• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS or Trade:

header_586x192.jpg

Steam Key

WTB:

• Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series - Steam Key/Gift
  • Ori and the Blind Forest - Steam Key/Gift
  • Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Steam Key/Gift

Let me know by PM, and thanks in advance.

cj_iwakura

Positive buyer feedback for properpropaganda, spartan309, and Friggz. Thanks!

WTS

Trauma Center: Under The Knife 2(DS), like new and complete, make an offer.

WTB

Beyond: Two Souls (PS3), preferably the LE.
JPSN credit and/or The Silver Case (J-PS1)
If you're in Japan and want to try hunting for it, that would be amazing.

SaganIsGOAT

Positive Feeback for buyer BradC00!!!

He purchased my PS Vita with 64gb card and grip. Seriously, I cannot thank you enough. It really really helped to be able to sell that. Quick communication throughout the whole process.

Positive seller feedback for GoodCoffeeJoey.
Sold me a sealed Bloodborne at a great price and shipped faster than Amazon was going to ship my preorder. Can't beat that!

Adam Blue

Anyone looking for a club Nintendo Platinum game? I'm looking for either a Dying Light Steam key or PSN funds to get Axiom Verge. Depending on the game, obviously.

Thanks!

WTS:

So I'm posting this for curiosity. I'm thinking of selling my Wii U and Flame Red original 3DS. This would also include 4 Wii U games and about 10 3DS games, the larger capacity official Nintendo battery for the Wii U controller and a 500 gb external hard drive for the Wii U. Would ideally like to sell it all as a package to someone who is a Nintendo fan. I'm not at home at the moment, but when I am I can give specifics on the games for each system. Let me know if you have any interest.

Boney

Banned
WTT

200 coins in club Nintendo for an Earthbound code.

I know EB IS 250, but in case someone is gonna let those 50 coins to waste we might as well swap

WTS PS2 Games in various conditions, prices are for shipped

Complete with manual
Dark Cloud - Sold
Driver 3 - $3
Onimusha 3 - $10
Dance Dance Revolution Supernova 2 - $5
007 Agent Under Fire - $5
Pac-Man World 2 - $5
Indigo Prophecy - $11
Burnout 3 Takedown - $10

Case and disc, no manual
Soul Calibur 3 $8
Tekken 5 - $10
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks (banged up case) - $7
Gran Turismo 4 - $4
MLB Power Pros 2008 - $6

Loose discs
Maximo: Ghost to Glory (Gamestop case) - $6
Armored Core 3 (Gamestop case w/ manual) - $5
Guitar Hero II - $3
Killer 7 - $10
Shadow of Destiny - $7
The Red Star - $10
NBA Hoopz $3

$65 for the whole lot, offers accepted

Fox Mulder

Open to offers, prices shipped in US only.

F1 2009 for the Wii (complete, used) $40

blurays

fifth series $25
sixth series $30
seventh series $35
the day of the doctor $10
the time of the doctor $10
Lucy with holographic slip $10
Munich best buy exclusive $10

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
All items are US region & are in great condition unless mentioned. S/H will most likely cost around $3 per item ($40+ worth of items & it's free) WITHIN US, with $1 for tracking. If you are outside the US, I will ask that you pay for shipping due to being more expensive. I'm also now considered a Plus seller, with 10 positive feedback.

- Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (PS2) - $25 (no manual, case has GameStop sticker on front & back to serve as reminder how much it cost me back before it was on XBLA/PSN)

- Tales of Symphonia (GCN) - $20 (Player's Choice label)

- Shadow of the Colossus (PS2) - $10 (black label)

- Rez (PS2) - $10

- Lost Planet: Colonies Edition (360) - $5

- Super Monkey Ball (GCN) - $5

- Xenosaga: Episode 1 (PS2) - $5 (case kind of dirty in top-right corner on front & bottom-left on back, no manual)

Also looking to buy a Famicom Theme that comes with either a physical or digital copy of Ultimate NES Remix. Willing to pay $3 or trade one of my $5 games for it.

vocab

WTS:

PS3 -

Ar tonelico Qoga - Special edition. Practically brand new. Never played. Complete. Seal was removed to check contents. ($45)
Guilty Gear Xrd - Sealed ($45)

Vita -

Danganronpa 1 - Complete, and pretty much flawless. ($25).

WTB: Kings Field IV - PS2

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
WTT: I have a $25 Amazon.com gift card code (which doesn't work on Amazon.ca), and I'm looking for a code for Mario Kart 7 from the Club Nintendo Platinum Elite rewards. (TRADED)

OranSky

Banned
Looking To Sell

New in box Gold Mario Amiibo

A platinum/gold club Nintendo reward

Realistically I'm primarily looking for a Lucario and Pit amiibo, don't care if there open or what region there from (as long as they get safely mailed obviously). A more pie in the sky amiibo im looking for is a new in box american Marth.

This is my first time posting here so aside from the amiibo im looking for im pretty much open to any offers you want to PM me about.

Prodigal

Banned
Selling (GAF + seller)

Divinity: Original Sin Steam key: $10

The Evil Within Steam key: $10

Nintendo Gold Reward Gift: $5 (SOLD)

Positive seller feedback for Flandy.

I got my Grill-Off with Ultra Hand! that I've always wanted!!!

EDIT: Damnit! The one time I don't even try for the first post on a page, I get it.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBL 1 Year - $40 (Limited Stock Remaining)

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (614+ Total Positive Feedback!)

SiDCrAzY

Looking to sell the following, I'm in the US and I accept Paypal Gift.

iPad Air 2 128GB Wifi only in excellent condition, it has been in a case and had a screen protector on it since I got it. I will include the case(It's the same as this one). Looking for 549.00 dollars shipped.

Sorry for the bad pics.

kennah

WTB 3 more Platinum Gifts for $20 Canadian Email Transfer.

Postive Seller Feedback for Lexxus
Positive Seller Feedback for CuthbertAllgoodz
Positive Seller Feedback for cmurph
Positive Seller Feedback for NoRéN
Positive Seller Feedback for BorntoPlay
Positive Seller Feedback for texasairhead101

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for multivac. Effortless transaction, and extremely friendly too. Thank you for basically walking me through my first trade here. =)

WTB:

Two Nintendo related download codes:

Club Nintendo code for Doc Louis's Punch Out. Would pay $10 or best offer

A code for the Famicom 3DS home theme which comes with NES Ultimate Remix. I already own NES Remix 1&2 so don't plan on buying the 3DS pack. Willing to pay $5 or best offer

If anyone has either of these codes and are willing to sell, please PM me. I want these codes badly, especially the Famicom theme. :)

White_sox

Positive Feedback for user OranSky. He sold me some CN codes, and our transaction was flawless.

WTB: King DeDeDe Amiibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom