• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call Irrational Games. Guess at what we are making!

Twig

Banned
Saty said:
Who cares if this is a new IP. 'Guessing' doesn't make sense when it could be anything but their prior games, which are naturally what people will guess.
The guessing is for fun.

It's amazing how many people don't seem to get that.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
I hope that it's not SWAT but something stylish and deep, mix between comedy and horror... oh sorry I forgot that it's a videogame thread :lol

Coop platformer Zombie Mario Brothers.

DaBuddaDa

We don't need baseless speculation anymore. Did anyone see the link I posted just a while ago? The game seems like it may have a character or title of "Icarus." Was there any previous Irrational game with any "Icarus" connection? This is probably a new IP.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
DaBuddaDa said:
We don't need baseless speculation anymore. Did anyone see the link I posted just a while ago? The game seems like it may have a character or title of "Icarus." Was there any previous Irrational game with any "Icarus" connection? This is probably a new IP.

Zombie Icarus - 4 player coop platformer

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Anticitizen One said:
Who is Irrational Games and why should I care??

How do people post on GAF, and STILL not know shit like this?

szaromir

Banned
An FPS featuring bald males is their 30s, artsy-pantsy environments, audio log and some crazy mythos that's bullshit at the end of day.

Draft

szaromir said:
An FPS featuring bald males is their 30s, artsy-pantsy environments, audio log and some crazy mythos that's bullshit at the end of day.
:lol

Don't forget a helpful guide who isn't what he or she seems!

Twig

Banned
DaBuddaDa said:
We have known this for ages.

Or at least, that's what we've been told (by Irrational) for ages.

kamspy

As far as I can figure, the sky and Icarus have NOTHING TO DO WITH SWAT MOTHERFUCKING 5.

Didn't you guys get all my messages? I left like 10.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
kamspy said:
As far as I can figure, the sky and Icarus have NOTHING TO DO WITH SWAT MOTHERFUCKING 5.
Icarus and his wax wings match everything you want it to if you just try hard enough. Especially in the case of American-Hero-tales with a dark twist.

Example: Ambitious cop goes rogue with "The Shield"-like team to break some syndicate with dirty methods. Ambitious cop dies at end of game, death is already shown at intro though. Narrator compares ambitious cop with Icarus throughout the narration.
SWAT 5
That was easy.

DMczaf

I've never played SWAT 4 or System Shock 2, just finished Bioshock 1 a couple of weeks ago and I want to play more of their games.

Would be nice if these games would show up on Steam or GOG....sure would be nice.

NIN90

DMczaf said:
I've never played SWAT 4 or System Shock 2, just finished Bioshock 1 a couple of weeks ago and I want to play more of their games.

Would be nice if these games would show up on Steam or GOG....sure would be nice.

SWAT 4 is on D2D

kamspy

NIN90 said:
SWAT 4 is on D2D

That's where I got mine. Had for a few years and redownloaded and reactivated no less than a dozen times.

No problems with the D2D version of SWAT 4 at all. Works fine with the mods too.

kamspy

DMczaf said:
I've never used D2D. Is it like Steam and GOG where it keeps your games in your account forever?

Yeah. There's even a client now, but I just launch all my D2D games through Steam. Never had a problem with the service. You log into the website, click 'my account', it lists your games and their keys, you download at will.

Once I have a game installed I just launch it through Steam and add to my Steam client games list (since there's no disc check, it helps me keep my stuff organized).

Top Bottom