• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

max, you are just like the nicest guy. between all the matchmaking and comments like this (of which there have been many), i can't help but love you. i always make sure to check your BST posts for the day i can finally deal with you. :)

Max is just about the nicest, friendliest guy on GAF.

SmokeMaxX

Positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX. Sold me some XBL credit at a discount and sent it quickly without issue.

Positive Feedback for mojiimbo. Great buyer!

max, you are just like the nicest guy. between all the matchmaking and comments like this (of which there have been many), i can't help but love you. i always make sure to check your BST posts for the day i can finally deal with you. :)
He's definitely one of the good guys on here.

Positive seller feedback for Giolon

Couldn't have been an easier transaction for what was my first exchange on GAF.
Really patient guy, great seller

Would buy from again

AwRy108

WTS:

Code For 1-year Amazon Prime Membership (also stacks on existing memberships): $90 (10% off)

I accept PayPal.
I'm NeoGAF Platinum.

Thanks!

Shady859

FS

Official Nintendo SSB Edition Gamecube Controller
Usa version brand new retail boxed. - $25 PP gifted

temp pic for now, I can take legit pic if needed.
gamecube-controller-super-smash-bros-edition-378401.2.jpg

+22 seller here
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_14204909627316&key=de2ccb8ca8943c06669720e0a267a9f6&libId=aeaea450-da25-4426-b145-8f28e0fcf3bc&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.neogaf.com%2Fforum%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D895748&v=1&out=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheet%2Fccc%3Fkey%3D0ApNQZQRILGpxdHJsQnJ0TzFYcWY3VHR6ZElucm5UR1E%23gid%3D0&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.neogaf.com%2Fforum%2Fforumdisplay.php%3Ff%3D8&title=Buy%2FSell%2FTrade%20Thread%202015%20-%20NeoGAF&txt=Feedback%20List%20

maxcriden

Looking for advice from y'all on an odd issue with a game I sold. I sent a game to a GAFer in an apartment building and I am fairly sure I labeled it correctly as I tend to be pretty obsessive about this kind of thing. It says it was delivered via Priority Mail yesterday but he did not receive it when he got back to his place, neither in his box or in front of the door. Any ideas as to how to best proceed? Thanks for any advice.

Situation resolved! From the buyer. Phew!

Get ready to lol, so I found out what happened. It turns out the USPS was holding all of my mail, because the lock on my box is broken (it definitely isn't lol but the boxes I think the boxes around my box might be).
Instead of telling me they were holding my mail, they just said it was delivered lol

Anyway, the game arrived in great shape, and I will be testing it sometime this evening. I figured everything would work out, lol. Sorry if I caused any unnecessary stress!

maxcriden

Max is just about the nicest, friendliest guy on GAF.

He's definitely one of the good guys on here.

Hear, hear. A great member.

That is, for a junior.

An outrage! But really - sorry, Max. Couldn't help it. :-D

Wow, that is so kind of you guys. Thank you so much! I'm having a pretty bad day so this really brightens my spirits. Thanks! :)

P.S. ekgrey, if you have any SNES/Genesis games, you know where to find me ;)

These are some of my favorite B/S/Ters, too. Glad to hear things went well with all of them, and I hope PRU enjoys those Kirby games! :)

Positive Buyer feedback for cityhunter

Yeah, I'm hoping everyone enjoys these games.

I'm just trying not to think about how much I spent on them originally, since almost all of the GBA games, and many of the GBC and some of the GB games, I bought for full-price new when they came out =(
Thanks both. Really looking forward to receiving these games, I've been after them for a while but really worried about all the fakes floating around. I have one of the games already via my 3DS ambassador games, but keen to play these on my GBA SP 101 - the A/B button setup for GBA games feel so much more better on it.

Istaerion

Situation resolved! From the buyer. Phew!

Ha, I've actually had that happen to me... only I never actually got my package because the driver kept insisting that he dropped it off the following day which clearly wasn't the case.

I swear, USPS will one day be the death of me. I was worrying over the weekend because I had dropped off a package for a buyer at my local post office... and it didn't receive any updates in tracking until today showing it's arrival at the delivery location.

Way to cause your customers to panic when you begin your tracking scan at it's delivery destination rather than the point of origin.

ryuen

Done multiple transactions through here; I think I'm at a 5 in the document but it's definitely more than that. Accept Paypal gift, will ship immediately after payment.

ALWAYS WILLING TO NEGOTIATE. IF I DON'T RESPOND WITHIN 24 HOURS, MESSAGE ME AGAIN.

Prices include shipping. All games in great condition and are complete. If you're located in Downtown SF and can meet during weekdays, take 10% off anything listed.

C9veJcX.jpg

Resident Evil 4 - $15
Mirror's Edge - $15
Bayonetta - $15
The Orange Box - SOLD
Metal Gear Solid 3 - $10
Zone of the Enders 2 - $15
Ico - $13
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns - $13

p4gTGgD.jpg

Throw me an offer for any games pictured above. I'll probably give you an amazing deal if you buy as a lot.

YOYl4Rkl.png

SjOPKkgl.png

Some paint scuffs on the X'Eye itself, could possibly come off with a little bit of work. Includes replacement AC Adapter & Genesis 6-Button controller. Tested and works perfectly. Tested all games as well. $250 shipped.

$_12.JPG

Record Store Day 2014 Exclusive Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix #1 - $40

$_12.JPG

Super Puzzle Fighter II GBA - $25

$_12.JPG

Lord Of The Rings x Monopoly set (sealed, from 2012) - $90

Max was also super polite to help me through purchasing the refurbed wiiu!

He didn't need to reach out to me, but he did and must have spent a good hour throughout a few weeks helping me.

I think even asked if I could mail something to his place first to avoid some tax, and have him ship to me, and he agreed. I ultimately decided against that (it was too petty of me to avoid the tax at such an expense of his time) but was shocked at how selfless he was, especially since he gained absolutely nothing from assisting me

I wish I still had my Wiiu because i want to game with max, definitely the best guy on here, and my business with him was purely out of genuine charity and not for profit

//ARCANUM

WTB Resident Evil Revelations for Nintendo 3DS or PS3 (PS3 preferred) in original packaging in decent condition for a reasonable price shipped. DM me please!

Resident_evil_rev._2012_Capcom.png

maxcriden

Max was also super polite to help me through purchasing the refurbed wiiu!

He didn't need to reach out to me, but he did and must have spent a good hour throughout a few weeks helping me.

I think even asked if I could mail something to his place first to avoid some tax, and have him ship to me, and he agreed. I ultimately decided against that (it was too petty of me to avoid the tax at such an expense of his time) but was shocked at how selfless he was, especially since he gained absolutely nothing from assisting me

I wish I still had my Wiiu because i want to game with max, definitely the best guy on here, and my business with him was purely out of genuine charity and not for profit

Hey, thanks man. That's really kind of you to say. I was happy to help and if you do get a Wii U in the future I'd be delighted to game with you online. :)

WTS(US Only)
39 PS2 games - $175. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

WTS(US Only)
9 PSP games - $65. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

ZWVqXhEl.jpg

ekgrey

positive buyer feedback for Riddy.

bought a 64GB Vita card off me. responded to PMs faster than anyone i've ever dealt with on GAF and was just all around a pleasure to deal with. cheers!

-----------------
edit: and max, i have a small stack of NES games i need to get around to listing, but no SNES or Genesis. :( someday! haha

I got some digital movie codes for sale. Asking $3.50 each (unless noted). All are UltraViolet codes unless noted:

007 Skyfall
American Pie*
Batman Begins*
Casper
Cloud Atlas
Djando Unchained
Dragon Tattoo*
Dredd*
Horrible Bosses*
Inception (iTunes) - $2.50
Last Stand (iTunes + UV)
Lawless
Looper
Man of Steel
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol*
Pacific Rim
Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $10
The Amazing Spiderman*
The Big Lebowski*
The Dark Knight Rises
The Dark Knight*
The Fast and the Furious
The Great Gatsby
The Wolverine
Total Recall
Transformers: Age of Extinction

*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

Also Steam gifts:

7 Days to Die - $10
TF2 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key x5 - $2.40 each

Asking for PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)

WANTS:
PayPal
Dengeki Bunko FIGHTING CLIMAX (JPN) for PS3

Symphonic

WTS

OLED Vita with:

- 8gb mem card with a bunch of digital games on it (about 60 bucks worth or so, RUNNER2 is all I can remember right now, can tell you all if you PM me)
- Gravity Rush physical
- Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale physical
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted physical
- Soul Sacrifice physical
- Mortal Kombat physical
- Rayman: Legends physical
- Resistance physical
- Sly Cooper: Theives in Time physical

Asking around 200-250, willing to haggle. Would love to trade for an iPad. PM offers.

Positive seller feedback for the following.
Riddy- amazing Seller and would def deal with again. Kept amazing feedback for everything I had questions for

CronosBlade- sold me some ghibli movies I'm glad to have gotten for a good price

Darkness- sold me a vita. Second time owning one and this one is in as good condition as I could ask for.

ekgrey

posting to see if there's interest.

i'm considering trading my PS4 straight across for a Wii U. i have a few extras (Gold headset, vertical stand, camera, TLoU Remastered, Evil Within, Destiny LE) that i could throw in if you had a cool bundle with the Wii U. i also have the original box for the PS4. the system is in great shape apart from scratches on that stupid HDD cover because i tried to dust it with a micro fiber cloth thinking "surely, this, of all things, will be safe and gentle. ><

anyway, if you have any interest, PM me. i may end up just selling things piecemeal or trading into Amazon for convenience. i also may just keep the thing if it seems i can come up with the funds for a Wii U sooner than i presently expect, but we'll see.

cheers.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Games, Systems, and PC Parts for Sale.

-3$ for shipping, unless larger package. Pick up will be free.
-Uploading pictures of all games in a separate album.

Gamecube
Skies of Arcadia - 63$
Twilight Princess - 50$

Xbox
Knights of the Old Republic - 10$

3DS
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Limited Edition(New) - 35$

DS.
Pokemon Black(New) - 37$
Picross DS(Complete) - 7$
Clubhouse Games(Complete) - 5$
Dragon Quest V(New and Used copies) - 51$ New, 32$ Used
Kirby Squeak Squad(Complete) - 12$
Etrian Odyssey II(Complete) - 14$
The World Ends With You(Complete) - 18$ - Pending

GBA
Gunstar Heroes(Cart Only) - 6$

PSP
Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness(Complete) - 12$
Persona 3 Portable(Complete) - 14$
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology(Complete) - 12$
Phantasy Star Portable 2(Complete) - 38$
Ys Oath In Felghana LE(New) - 54$
Trails in the Sky LE(New) - 56$
Persona PSP LE(New) - 60$
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth(New) - 10$
Prinny Can I really be the Hero?(Complete) - 10$
Tactics Orge(Complete) - 10$
Persona Innocent Sin LE(Complete) - 45$
Crisis Core(Game Only) - 4$

PC
Obvilion GOTY(complete) - 5$
Knights of the Old Republic II(Complete) - 10$
Silent Hill 2(Complete) - 35$
Mists of Padaneria LE - 80$
Vampire Bloodlines (Game and Manual) - 18$
Arcanum(Game and Manual) - 4$
No One Lives Forever Guide - 3$
Fallout Collection(Complete) - 5$
Kohan(Game and Manual) - 8$
Alice(Game and Manual) - 13$

I'll do a special deal on the PC Games. 50$ Shipped for all of them minus SH2 and Mists of Panderia

Special Note - Diablo III, Starcraft II, Tera, and Warcraft III Expansion. I know some people like to have a physical package. I will sell them each for 2$. Includes everything but the working CDKey.

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 + Postcards(Complete) - 24$
Children of Eden(Complete) - 5$
Pink Sweets + Muchi Muchi Pork(Complete) - 63$
Espgalduda II Black Label(Complete) - 30$ - Pending
Deathsmiles Limited Edition(Complete) - 18$

Wii
Mario Galaxy II(Complete) - 25$ - Pending
Sin and Punishment II(Complete) - 6$
Xenoblade Chronicles - 70$ - Pending

Dreamcast
Gunbird 2(Complete) - 38$ - Pending
Mars Matrix(Complete) - 80$

PS1
Vangrant Story(Complete) - 18$
Parasite Eve(Complete) - 12$

PS2
Odin Sphere(Complete) - 12$
Silent Hill 2GH(Complete) - 30$
Grand Theft Auto VC(Complete) - 5$
Tales of the Abyss(Complete) - 19$
Dragon Quest 8(Complete) - 15$
Xenosaga III(Complete) - 44$
Devil Summoner LE(New) - 50$
Berserk Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senki no Sh&#333;(Complete) - 20$.
MegaMan X Collection(Complete) 9$
Shadow Hearts Covenant(Complete) 26$
VP2(Complete) 13$

PS3
Marvel vs Capcom 3 SE(Complete) - 18$
Earth Defense Force 2025(Complete) - 11$
Project Diva F(New) - 45$ - Pending
Valkryia Chronicles(Complete) - 12$ - pending

Systems
PSP 3000 Model - 65$
Gameboy Limited Edition*Neon Gree ToysRus Exclusive. - 50$
Street Fighter Controller - 40$
Dreamcast System + Controller - 32$
Pokemon Walker - 10$

PC Parts.
i5 2500 3.3ghz - 120$

Istaerion

posting to see if there's interest.

i'm considering trading my PS4 straight across for a Wii U. i have a few extras (Gold headset, vertical stand, camera, TLoU Remastered, Evil Within, Destiny LE) that i could throw in if you had a cool bundle with the Wii U. i also have the original box for the PS4. the system is in great shape apart from scratches on that stupid HDD cover because i tried to dust it with a micro fiber cloth thinking "surely, this, of all things, will be safe and gentle. ><

anyway, if you have any interest, PM me. i may end up just selling things piecemeal or trading into Amazon for convenience. i also may just keep the thing if it seems i can come up with the funds for a Wii U sooner than i presently expect, but we'll see.

cheers.

While the decision is ultimately yours, please don't trade a PS4 straight up for a Wii U.

You're basically throwing away $125 - $150 considering the $200 Wii U refurbished deal comes and goes quite often on Nintendo's Online store. If you really want a Wii U, sell off the PS4 and the extra items you have to acquire more than enough funding to buy the Wii U, games, and/or accessories you may desire.

fader

WTS:

PS3 160GB $120

Comes with original box including and HDMI cable. No extra games however.

slim-ps3-160gb-for-sale-2crazy-hotmail-com-it-used-to-to-play-on-ad-127951_zps56e81081.jpg

Hori real arcade pro n3 sa for PS3 $70
in full working condition, comes in original packing.
tumblr_nakcxj7vwl1rcb09yo1_500.jpg

maxcriden

While the decision is ultimately yours, please don't trade a PS4 straight up for a Wii U.

You're basically throwing away $125 - $150 considering the $200 Wii U refurbished deal comes and goes quite often on Nintendo's Online store. If you really want a Wii U, sell off the PS4 and the extra items you have to acquire more than enough funding to buy the Wii U, games, and/or accessories you may desire.

I'll second this. Get the refurb, amazing deal. You won't regret it. Just think, you can school me in Mario Kart 8!

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

Windows 8.1 Pro key - $45! Only for a Limited Time
Windows 8.1 key - $35!

WTS - Neogaf Gold Seller! 96 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 8.1 Pro key - $45
  • Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $60
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $35
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $45
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $40
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $48
12 Months Hulu Plus(US) - $45 Few Left!

Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5

Restaurant.com $10 Gift - $2

WTB Amazon, Starbucks Gift Cards

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback

Cardon

WTS/WTT
1. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - L Book Artbook (Released in Japan, includes art, bts photos) - $45
2. Metal Gear Solid - E3 Pamphlet (Small promotional pamphlet for MGS1. In excellent condition given its age) - $15
3. MGS Saga DVD 1 (Region 1, in excellent condition) - $20
4. MGS Saga DVD 2 (Region 1, in excellent condition) - $18
5. MGS3: Subsistence Limited Edition (Region 1, in excellent condition. Includes bonus movie disc) - $70

1. Warhawk Limited Edition Statue (Small polystone statue. Extremely rare. In perfect condition, includes box, authenticity certificate) - $130
2. Warhawk Journal - This is a promo item given to reviewers. Has some cool art/images inside, can be used as a journal. - $30

1. Devil May Cry Artbook (Released in Japan, has tons of concept art for DMC1) - $30
2. DMC: Trinity of Fates (Released in Japan, has promo images, R2 DVD of DMC 1-3 cutscenes edited as abridged movie) - $15
3. Capcom Anniversary Character book (includes profiles of various characters). - $15

Namco Shifty Look Press Kit - Includes signed poster cards, Wonder Momo poster, three t-shirts (sizes XL, L, M). Everything is in excellent condition. - $80

Assassin's Creed E3 2012 Encyclopedia - Handed out at the Ubi E3 2012 presser, book is in excellent condition and has ton of art & lore details. - $50

Shadow of the Colossus JP Strat Guide/Artbook - has concept art, in excellent condition. - $30.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete Special Edition Blu-ray (released in Japan, compatible with NA Blu-ray players, has Eng. audio) - $35

All prices include shipping if you're in the U.S.. If you're interested in more than one item then I can offer a discount. Full images of each item can be seen at their individual links.

If you're interested then please let me know with a reasonable offer. Also looking to trade any of the items above for an Elgato HD 60 cap device and/or Shadow of Mordor (PS4), LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4), UFC (PS4).

I will be shipping from Chicago via USPS standard.
I have 5 positive feedback on GAF thus far (1,2,3,4, 5) so I'm a legit seller.

Prefer PayPal payment. Send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions and I will reply when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom