• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: This is now gone. Cheers friends.

I have a $25 XBL gift card/code that I received for Christmas. I have absolutely no intention of using it because I don't own an XB1 and I haven't touched my 360 in over a year.

I do, however, have a PS4 that I regularly use.

Would anyone want to trade my card/code for an equivalent PSN card/code? Hell, I'd even take a $20 PSN gift code/card in trade at this point. =P

PM me if so, please.

Cheers,
- Tristan -

Selling a bunch of Wii stuff:

Black Wii Console complete w/ box, component (multi-system) cables, softmod available upon request
4 black Wii Remotes w/ Motion Plus dongles and condoms
Energizer Charging Pad for Wii Remotes and battery packs (fits 2)
Zelda Skyward Sword (complete, w/ music CD)
Wii fit w/ Balance Board
Super Mario Galaxy 2 Complete
New Super Mario Bros Wii complete
Wii Sports complete (paper sleeve)
Goldeneye 007 Wii Complete

LQX

WTB: USA Super Smash Bros. 3DS Club Nintendo Code.

Will trade a Bayonetta or Hyrule code for one or just buy.

NeoGAF Gold Seller

Xbox One codes:

- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare SOLD
- Assassins Creed Unity $20
- Assassins Creed Black Flag SOLD
- Shape Up $30
- NBA Live 15 SOLD

WTB:
Tomb Raider (X1) $15
NHL 15 (PS4/X11) $30

turbocat

Prices lowered!

WTS/WTT

The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season Download Voucher (Vita) - $14
Bought a used Vita bundle from Amazon Warehouse, and the code is still active. Have already played through the game on PS3.

4GB Vita Memory Card - $10 shipped
Came in the aforementioned bundle and I upgraded to a bigger card. Still sealed in the package.

God of War III (PS3) - $7 shipped
Received as a Christmas present, is opened (used), but I have no intention of playing it.

WTB/WTT for...

Danganronpa
Persona 4 Golden
Minecraft (PS3)
Killzone Mercenary

Please buy these things so that I don't have to go to eBay. If you would like to negotiate, just PM me. I'm looking for copies complete in box, but I'm not picky. I pay with and accept PayPal only. US only. Can provide pictures upon request.

mdsfx

Prices are shipped. Want PayPal (non-gift ok if you add fees). Pics for all items here: http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/mdsfx/library/Sale

(X1) Killer Instinct Ultra Fan Book: $25
Like new and rarely opened with Jago guide and feature insert.

(X1) Shadow of Mordor DLC: $5
Dark Ranger Pack. Includes character skin and "test of power" challenge mode.

(X360) Raiden IV: $20
Complete and like new.

Club Nintendo
I have 650 points burning a hole in my pocket. Willing to buy game codes for people. Name your price.

Arcade Parts
Seimitsu LS-32-01 joystick: $19
Comes with black balltop, brand new official harness, original black dust washer, and 3 laser cut acrylic dust washers (black and clear). Used for less than 15 hours in like new condition.

***SOLD ITEMS***
(X1) Forza Horizon 2
(X360) Catherine
(WiiU) Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
(X1) Halo Master Chief Collection

M3z_

Wii U Bundle $425 Shipped US48 - All necessary cables included, stand included, cradle included

2XoHIMgl.jpg

Brand New Samsung EVO SSD's

1TB SOLD

500GB $190 Shipped US48

pp8yF9Rl.jpg

Brand New PS4 Destiny $30 shipped US48

Used Xbox One CoD:Advanced Warfare Day One $30 Shipped US48

Used Xbox One Assassin's Creed Unity $15 Shipped US48

NEOGAF PLUS SELLER

WTS

20th anniversary PS4 unopened. I will do $1,300 shipped in the USA continental 48 with insurance and tracking. I will also ship overseas, but shipping will cost more. If you are local to Dallas we might be able to make a deal since I don't have to pay shipping.

UFC PS4 - $20 shipped.

$20 digital xbox credit - $17 SOLD

I accept Paypal gift. PM me.

WTB

PS+ 1 year - $35

Cornbread78

WTS

Picked up Ys:Celcetta Silver Anniversary Edition on the cheap from GS tonight, but I have no use for the soundtrack, map, booklett compass, etc. The box is there too, but is slightly worn. Please PM any offers.

Also for sale:

PS3:
Original used copies of Demon Souls and Dark Souls both include everything $10 shipped each.

New, unopened copy of Sly Cooper 4 (includes Vita voucher) $15 shipped.

ThisOne

WTS

I'm in need of some extra cash so I'm selling three of my Amiibos. All are new in box. None of them are really rare unfortunately. I will only ship to the USA. I've got:

Luigi
Zelda
Diddy Kong

Looking to get $45 through PayPal for all three. PM me if you're interested or have another offer.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
FOR SALE:

2013 Nexus 7 (2nd Gen) 16GB in good condition - just the tablet - $90/shipped ($85/shipped if payment received by 5pm CST 1/6)

R9 270 GPU - good condition - with box - $80/shipped

iPhone 4 - works, crack in corner of screen - 16GB ATT, white - device only - $60/shipped

Launch PlayStation 4 - good condition - w/ box, power cable, HDMI, controller - $300/shipped

Payment via PP Gift or you cover fees. I have lots of feedback here and over a decade of 100% positive feedback on eBay under mattandmacy.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?

webkatt

I'm interested in purchasing New Super Mario Bros U with Super Luigi U in at a decent price.

Anyone have a cheap copy for sale?

Cade

Alright, after three people expressing interest and then never following up in PMs, I'm still selling a $50 iTunes gift card for ~$36 in Amazon Gift card or PayPal gift.

PM me for questions or with other offers.

sphinx

the piano man
Alright, after three people expressing interest and then never following up in PMs, I'm still selling a $50 iTunes gift card for ~$36 in Amazon Gift card or PayPal gift.

PM me for questions or with other offers.

people actually looking for specific things and willing to pay what they'd pay in ebay or amazon are rather the exception in this thread.

most transactions here are about people giving away their stuff for
free
dirt cheap and people taking advatnage of that.

that's my impression though.

people actually looking for specific things and willing to pay what they'd pay in ebay or amazon are rather the exception in this thread.

free

lol what

People are willing to sell cheaper here than on ebay or amazon because you have no transaction fees, no hassle and a very very low risk of being scammed. I rarely see prices which seem a lot lower than they should be

Also why would I even check here if I was willing to pay prices that amazon charges?

terrisus

free

uwot.jpg

Do you even bst?

Cade

free

No no, I mean they all said they'd buy it but then after I PM'd them they never pm'd back. Haha

Alex

free

I'd assume a lot of people clip it a bit below Amazon/eBay because you don't have to pay the gargantuan fee you do when you sell on one of those sites. In the few times I've sold items in the past, that's been my logic at least.

Hell, on Amazon it used to be ( dunno how it is now) you'd pretty much lose money selling cheaper games. Better off throwing it in the trash due to the huge, flat fees on video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom