy/sell/trade some shit, yo.

For Sale:

PC Engine Duo-R RGB Modded - $270 with free shipping

I got this a while back off eBay and I really don't want to sell it
but I need the funds. It works great and comes with a scart cable as well.

Also has a region switch installed to play US HU Card games as well.

Yuzo Koshiro CD Music
These are the best collections of music from games Yuzo Koshiro has
done. They are really hard to find.

Yuzo Kushiro 6 CD set: $110 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom