• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

Squarehard

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

+12 Buyer/+13 Seller

WTS:

PSN $10 for $7 Paypal F&F
PSN_DEFAULT.jpg

The Swindle (Brand New, Sealed) $33 Shipped
JnfxtGal.jpg

Lot of 44 Blu-ray titles (Condition of cases are varied, so if interested, please feel free to pm me for further details) $165 Shipped OBO
y7M9ohBl.jpg

Pokemon Fire Red New Sealed (Creases and dents on sides of box, corners are all fine) Open to offers, prefer to trade
8xXDZTL.png

Neo Geo AES Games (All Complete, conditions will vary as noted): Fatal Fury (Good), Fatal Fury (Very Good), Fatal Fury 2 (Good), Thrash Rally (Neo Geo Sticker Seal Still in Tact, Game never opened, Very Good) Open to offers for all 4, prefer to trade

Manga Box Sets - New, still sealed. Might have minor damage on outer box such as denting, and creases. $650+shipping for everything
Rosario Vampire Complete Box Set $105 Shipped
Full Metal Alchemist Complete Box Set $128 Shipped
Claymore Complete Box Set $127 Shipped
Ouran High School Host Club Complete Box Set $82 Shipped
Black Bird Complete Box Set $85 Shipped
Bakuman Complete Box Set $135 Shipped
Nausica Box Set $47 Shipped

Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited Steam Code (Sell or Trade for Another Code)
Sakura Spirit Steam Gift Link $0.15

WTB/T:

Import Vita Titles

Selling:

Switch - Splatoon 2 -complete/mint - $48 shipped

Gamecube - The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker - Complete and in good/excellent condition, pics available upon request - $25 shipped

PS4 - Shadow of Mordor: GOTY Edition - $9 shipped

Wii - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Complete/mint - $19 shipped

PayPal F&F preferred payment method.

S9i5ey0.png

Buying:
N/A

Trading:

Splatoon 2 (mint/complete) for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Brand New Grey Joycons for Blue Joycons (must also be new)
They're the original set I got packaged with my Switch, they've never been removed from their plastic.[/QUOTE]

VLEXP

If anyone got an extra copy of Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle from the BB error and would like to sell it for the GCU price please PM me! Thank you 8)

NeoGAF Gold Seller

Selling both of my October 20th tickets. Transferred to a new job and will be unable to attend. I bought for $185, looking to sell them as a pair for $140

Oakb9ta.png
S9i5ey0.png

+67 Seller, +37 Buyer

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. Links will take you to a much larger photo!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

IGisJDr.jpg
gZMMGGE.jpg
QTsqzUq.jpg
6DvsDbq.jpg

SELLING SOME VIDEO GAME SHIRTS!!!- MAKE AN OFFER! I previously had these priced. I sold most of them, but these last three have kind of been sitting around for a while. They were probably priced too high.

All are unworn. They might be slightly wrinkly, but they are all clean!

Here is a link to the album.

Here is the list!
1) Darkwatch - white, XL
2) Mario and Sonic (2008 Beijing Olympics) - white, not sure of size (SEALED with SEGA RIBBON)
3) Silent Hill Homecoming - white, XL

WTS:
A bunch of random collectibles. Shipping is not included in the pricing unless otherwise noted, and may change based on how many items you purchase at once.

I'm a Plus Seller, was GAF Gold in the older threads.

3DS/DS game cases - One is from Club Nintendo, the other is from Amazon. Club Nintendo case comes with 2 other background inserts. Each case holds 18 games.

$7 each or $10 together
1Lx7ctTl.jpg

Various Game Pins

$5 each, $20 for all of them
xHdUVcNl.jpg

Zero Escape 3 watch - Condition is how I received it from Aksys (thanks Aksys!), I turned it on once to make sure it worked.

$20
9YZveWal.jpg

Various bonus CDs

$7 each, $20 for the lot
UiZYdXpl.jpg

Cave Story Switch bonus items - Quote keychain w/red bag, Cave Story soundtrack CD, Instruction Booklet. Doesn't include game.

$15
6GoBHXPl.jpg

Additional Items

Mario Galaxy Commemorative Star coin - Comes in box with certificate of authenticity, $12

Super Mario Maker bonus book - $5

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Strategy guide from Nintendo - $7

Tetris Sticker Set - $5

DVDs
Orphan Black Season 1 - $15 shipped
The Flash Season 2 Steelbook - $15 shipped
The Pacific Steelbook - $25 shipped
Complete Indiana Jones collection box set (by complete I mean doesn't include Indy 4) - $20 shipped
Girls Season 1 + bonus disc - $10 shipped
Veep Season 1 - $15 shipped
Justified Season 2, 3 & 5 - $35 shipped together, or $15 shipped individually
Hannibal Season 1 - $10 shipped
Band of Brothers Steelbook, missing disc 5 and 6 - $15 shipped

Any additional pics upon request, PM me if you're interested in anything!

BorntoPlay

It's basically a WTB, which should be in your previous post.

no, its "I want help", because ill buy it from my account, I only need a atlanta address.... A GAFer asking for help in not against the rules, but accusing me in the thread is making this a unnecesary problem and if this was the case, all of you are breaking rules too....

There's a reason I've had him blocked for a while.

Never talked with you, but dont worry buddy i already block you.....;)

BHK3

Banned
no, its "I want help", because ill buy it from my account, I only need a atlanta address.... A GAFer asking for help in not against the rules
Can someone help me out with a Mario rabbids order from best buy? I missed it. I'll send you $1 shipped for your troubles if you change the shipping address no scamaz pm pls....

Amagon

no, its "I want help", because ill buy it from my account, I only need a atlanta address.... A GAFer asking for help in not against the rules, but accusing me in the thread is making this a unnecesary problem and if this was the case, all of you are breaking rules too....

Never talked with you, but dont worry buddy i already block you.....;)

NeOak

Can someone help me out with a Mario rabbids order from best buy? I missed it. I'll send you $1 shipped for your troubles if you change the shipping address no scamaz pm pls....
If you mean the $30 ones, they were all cancelled.

Yeah, I guess if we post everything in here as "wanting help," we can post as often as we'd like.

I'd like someone to help me find a TurboDuo. If someone can find me a TurboDuo and have it sent to my address, I'll gladly reimburse them for the cost. Thanks in advance for the help :)

BorntoPlay

Yeah, I guess if we post everything in here as "wanting help," we can post as often as we'd like.

I'd like someone to help me find a TurboDuo. If someone can find me a TurboDuo and have it sent to my address, I'll gladly reimburse them for the cost. Thanks in advance for the help :)

ZJcvUVv.png

Just kidding...XD

Seems like a loophole the other guy has found, depending on how the language is interpreted.

Something like, all posts that could result in a transaction of any kind, must be 150 posts apart, or be a part of the original post, etc.

Seems like a loophole the other guy has found, depending on how the language is interpreted.

Something like, all posts that could result in a transaction of any kind, must be 150 posts apart, or be a part of the original post, etc.

Nah, it's not a loophole, it's just them being intentionally obtuse. The OP is already very clear:
"The 150 posts limit applies to ALL listings you may make."

"ALL listings."
If one needs to be pedantic/reductive, "asking for help" is "listing a help request."

Everyone else in the thread has managed to follow the rules perfectly fine.

mdsfx

Prices are shipped - offers welcome. Items ship within 1 business day and I accept PayPal 'goods.'

Xbox One Controller
This is the newer version with the integrated 3.5mm headset jack. Used maybe 20 times on my PC. Like new all around. $29

BorntoPlay

Nah, it's not a loophole, it's just them being intentionally obtuse. The OP is already very clear:
"The 150 posts limit applies to ALL listings you may make."

"ALL listings."
If one needs to be pedantic/reductive, "asking for help" is "listing a help request."

Everyone else in the thread has managed to follow the rules perfectly fine.

ZJcvUVv.png

10. Discussion
Non-WTB/WTS/WTT posts should be kept to a minimum in this thread. That being said, we are still a community, so it is okay to still have off-topic posts every now and then, assuming they are related to the thread. Keep these to a minimum though and, especially if you have beef with someone, always consider PM'ing the person if you would like to have a conversation.

uhmmm?? please stop it....

Rolodzeo

WTS

header.jpg

Chroma Squad (Steam) (Bundle Stars Key) - 0.50$
Cook, Serve, Delicius! (Steam) (Bundle Stars Key) - 0.50$
Never Alone Arctic Collection (w/ Foxtales DLC +FREE Soundtrack) (Steam) (Bundle Stars Key) - 1$
The Fall (Steam) (Bundle Stars Key) - 1$
Sir, You Are Being Hunted (Steam) (Bundle Stars Key) - 0.50$

header_ratio.jpg

FORCED: Slightly Better Edition (Steam) (Bundle Stars Key) - 0.35$
Good Robot (Steam) (Bundle Stars Key) - 0.35$
Gryphon Knight Epic (Steam) (Bundle Stars Key) - 0.35$
Monster Slayers (Steam) (Bundle Stars Key) - 0.35$

header.jpg

One More Dungeon (Steam) (Bundle Stars Key) - 0.35$
Shadow Blade: Reload (Steam) (Bundle Stars Key) - 0.35$
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky (Steam) (Bundle Stars Key) (Global except Germany) - 0.50$
Shoppe Keep (Steam) (Bundle Stars Key) (Global except Germany) - 0.50$
Eon Altar: Episode 1 (Steam) (Bundle Stars Key) (Global except Germany) - 0.35$
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS (Steam) (Bundle Stars Key) (Global except Germany) - 2$
Slain: Back from Hell (Steam) (Bundle Stars Key) (Global except Germany) - 2$

header.jpg

Phantaruk (Steam) (Bundle Stars Key) (Global except Germany) - 1$
RIVE: Wreck, Hack, Die, Retry (Steam) (Humble Bundle Gift Link) - 0.40$
Neon Chrome (Steam) (Humble Bundle Gift Link) - 0.40$
Dungeon Souls (Steam) (Humble Bundle Gift Link) - 0.40$ NO LONGER AVAILABLE!
Oxenfree (Steam) (Humble Bundle Gift Link) - 3$ SOLD!
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition (Steam) (Humble Bundle Gift Link) - 3$

header.jpg

PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees.

Please contact me via PM!

WTS

Windows Mixed Reality Developer Edition headset. Should be in my hands in a couple of days. I'm no developer, so this thing isn't even going to be removed from the box that it ships to me in. - $325 shipped.

WTB

Destiny 2 for XBONE - really prefer a digital code on this. Willing to pay $45. Just need the vanilla version.

A good laptop. My wife is using an old 2012 MacBook and that things crawls on just about everything. Looking for something that can reliably and quickly run Microsoft office and basic programs like that. Looking to spend $500 or less.

iTunes digital copies - mostly interested in action or martial arts flicks.

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - digital or physical, I'm fine with either.

Castlevania Portrait of Ruin and Castlevania Order of Ecclesia - just need the cards, CIB isn't necessary

Vita RPGs - prefer digital download codes

Top Bottom