• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

Euphor!a

Banned
WTB
Dead Rising $2 (Humble Steam Code)

WTS/WTT (All Steam Keys)

Another World
Blood Knights
Deep Dungeons of Doom
Grim Fandango
Gun Monkeys
Homefront
HunieCam Studio
HuniePop
Ittle Dew
Lethal League
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Mount and Blade
Oceanhorn: Monster of the Seas
Shadowrun Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Shadowrun Returns
Sonic Adventure 2
Stronghold
Syberia
Syberia 2
Time Gentlemen Please and Ben There Dan That
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Westerado
Zeno Clash 2

If you are interested in anything or have any questions, feel free to PM me.

F34R

WTS
Splatoon 2 digital code (card from bundle unused)

Payment: Paypal $52

Will ship unused card to registered paypal address, or email code to paypal email address. Will film scratching off code.

S9i5ey0.png
Oakb9ta.png

Prices include shipping to the United States --- Minimum order = $10 --- Paypal

SNES

DS/3DS
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - $10 PENDING
Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack - $25
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime - $20
Heroes of Ruin - $5

Hyper Light Drifter box and instructions (new/sealed) - $28
Hyper Light Drifter limited edition signed art book with bookmark - $150

Whooter

Got a few older games sitting around doing nothing, that maybe can find a home with another GAFer.

P8mKnPtl.jpg

All prices include shipping to US - Payment accepted via PP FF or Amazon Gift

Sneak King (Xbox/Xbox 360) - $5
Pocket Bike Racer (Xbox/Xbox 360) - $5
Big Bumpin' (Xbox/Xbox 360) - $5
(will sell these three as a set for $12.50)

You Don't Know Jack (Xbox 360) - $7
Halo Wars (Xbox 360) - $10
Halo Reach (Xbox 360) - $10
Gears of War Limited Edition (Xbox 360) - $20
Gears of War 2 (Xbox 360) - $10

All are in excellent/like-new condition and contain all inserts and whatnot that came with them (I never throw anything out.)

PM if you have any questions/interest! Thanks for looking!

AwRy108

WTS: through Paypal F+F

3x $50 xbox gift card

1x $50 PSN gift card

$40 each

Hey Everyone,

Be weary with this seller--all signs are pointing to me just losing $40... I'll update this post if things work out.

EDIT: yup, gonna go ahead and call this guy a scammer. Paid for PSN credit, and they seem to have fallen off the planet. Ugh, bummer, my first run-in with a scammer in this thread after HUNDREDS of transactions. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I might get my money back from PayPal? If so, please PM me.

WTS:

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn - $55
Comes with game case and manual.

Pokemon Heart Gold - $42
Comes with the game case, the manual, and the pokewalker, but the pokewalker has some scratches and either needs new batteries or may be broken, so I'm throwing it in for free if you want it.

I'm from the US, and will accept Paypal.

Recharg3

Hey Everyone,

Be weary with this seller--all signs are pointing to me just losing $40... I'll update this post if things work out.

EDIT: yup, gonna go ahead and call this guy a scammer. Paid for PSN credit, and they seem to have fallen off the planet. Ugh, bummer, my first run-in with a scammer in this thread after HUNDREDS of transactions. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I might get my money back from PayPal? If so, please PM me.

I'm the same....bought 3x Xbox Credit vouchers off him and no response yet but he has been active on Neogaf since...

sam777

I'm the same....bought 3x Xbox Credit vouchers off him and no response yet but he has been active on Neogaf since...

Hey Everyone,

Has he still not got back to you two?

Takeru

SLEIhbg.png

(Hit me up via PM)

WTS

Humble Bundle Leftovers = 17 (willing to sell them separately at a negotiable price)
Risen 3 Complete Edition, Deadlight Directors Cut, Homefront, Saints Row 2, Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, Killer is Dead: Nightmare Edition, Saints Row the Third - The Full Package, Puzzle Agent, Puzzle Agent 2. Hector: Badge of Carnage, Poker Night at the Inventory, The Walking Dead: Season 1, The Walking Dead: Season 2. The Walking Dead: Michonne, The Walking Dead: 400 Days, The Wolf Among Us, and Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series.

DweZ0kQl.jpg

Danganronpa V3 Day One Edition = $55 USD

Ltmd5xql.jpg

Naruto Ex Wii SEALED $60
Narutimate Hero 3 SEALED $70
Naruto 4 DS SEALED $40
Silent Hill 2 Used $28
Silent Hill 4 $20 (No Manual)

PayPal FF

SLEIhbg.png

WTS for Amazon Gift Cards.

Has some PS4 Digital Games (Mostly Indies) as well. You can PM me for the list if you are interested. Price offers are welcome!!

Want to sell PS4 PSN CODES (North American Codes)
The Coma Recut - $10

Want to sell STEAM CODES
Hollow Knight - $5 (Sold)
Castle of No Escape 2 - $2
Deadly Edge - $4
Community INC. - $3
Stronghold Legends Steam Edition- $4
Stronghold Crusader 2 Ultimate Edition- Make your offer!
Project First Contact- $1
Undertaker- $3
Skeleton Boomerang- $3
Baobabs Mausoleum: Ovnifagos Don't Eat Flamingos -$2

A Snake' s Tale- $1
Avorion - $1 (Sold)
Castle of No Escape - $1
Crazy Ball Adventures- $0,5
Dead Purge Outbreak - $3
Mad Combat Marines- $0,5
Masked Forces- $0,5
Neptune: Arena FPS - $1
Primal Carnage: Onslaught - $2
Recession - $2
Rocket Riot - $2
Stardrift Nomads - $2
The Adventures of Capitano Navarro- $1
Tyd wag vir Niemand (Time waits for Nobody) - $2

I can lower the prices a bit more if you are interested in more than one title.
Amazon Gift Cards.

NewDust

Hey Everyone,

Has he still not got back to you two?

Count me in as victim to this scammer also...
$40 down the drain.

Here is his claim about my specific situation:

NewDust said:
austino6 said:
Hi mate going to refund you quick as my girlfriends PP has put a hold on it.

If you send it over to my one which i should done from start i will go ahead.

MobaTuxuct89@hotmail.com

I'm sorry, but that is not how thinks work. You'll have to work things out with your GF, meanwhile I will await a $50 PSN code, or a refund.

Regards,

Even trying to scam me out of a 2nd payment.

Squarehard

Hey Everyone,

$40 down the drain.

Just open a dispute just like any other transaction.

Go into the resolution center and file a claim like normal, and you'll have the option to select that transaction.

F&F isn't impossible to file a claim, it's just less likely for it to be as successful if the other party is more active, and tries to argue their way out of it. Typically, because there isn't a record of the transaction through Paypal, it's harder for you to counter him back if he tries to make an excuse. However, if you're in good standing with your Paypal account, and you don't file often, it will more than likely go your way. Just make sure to be very clear in your description of the dispute, and if they do want to ask you for screenshot of the transaction from here, and will probably also give you crap about using F&F for buying things, but if you want your money back, you will just have to take it. You could also show them that the seller requested F&F specifically, and that could bypass some of the guff you'll get for it. If enough people file the dispute against him though, it'll be more likely you'll be able to just get his account marked, and everyone will have an easier time winning their dispute.

Also, the guy doesn't seem to have any feedback at all (or am I just not seeing it on the feedback list?), so in these cases I personally would always ask them to send first, rather than paying first, just to be safe.

Recharg3

$40 down the drain.

Here is his claim about my specific situation:

Even trying to scam me out of a 2nd payment.

I am $115 down as I bought all 3 Xbox Credits from him...

I foolishly sent it via F&F also which mean's I can not report it on Paypal.

I should have googled his username as it does bring up another thread from another website with the exact same situation.

Squarehard

I should have googled his username as it does bring up another thread from another website with the exact same situation.
You still can, it's just that Paypal's liability on making sure you get your money back is not as high of a priority than had it been a regular payment for purchase of goods.

I'd still give it a shot to be honest.

And from all of the people reporting him now, he's sold way more than all of the codes he reportedly had listed that were available, so it's safe to say that he is definitely a scammer, and it's time for everyone to start opening disputes.

I'd also recommend everyone who was scammed to leave him negative feedback in the thread now.

NewDust

Just open a dispute just like any other transaction.

Go into the resolution center and file a claim like normal, and you'll have the option to select that transaction.

F&F isn't impossible to file a claim, it's just less likely for it to be as successful if the other party is more active, and tries to argue their way out of it. Typically, because there isn't a record of the transaction through Paypal, it's harder for you to counter him back if he tries to make an excuse. However, if you're in good standing with your Paypal account, and you don't file often, it will more than likely go your way. Just make sure to be very clear in your description of the dispute, and if they do want to ask you for screenshot of the transaction from here, and will probably also give you crap about using F&F for buying things, but if you want your money back, you will just have to take it. You could also show them that the seller requested F&F specifically, and that could bypass some of the guff you'll get for it. If enough people file the dispute against him though, it'll be more likely you'll be able to just get his account marked, and everyone will have an easier time winning their dispute.

Also, the guy doesn't seem to have any feedback at all (or am I just not seeing it on the feedback list?), so in these cases I personally would always ask them to send first, rather than paying first, just to be safe.

Will open a dispute tomorrow, when I'm a bit more level headed. About him not having feedback... That is about to change.

Could you send me that link might be useful for the claim. Might also be useful to gather all PayPal addresses he tried to use.

sam777

Hope all you guys manage to get your money back and the scammer has pulled this shit before on AVForums

Also in future always check feedback history, if a user has no feedback and you got plenty, make them send the item first etc

Squarehard

Just a quick note though, for everyone that sent him a Payment, go into your Paypal account, and double check the transaction to see if the amount has been claimed or not, or if it's on hold.

If the guy is a scammer, and using a new dummy email, there is a chance that the account isn't fully set up to transfer funds, and there will be an option for you to cancel the payment before it goes through.

Not saying that this is the case, but just double check the actual transaction details just in case you still have that option.

That would make things much easier if it is, so good luck.

NewDust

Wow... Did not expect this. There seems to be a pending refund on my PayPal account.

Did I make my judgement to soon? Or am I just lucky he seemed to have used another paypal account?

Damn sorry to all the people getting scammed. I like to think that NeoGAF is better than that.

+5 Seller, +2 Buyer. 400+ transactions on eBay with 100% positive feedback.
https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...d=shut-up-and-take-my-money&ftab=AllFeedback#

WTS an Nvidia copy of Rocket League for PC. It came with the purchase of an EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC, and must be redeemed through the GEFORCE EXPERIENCE. I don't know if you need the exact same card or ????

If anyone is familiar with how that works and is interested in buying send me a PM, and I'll get back to you ASAP with the redemption code, and a link with instructions on how to redeem.

Looking for $10 Paypal F&F or $11 Paypal G&S.

Thanks GAF.

Squarehard

Wow... Did not expect this. There seems to be a pending refund on my PayPal account.

Did I make my judgement to soon? Or am I just lucky he seemed to have used another paypal account?

It could be the scenario I mentioned above, where the account he initially used wasn't set up to transfer funds, and now he's found a new account that he's confirmed so he can transfer it out immediately once people send the payment over.

From all of the numbers of codes people were reporting, outside of one of the people who posted they got scammed were actually lying, he still way oversold how many codes he actually had on hand.

It might be safer just to not deal with him at all, and leave it at that to be honest.

Better to be safe than sorry.

It's not like the guy has come in here after receiving all of the messages in regards to this issue to explain himself, particularly when there's so many people that's reporting it.

However, I guess there's still a small sliver of chance it's not a scam, but it would still make him a person who is not great to trade with if he can't even get something like this figured out before he decides to sell to a ton of people.

Recharg3

No refund on my end yet....Dispute now opened with Paypal. Unfortunately too late to cancel the transaction as he accepted the payment immediately after sending.

He has since been on Neogaf since but has not responded. One last PM has been sent asking for a full refund.

Negative feedback has now been left.

Sad for this too happen but I guess when it's too good to be true it usually is.

WTB:

Doubt I'll have any luck, but I'm looking for a backer code for Pillars of Eternity on Steam. PM me your price, if you have one! I have PayPal and positive feedback.

BHK3

Banned
F&F isn't impossible to file a claim, it's just less likely for it to be as successful if the other party is more active, and tries to argue their way out of it. .

I mean that's a whole lot of words but the two times I've tried with paypal support they told me no :/ and i'm 300% sure the other person didn't try a thing

Squarehard

I mean that's a whole lot of words but the two times I've tried with paypal support they told me no :/ and i'm 300% sure the other person didn't try a thing

Not saying that every F&F dispute will work out like that, but just putting that out there as a possibility that may make it harder to win the claim.

I recently had to file a F&F dispute a few months back, and I actually didn't get any issues from Paypal, and received my refund a few days later.

Just letting people know that it can be done, but not any sort of guarantee of course because of the nature of F&F unfortunately.

At least there's a little hope...as tiny as it may be. ;P

Heel

I want to try selling some of my games here, but I haven't done physical shipping before. Anything I need to know? Where do you buy packaging sleeves/boxes? I see this 25 pack on Amazon for $13

EcoLite #0 kraft bubble mailers from TheBoxery on Amazon or eBay. Will fit 1 standard sized game.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/theboxery/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_...=as:off&rh=p_4:Ecolite&ie=UTF8&qid=1505680660

25 for $5.95, cheaper for more.

WTS:

NA Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Collector's Edition w/ pre-order bonus pin.
Sealed $68

EU Hero of Leaf Valley PSP. (Region free)
Sealed $30

ASIA Sword Art Online Lost Song PS3. (Region Free / English Subs)
Like New $24

ASIA Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment PS Vita (Region Free / English Subs)
Sealed
SOLD!

JPN Love Live School Idol Paradise Printemps PS Vita (Region Free / JPN text only)
Used/Like New $18
SOLD!

JPN Love Live School Idol Paradise BiBi PS Vita (Region Free / JPN text only)
Used/Like New $18
SOLD!

JPN Love Live School Idol Paradise Lily White PS Vita (Region Free / JPN text only)
Used/Like New$18
SOLD!

Pictures: (My apologies for the quality)

8keQh5Q.jpg

o5mMTQV.jpg

Prices above include Fee's and Shipping for US only.
Payment is Paypal goods and services no F&F.

Feel free to PM with any questions!

steveovig

WTS:includes shipping and I'm open to offers on stuff. Everything is loose unless mentioned, thanks...

Banjo Kazooie-N64-$16
Castlevania 3-NES-$22
Crash Bandicoot-PSX-Complete Greatest Hits-$22
Link's Awakening-GB-$18
Zelda:Oracle of Ages-GBC-$17
Mario's Picross-GB-$17
Megaman Xtreme 2-GBC-$16
Gradius Galaxies-GBA-$15
Megaman 64-N64-Complete but box is dented-$46
Blast Corps-N64-semi-complete, missing the white sleeve inside and has some small holes on the front of box and a little damage to the box-$20
Radirgy-PS2 JP import-$20

I also have two damaged SNES boxes of Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV and Harvest Moon that I have no idea how to price so I'm starting at around $100 for both. Romance has some rental stickers on it but Harvest Moon only has one but has some dents in it.

Thanks!

kn1ves24

WTS Prices lowered

xbox one:

Destiny 2 (New, Sealed) - $40
The Division (New,Sealed) - $15
Battlefield 1 (Digital Download) - $15

The prices include shipping to US48 with a tracking #, I'll ship as soon as possible (usually next day after payment)

I'm open to offers, would prefer money but trades could be considered

I'll accept paypal, can provide pictures if requested.

mdsfx

Prices are shipped. Items ship within 1 business day. I accept paypal 'goods.'

Xbox One Games
Forza Horizon 3 Digital (Windows 10 Play Anywhere) - $38
Black Ops 3 - $26
Call of Duty Ghosts - $13
Wolfenstein - $13
Killer Instinct - $13
Titanfall - FREE with any physical item

Xbox One Controller
This is the newer version with the integrated 3.5mm headset jack. Used maybe 20 times on my PC. Like new all around. $35

Gears of War Codes for 360/XB1

Gears 1 - Available - Name your price
Gears 2 - Available - Name your price
Gears 3 - Available - Name your price
Gears J - Available - Name your price

turbocat

WTS (all prices are shipped)

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Blu-Ray+DVD+DigitalHD Ultraviolet - $10
fitbit zip (black) - $20

Books
Critical Path: How To Review Videogames For A Living - $10
Up Up Down Down Left Write - $10
The Videogame Style Guide and Reference Manual - $8

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Want To Buy

Kong: Skull Island 4k/3D Steelbook. No dents please. Digital not needed. Regret not picking this up day one. Please let me know if you have one for sale, new or used. Thanks.

isUVmsO.jpg

AwRy108

No refund on my end yet....Dispute now opened with Paypal. Unfortunately too late to cancel the transaction as he accepted the payment immediately after sending.

He has since been on Neogaf since but has not responded. One last PM has been sent asking for a full refund.

Negative feedback has now been left.

Sad for this too happen but I guess when it's too good to be true it usually is.

No refund on my end yet, either. Negative feedback has been left.

I've had NUMEROUS transactions on this thread that resulted in deals that seemed too good to be true; except that they were true, and both parties walked away pleased.

Self-serving scammers like austino6 are the exception, not the rule. Sorry for those who got scammed out of more money than I did.

BumRush

Man, it's sad to see another scam going around. Hindsight is 20/20 but I only use F&F for codes under like $5-6. Anything over that and it's just safest to do a proper fee transaction.

WTS:

(PS4) New in Box Destiny 2 with Expansion Pass and Digital Deluxe Content - $75 shipped first class.

(PS4) New In Box Silver Dualshock 4 - $55 shipped first class.

PM me if you have any questions.

BumRush

Doesn't PayPal's protections not cover digital currency?

I just mean I do F&F on UV and Steam codes. When I'm buying something like a physical game I always go the normal route. Just something to keep in mind as it only takes getting burned once to sour buying and selling in a forum setting.

Top Bottom