• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

sabanoo

Humble Bundle issues DRM-free versions of many games as well.
Is the Humble Monthly DRM-only?

Like the DRM-free downloads that are tied to your account..? Are you asking if someone is selling the downloaded files from that?

EDIT: Unless I'm reading it wrong, their website seems to indicate they have DRM-free versions in the Monthly bundles as well:

Yep, you're reading it wrong. Check the big text right above that line that says "Explore the Humble Trove". I did a search for you since you don't have access to do so: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008249667-What-is-Humble-Trove-

maxcriden

WTB

35mmbs4y31_e_tail_bug_battle.JPG

Amazon, Walmart or Target giftcards (electronic or otherwise) at a discount

LMK what you've got and I'll be happy to purchase. I'm in the US and am a Gold Buyer/Seller. Thank you!

Also WTB

A physical copy. Cart only is a-ok.

WTB:
Digital codes for Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies:

I own all the blu rays, but I'd also like to have them on Vudu.

WANT:
Avengers
Avengers; Age of Ultron
Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3
Captain America
Captain America: Winter Soldier
Captain Americe: Civil War
Thor
Thor: Dark World
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man

Like the DRM-free downloads that are tied to your account..? Are you asking if someone is selling the downloaded files from that?

I wasn't aware they were tied to your account - I assumed you could sell someone the link.
But, yes, that's what I was asking about. If those aren't sell-able, then I guess I can just write off Humble Bundle entirely.

Yep, you're reading it wrong. Check the big text right above that line that says "Explore the Humble Trove". I did a search for you since you don't have access to do so: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008249667-What-is-Humble-Trove-

But the first line of the first answer says:

Humble Trove is a treasure trove of DRM-free games.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Shipping to the U.S. included unless otherwise noted. I will ship intentionally but we will need to calculate costs. Feel free to make an offer if my prices are too high. I'm trying to make room and money ASAP, so I am negotiable. :)

Nendoroid Majora's Mask Link - Sealed. $40/shipped

Figma Link Between Worlds Link DX Ver. - Sealed. $60/shipped

Night Trap (PS4) - Limited Run #74 Standard edition. Sealed. Blue cover showing. $70/shipped

Mondo Castlevania OST 10" - Grey with Black & White Splatter. Sealed. $45/shipped

HORI Real Arcade Pro. 4 Premium VLX for PlayStation 4 - Buttons replaced with white Sanwa buttons. Used for less than an hour. $225/shipped. Pending

SNES/Super Famicom games All are cart only.
Gundam Wing: Endless Duel (SFC) - $35/obo
Wrecking Crew '98 (SFC) - $35/obo
Super Castlevania IV (SNES) - $35/obo

Pokémon Conquest (DS): Sealed. $40/obo

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GameCube): CIB. Good condition. $35/shipped

Castle of Shikigami III (Wii): Sealed. $30/shipped

Puyo Puyo Tetris (PS4): Sealed, Japanese release. $20/shipped

The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition (3DS): Sealed. $65/shipped

So Pcgamesupply is selling 10 dollar PSN codes for 7 bucks again. Yet I can't buy one as usual. Something about a phone number. Anybody got some tips? I really want to get one.

Oakb9ta.png

Feedback as of 09/18/17:
64tHpqt.png

Note: I'm doing free shipping on all physical stuff via USPS First Class in a flat envelope with no tracking, but if you're willing to pay for shipping, I can bump it up to tracking.

Want to Sell
VITA (Physical)
• World of Final Fantasy (Complete in Box) - $25

VITA (Digital)
• MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death - $15
• Neptunia Re;Birth1 - $10
• Neptunia Re;Birth3 - $10
• Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls - $20
• Trillion: God of Destruction - $12

PS4 (Digital)
• Toki Tori 2+ - $6

3DS (Physical)
• Metroid: Return of Samus (Cart Only) - $26

Want to Buy / Trade
• Destiny 2 PS4 Expansion Pass + Digital Bonus Content

Backlogger

WTB:
Digital codes for Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies:

I own all the blu rays, but I'd also like to have them on Vudu.

WANT:
Avengers
Avengers; Age of Ultron
Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3
Captain America
Captain America: Winter Soldier
Captain Americe: Civil War
Thor
Thor: Dark World
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man

I think they sold out but the other day https://www.digitalcodes4sale.com had a lot of these (not sure on Iron Man and Capt America 1 though). I thought they were charging too much ($10-$12)

They sell the DMA codes that redeem on DMA but you link your DMA to your VUDU account.

I think they sold out but the other day https://www.digitalcodes4sale.com had a lot of these (not sure on Iron Man and Capt America 1 though). I thought they were charging too much ($10-$12)

They sell the DMA codes that redeem on DMA but you link your DMA to your VUDU account.

Oh I didn't see that.. but yeah, that's too much to spend on those.
I'll check out the DMA stuff. I use the service and it's linked to my Vudu.

ekgrey

So Pcgamesupply is selling 10 dollar PSN codes for 7 bucks again. Yet I can't buy one as usual. Something about a phone number. Anybody got some tips? I really want to get one.

First time you order, you need to either get a phone call or a text to verify the number. It's automated (no actual person) and really quick. And you don't have to do it for subsequent orders. But yeah, there's no way around it. FWIW I never get spam or anything.

wiibomb

sorry for the double post:

WTB:

Monster Hunter World Collector's Edition, I just saw that it is Gamestop exclusive and I'm mad since they run out of those and also gamestop don't ship to my address (they have a hatred for forwarding services)

if anyone has one bough, please PM me, I'll be looking for one this whole time, it's on my top priority.

AwRy108

aaIgxFT.png

WTS

*Prices include shipping (where applicable).
*I accept PayPal.
*Reasonable offers are welcome.

Nintendo Power - FINAL ISSUE (sealed) - $25
Ezi2nCs.jpg

Amazon Fire Stick (original model) - $25
yBURKLC.jpg

Amiibo (US ver., sealed):
Splatoon - Inkling Girl (US, sealed) - $9
Splatoon - Inkling Boy (US, sealed) - $9
...or $15 for both.

Digital HD Movie Codes - $3 each (unless specified otherwise):
Die Hard - 5-film Collection - $10
Get Out (UV)
Heat (UV)
ParaNorman (UV)
Split (UV)
Suits - Season 1 (UV) - $6

PSN: Dead Island - Retro Revenge (PS4) - $3

STEAM:
Star Wars - Dark Forces - $3
Star Wars - Jedi Knight (Dark Forces II) - $3

XBOX MARKETPLACE: Gears 1, 2, 3, and Judgement - $4 (2 of these available)

MISC: Overwatch - Origins Edition Digital Goodies (PS4) - $5

WTS

PSVR bundle which includes the headset, breakout box, (2) move controllers, camera & Arkham VR for $360 shipped OBO.

Farpoint + controller bundle: $60 shipped OBO.

PS4 Pro - picked up the Destiny LE console so looking to get rid of my original PS4PRO. Includes the actual system, dual shock controller & all power / AV hook ups. Looking to get about $325 shipped OBO.

Everything comes from a smoke free home, PayPal verified and confirmed with a bunch of Heatware / eBay references as a seller.

depward

I, too, messed up and didn't order when I saw the Monster Hunter World Collector's Edition pop on Gamestop, thinking it'll be going up on Amazon later.

Looking to buy someone's pre-order for the PS4 version.

I'll even through a couple extra bucks your way.

PM me!

Ibuki

Banned
I, too, messed up and didn't order when I saw the Monster Hunter World Collector's Edition pop on Gamestop, thinking it'll be going up on Amazon later.

Looking to buy someone's pre-order for the PS4 version.

I'll even through a couple extra bucks your way.

PM me!

EDIT: Sold out already, sorry.

LQX

I would not worry too much and over pay to get one. Gamestop exclusives usually come back in stock, especially right before release. The Gamestop exclusives for Destiny 2 and COD WWII were both sold out and came back in stock multiple times.

Haven't sold here in a while, but looking to get rid of somethings.

WTS

PS3

Final Fantasy X/X-2 Limited Edition - $10
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Limited Edition - $10
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Limited Edition - $10

All 3 for $25

3DS
Fire Emblem Echoes Limited Edition sealed - $50
Pokémon Sun and Moon steel book (Includes both games and cases plus steelbook) - $55

Steam Keys

Offworld Trading Company - $3
War for the Overworld - $2
Armello - $3
Galactic Civilizations III - $3
SimplePlanes - $2
Shoppe Keep - $2
Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition - $2

Funko

GITD GotG Thanos -$15
Lootbox Exclusive GITD Groot -$15
Amazon Exclusive Starlord - $15

Shipping to continental US only, if outside of the US shipping will be at cost to you. Only able to ship on Saturdays.

Excellent seller feedback on here. Prices can be negotiated.

PM me!

WTS

Open to reasonable/bulk offers.

DIGITAL ITEMS FOR SALE

Games

Torment: Tides of Numenera Steam $15

Movies/TV
Everything came from a blu-ray, so it should be HD, but I'm happy to check for you to be sure.

$7
Wonder Woman- Came from the 4K release, but if it says whether the digital copy is UHD or just HD, I can't find it. Unless you know otherwise, I would assume standard HD copy.
Sorry to the people I didn't respond to. I got several requests, but had been away from e-mail for an hour so I didn't mark it pending. I don't like to respond just to say sorry you weren't first, so I hope this will suffice.

$5
The Big Sick
Get Out
Mr. Robot Season 2

$3

Allied
Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
Ben-Hur
Manchurian Candidate (2004/Denzel Washington version) [/s]
The Last Ship UV
Powers Season 1 UV
Arrow Season 4 UV
Black Sails Season 3 UV
Robocop (2014) UV
Sicario iTunes or UV
I'll See you in my Dreams UV and iTunes
Rock the Kasbah UV and iTunes
While We're Young UV
Burnt UV
Chi-Raq UV
Maggie UV
Touched with Fire UV
Hannibal Season 3 UV

Physical Items- shipping to U.S. included. International is fine by me, but I'll calculate shipping and see if we can work anything out. Pictures on request.

Dualshock 4. I have one more than I need. Asking $40
Shipped for a glacier white old model in excellent condition, or $45 shipped for a new/open box (from a wireless bundle) in black new model.

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Game Boy Advance with game, box, and manual in good but not great shape. $50

Fire Emblem Game Boy advance cart only $30

Gundam Thunderbolt December Sky Complete Blu-Ray (Limited Edition) $140
I know its pricey, but after RightStuf sold out I had to import it, and that's my break even number. Comes with the outer cardboard package and the inner set has never been removed from the plastic sleeve.

Gundam Wing Complete Series (DVD) $100
I'm selling because the blu rays are coming out eventually, and probably soon. Don't want you to feel ripped off if you buy now and didn't know about that. Comes with the outer slipcover as the Complete Operations set.

Witch Hunter Robin complete Series $30 - Artbox with individual volumes

Hellsing (Original Anime) complete series $30 - Artbox with individual volumes

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Completes Series (New series) Blu-ray 5 part set $100[/QUOTE]

WTS

Xbox One S 2 TB - Used, but in great condition. Controller and vertical stand included. Ships from Canada. Looking for $300 USD shipping incl. to North America. PM me for international shipping. Paypal only.

Yct9Mwq.jpg

How common is it to find PS Plus membership codes at a discount? Not those shady ones but ones from more reputable sites?

EDIT: It can be 3 or 12 months.

White_sox

I need help from a European friend to help me access a region locked YouTube video.

If you are somewhat tech savvy and can help me out, I'd appreciate.

Top Bottom