• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

Zaheer

wXMO1hH.png

WTS (PayPal/Amazon)

Dualshock 4 (New Model) Starter Kit for PC and Mac - $60 PayPal or $55 Amazon shipped

5623686_sa.jpg

Gray-Fox

SLEIhbg.png

+7 buyer / +34 seller

WTB

Best Buy GIft Card at discount

Jak and Daxter PS4

WTS

Apple TV (4th gen) 32gb - $90 shipped

Movies
Disc Only
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2(3D) - $12
Wonder Woman UHD 4K UV -$10
Games
Digital Codes
  • Mass Effect Trilogy (PS3) - $4.00

Madventure

WTS for Paypal F&F:

UV CODES:

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Digital HD UV Code $1

WTS for Paypal F&F:

Steam CODES:

The Flame in the Flood 1.25$
Infested Planet+1 DLC .75$
Cortex Command .75$
Vanguard Princess+5 DLC .75$

Xbox Live Gold 1 Month Code 7$

WTB for Paypal F&F or TRADE:

The Marvellous Miss Take
Dragons Dogma
The Forest

Either way send a PM with an offer!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
How much should I pay for a iPhone 7 Plus?

I always base my phone values off of Swappa. I sold my wife's 6S 64GB Rose Gold on AT&T for $300 the other day (to a coworker). It was going for ~$340 on Swappa, so I considered it to be a fair value at the time.

WTS

I have a Best Buy gift card worth $159.36 that I don't want. It's a physical card, so I'm not sure if I can give someone the card number and PIN or if I'd have to just send it in the mail, but whatever the case, I'm looking for $142 either PayPal F&F or (ideally) Amazon credit.

NoRéN

WTS

I have a Best Buy gift card worth $159.36 that I don't want. It's a physical card, so I'm not sure if I can give someone the card number and PIN or if I'd have to just send it in the mail, but whatever the case, I'm looking for $142 either PayPal F&F or (ideally) Amazon credit.

Up top. Post #7352.

WTS: through Paypal F+F

3x $50 xbox gift card

1x $50 PSN gift card

$40 each

Quoting for a new page. This appears at this time to be a scammer, so please do not purchase anything from them until we can get everything straightened out.

I apologize for not commenting earlier, but I've had some personal things going on today.

WTB:

Looking to pay $5 each, must be blu ray.

Lost Boy's
Fright Night
Monster Squad
Casper(95)
Disturbia
Hocus Pocus
Halloween Town
Trick r' Treat

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I do not recommend purchasing anything from a junior member and I do not recommend paying for anything Friends & Family. Eat the fractional, tiny fee of sending money for goods/services so you get buyer protection from Paypal. Anyone affected by a scam can PM me with any info they have and I'd be happy to follow up. Obviously it goes without saying that if this situation is not resolved the account will be disabled.

Squarehard

I think in this case there were even more red flags as the person didn't even have any feedback at all, which should also be looked at as a red flag for anyone planning to go through with F&F payment if they don't get the code first and confirm before sending payment. Not that utilizing the feedback thread will guarantee/protect against being scammed, but it certainly should be used since we have a system in place for it, so make sure not to get too comfortable, and look to the feedback list prior to pulling the trigger on a deal.

Of course, hindsight 20/20, and so on, but with the seeming rise of scams going on as of late, it may be safer for people to do their due diligence prior to any transaction. Good luck to everyone involved in this recent debacle.

Kildrek

Damn, that's low. That confirms that he's scamming and his account should be disabled asap.

Being a junior, idk who to even contact about this, but I do hope someone important sees this and it is taken care of.

I didn’t message back, but I wanted to. Just the audacity of this dude to keep scamming even after he’s been blown up in the thread gets me.

I’m a junior too and it does me no good to be lumped in with this guy just because of my status.

Eggiem

WTB

Divinity Original Sin 2
PC Steam/GOG key

Stellaris
Steam/humble key.

Company of Heroes 2 Western front dlc
Steam/humble key.

The Evil Within with dlc
Steam/humble key.

Mad Max
Steam/humble key.

Duck game

Steam/humble key.

Payment via Paypal fnf.
PM me your offers pls.

zulux21

Question: Best, safest, sturdiest way to ship a PS4 game?

I mean encasing it in custom fit foam, then bubble wrap and then a perfect sized steel box with the neogaf logo on it arguably would be the best, safest, sturdiest way to ship a ps4 game for this thread)

As for realistic way, bubble wrap/foam/fluff in a small box should do just fine. really unless it's a limited edition in some way a bubble mailer would likely be just fine. In general most people prefer boxes to bubble mailers though.

just never ship in a non bubble mailer. a cheap envelope is just asking for the case to get cracked.

dhonk

SOLD: AS-IS SNES Mini with RGB Mod

This SNES Mini was a goodwill pickup that I installed the mod onto. I tested it before the mod with Super Mario World, and it seemed to work great! Also after the mod it worked great! Issues arose with the sound specifically in Link to the Past: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em98GoLLHeI

^ Theres an RGB video capture of the sound issues. As far as anyone has told me, the mod work looks fine and they havent seen this kind of issue before. This uses Retrofixes SNES THS7374 RGB board, which is 30 dollars so if the repair doesnt work, then you could always desolder it. If you think you know how to fix the sound, then you could get a decent deal on this? By the way the shell I swapped from my existing RGB modded SNES so a power LED in the dingy shell remains.

Looking for 40 bucks shipped in the US.

Selling off some original Xbox stuff - hoping to sell it in a bundle if you find a bare console and need the essential stuff.

Xbox Controller S - bought this very recently, it's in fantastic condition, practically brand new I'd argue, but I seriously fucked my console and... well, let's say I'm done with it for now and have to deal with 360 BC.

Component cables, 3rd party - these have worked great, no issues with the quality on my TV and the cable itself feels well made if that helps.

Splinter Cell - you can use this to softmod your console if you have the save files. I don't have a memory card otherwise I'd sell that too so you'd have a kit but the base game is about $5 or so, figured I'd put it up here. Complete, disc and manual are there, not platinum hits.

For prices, I'd do $20 shipped for everything, $15 shipped for the controller, $8 shipped for the cable

I also have some controller breakaway cables, some composite cables, and another Controller S that has a fucked right stick. Could be fixable, dunno really. PayPal only please!

Toshiba 3.5" 1TB HDD gutted from a prebuilt I'm making a build out of. It's practically brand new and only has a few days of power on time. $30 shipped?

Replacement Floppy Disk Drive for Dell Inspiron - Latitude 4702p AO1, in electro-static bag. $10 shipped.

Sony SS-MCT100 Soundbar/Subwoofer setup in great working condition but can't use it since I moved. $80 local pickup in CNY.

Puyo Puyo Tetris Xbox One Japanese complete Bought this last year but end up playing the 3DS version more - $40 shipped

7a58uuf.jpg

UK - WTS

Palit GTX 1050:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01M7RRV7R/

Looking to upgrade, so selling for £85 or nearest offer. Boxed, barely used. Great value for money for high-spec 720p or mid-spec 1080p games. Ideal for budget builds. It's also nice and small, and doesn't require a PSU power connection. At work at the moment so no photos, but happy to provide when I'm home :)

Will accept paypal, bank transfer or ethereum shipped within the UK.

Munter

Do I use this thread to give away stuff for free? I have a load of Steam keys from Humble Bundle sales that I won't be using, so might as well give them away to you good lot.

xaosslug

hey, guys WTB a new phone. I've had an Xperia Z3 for a few years and decided to upgrade, finally. Apple, Samsung, Google... I'm open to whatever as long as it's somewhat an upgrade from my current phone! I want to spend between $200-$350, so PM me with whatever you've got, kthnxbi. 😁👍

SamNW

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

Feel free to make offers on anything. PM Me!

WTS
  • 3 x $20 PSN Card - $18
  • 1 x $20 Nintendo eShop Card - $18
WTB
  • 1 Year PlayStation Plus (PS+) Subscription - $45 OBO
  • Digital PS4 Games (esp. the ones I'm selling) below MSRP. Reach out with any offers.
WTS - Miscellaneous
  • 20th Anniversary PS4 Bundle (Sealed/Brand New) - $1000 OBO
  • Nier: Automata (PS4, New/Not Sealed) - $38 Shipped OBO
  • PlayStation Gold Wireless Headset (Like New) - $50 OBO
  • Amazon Echo Dot Gen. 2 (Sealed/Brand New) - $30 OBO [SALE PENDING]
WTS - New, Sealed Limited Run Games Near Cost ($40 Shipped OBO)
  • Limited Run #34 - Curses 'N Chaos (PS4)
  • Limited Run #36 - Aqua Kitty DX (PS4)
  • Limited Run #39 - The Swapper (Vita)
  • Limited Run #42 - Dear Esther (PS4)

WTS Persona 4 Dancing All Night Disco Fever Edition - $65 shipped, OBO

I opened the game case, and played it for a couple hours before deciding it was not for me. Everything else is still factory sealed and is mint though- from the soundtrack to the Vita skin to the pouch, and all DLC is still valid. The outer box has a tiny, near impercievable ding on one side....hardly even noticeable but I want to put that disclaimer out there. Prefer PayPal, US only please.

I have more pics too, if desired.

WTS:
A bunch of random collectibles. Shipping is not included in the pricing unless otherwise noted, and may change based on how many items you purchase at once.

I'm a Plus Seller, was GAF Gold in the older threads.

3DS/DS game cases - One is from Club Nintendo, the other is from Amazon. Club Nintendo case comes with 2 other background inserts. Each case holds 18 games.

$7 each or $10 together
1Lx7ctTl.jpg

Various Game Pins

$5 each, $20 for all of them
xHdUVcNl.jpg

Zero Escape 3 watch - Condition is how I received it from Aksys (thanks Aksys!), I turned it on once to make sure it worked.

$20
9YZveWal.jpg

Various bonus CDs

$7 each, $20 for the lot
UiZYdXpl.jpg

Cave Story Switch bonus items - Quote keychain w/red bag, Cave Story soundtrack CD, Instruction Booklet. Doesn't include game.

$15
6GoBHXPl.jpg

Additional Items

Mario Galaxy Commemorative Star coin - Comes in box with certificate of authenticity, $12

Super Mario Maker bonus book - $5

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Strategy guide from Nintendo - $7

Tetris Sticker Set - $5

DVDs
Orphan Black Season 1 - $15 shipped
The Flash Season 2 Steelbook - $15 shipped
The Pacific Steelbook - $25 shipped
Complete Indiana Jones collection box set (by complete I mean doesn't include Indy 4) - $20 shipped
Girls Season 1 + bonus disc - $10 shipped
Veep Season 1 - $15 shipped
Justified Season 2, 3 & 5 - $35 shipped together, or $15 shipped individually
Hannibal Season 1 - $10 shipped
Band of Brothers Steelbook, missing disc 5 and 6 - $15 shipped

Any additional pics upon request, PM me if you're interested in anything!

Selling:

Xbox 360 Grand Theft Auto V - Complete / mint - $14 shipped
Xbox 360 Mass Effect 2: Collector's Edition - Complete, slight wear on sleeve, DLC codes are used - $13 shipped
Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo: CE Anniversary Edition - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo 3 - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Battlefield 3: Premium Edition, DLC codes are used

Take the Halo games for $22 shipped
Take all the 360 games for $50 shipped

Gamecube - The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker - Complete and in good/excellent condition, pics available upon request - $25 shipped

PS4 - Shadow of Mordor: GOTY Edition - $9 shipped

Wii - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Complete/mint - $19 shipped

PayPal F&F preferred payment method.

S9i5ey0.png

Buying:
N/A

Trading:

Splatoon 2 (mint/complete) for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Brand New Grey Joycons for Blue Joycons (must also be new)
They're the original set I got packaged with my Switch, they've never been removed from their plastic.

Hollycat

Want to Buy:

A blue vita 2000 like new or new on firmware 3.60 or lower
I'd like to pay $150 shipped. (Not sure if realistic)
I made the mistake of carrying around a quartz crystal in my purse with my launch day vita and it got a scratch that is messing with me even if you can't see it when the vita is on. (Also blue is my favorite color and ive been wanting one for a while.

I'd also be willing to trade my vita, my vita tv and $50 for for a new or like new blue vita 2000 in case there's somebody who would prefer that. Its well loved and needs a thumb stick cover for the left stick (thanks quartz) but it works well.

I'll add pictures later. :)

Thank you for everyone who considers.

Calvinpewpewpew

Neo Member
Ok switching this again - for sale first this time! Scroll down for a mint condition Macbook Pro from 2015!

WANT TO SELL:
EVGA GeForce 970 GTX OC $145 shipped (firm - these have been going for this price here for ~6 months, and for more on eBay

Apple Macbook Pro Model A1502 EMC 2875
MINT condition - used as a photo editor and light internet browser by wife. Two years old this August. Zero damage to screen and chassis in near mint condition. Comes with box, all wires and manuals.
13'
2.6ghz Core i5
8GB 1600MHZ DDR3
128GB SSD
I have no idea what pricing on this should be. PM me to discuss please or for pics.

PLAYSTATION 1 Games:
- Final Fantasy IX black box
- Xenogears green box.
- Final Fantasy Tactics black box
- Final Fantasy VIII green box

MOVIES:
Star Trek TNG Season 3 (new, sealed): $12
Inglorious Basterds: $5
Big Bang Theory Season 3, 5, 6: $7 each (S3 new/sealed)
Revolution S1: $6
The Blacklist S1: $6

Final Fantasy XIV Mogstation Item of your choice up to 2500 crysta:
I have 2500 Crysta and nothing to spend it on. I will buy anything for you and gift it up to 2500 crysta for 20% off the dollar value, so $20 paypal for $25 game item(s).

WANT TO BUY:

Nintendo Switch. Any color combination - some local stores have these so mostly interested in picking one up at cost from someone who needs to move on.

PS4 (500GB preferred) - just looking for a cheap, used, OG 500gb PS4 for the occasional exclusive. Figure black friday will drive prices down again soon.

XBOX credit
at a discount.

kswiston

WTB

RPG game keys to use as prizes in the 2017 Essential RPG thread.

I'm looking for Steam, Uplay, Origin, PSN keys for role-playing games that I can give away as prizes to people participating in the voting phase of the Essential RPG thread.

I would prefer to have a number of prizes up for grabs, and want to keep my cost to around $20-25 total, so I am mainly looking for cheap keys ($0-5, probably sourced from bundles). Other than the lower price and genre, my main requirement is that the games have to be highly regarded by reviewers and fans. There's no point in having a thread that encourages people to try more RPGs, and then giving away garbage for them to try!

I realize that CRPGs are easier and cheaper to come by, but I am interested in JRPGs too if you have them. Classic 90-00s era crpgs are of particular interest as well.

PM me with some prices if you have anything matching my description. Again, I am not looking to spend much, so this is mostly for people looking to offload some spare bundle keys, rather than those selling Horizon or Original Sin 2.

Thanks

Stimpack

WTB: EverDrive X5

Really in the market for an EverDrive X5 for the GBA. Girlfriend bought me a gba, because I've never owned one, and I'm really interested in playing a bunch of old gba games I missed out on. Don't have the 100 to spend on it, though! Message me if you're looking to sell!

Also interested in some classic gba carts for cheap. Looked on ebay, but it's mostly just filler games that no one would ever be interested in playing and mainly were cash grabs for children who didn't know any better.

BumRush

WTB

RPG game keys to use as prizes in the 2017 Essential RPG thread.

I'm looking for Steam, Uplay, Origin, PSN keys for role-playing games that I can give away as prizes to people participating in the voting phase of the Essential RPG thread.

I would prefer to have a number of prizes up for grabs, and want to keep my cost to around $20-25 total, so I am mainly looking for cheap keys ($0-5, probably sourced from bundles). Other than the lower price and genre, my main requirement is that the games have to be highly regarded by reviewers and fans. There's no point in having a thread that encourages people to try more RPGs, and then giving away garbage for them to try!

I realize that CRPGs are easier and cheaper to come by, but I am interested in JRPGs too if you have them. Classic 90-00s era crpgs are of particular interest as well.

PM me with some prices if you have anything matching my description. Again, I am not looking to spend much, so this is mostly for people looking to offload some spare bundle keys, rather than those selling Horizon or Original Sin 2.

Thanks

Love that you do that thread! I'll send over a New Vegas code free of charge!

Berzerkiymc

Neo Member
Selling

Banner Saga 2 5.00

Worms W.M.D 2.00

Offworld Trading Company 3.00

Overcooked - 3.00

Armello - 5.00

The Basement Collection - 3.00

Gauging interest...

WTS: Windows Mixed Reality Developer Edition headset. Should be in my hands in a couple of days. I'm no developer, so this thing isn't even going to be removed from the box that it ships to me in. Open to offers from budding mixed reality developers!

WTB: A good laptop. My wife is using an old 2012 MacBook and that things crawls on just about everything. Looking for something that can reliably and quickly run Microsoft office and basic programs like that. Looking to spend $500 or less.

Also, question - say I wanted to sell my Xbox One. Can one sell it and still keep the games and access to them for the person who buys it? I'd assume that would mean that the Gamertag would be part of the transaction and I'd just remove my credit card info from the account?

Top Bottom