• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Caitlyn Jenner Shows Support for Ted Cruz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenner is pretty much the ''Fuck You, Got Mine'' of the trans community

she can afford all the medical procedures, surgery, medicine to go through her change

while the average teen or young adult.... not so much

but eh, giving tax breaks to the rich is more important lol

Kyzer

Banned
Yeah okay I mean Obama got the unemployment rate down but that doesn't tell the whole story! What about stagnant wages??? The federal government should do something about that! But they never will because they think government is the answer to everything. Oh wait....

Conservative applies to taste these days

Carcetti

she can afford all the medical procedures, surgery, medicine to go through her change

Yep, unfortunately you can be a part of a hated and oppressed minority and still be a total asshole. Humanity in nutshell.

Ekai

http://www.eonline.com/shows/i_am_c...ues-calls-hillary-clinton-a-f-king-liar-watch

from a clip of his show, hes def not a fan of Hillary,("lied about Benghazi"), not a fan of Donald but said he would be good for womens issues

A lot of us may not like Caitlyn but please don't misgender her. >_>

HUAUHAUHAUH AAH A HAH HAHAHAAH AAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAUHAHUA A

I love how HILLARY will not be "good for women's issues" but DONALD DRUMPF would be

I don't particularly trust either on women's issues (especially when it comes to trans rights) but would prefer Hillary to Drumpf(or any Republican ever). Since she is at least sort of similar to Bernie in some regards....even if we'll just end up settling for status quo with her. : /
As late as late last year Hillary couldn't even acknowledge trans-individuals existed and only referred to LGBT rights as rights regarding sexuality. Hell, Obama in the 2008 debates acknowledged trans existence and has attempted to work for our rights. Hillary in the same debates still regarded LGBT as sexuality and gay rights only.

She is very privileged.

That said, she has brought up points in the past regarding how lgbt rights were taken over by "fuck you, got mine" gay cis-men. I agree with her on that much at least, as it's frankly a blatant fact of the matter. However, she seems to lack awareness on how harmful Republican policies are to....well the average human being who isn't in her financial standing. Not to mention conservative social policies. So, in a sense, she is similar to those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom