• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts new details (SP); You are dog

cod-ghostsfederation-day-rappeljpg-50e6d3_800w.jpg

Dat 1080p@60fps pls...

Sethos

Banned
wat?

Seriously though, what's wrong with the textures?

It's because they are probably built around all the current generation of consoles i.e built to be scaled but not to max out the next-generation consoles -- So they aren't mind-blowing but they aren't bad either.

It's because they are probably built around all the current generation of consoles i.e built to be scaled but not to max out the next-generation consoles -- So they aren't mind-blowing but they aren't bad either.

What are you talking about? Are you blind? Those textures are, like, totes awful. There's no way I'll be able to enjoy the game at this rate.

GQman2121

Banned
I can actually believe that those are not bullshots. But regardless, the visuals have never been an issue for me with these games.

The fact that they're for reals going all in on this dog concept though is......come on son.

This is post apocalyptic, right? I guess that's why everything is melted more than 10 meters below.

The field of view is definitely why I could see these are real in game shots with AAA tuned up.

"South American nations" invading a "ravaged US" sounds better at least...I think. we've had worse.
Story gonna be crazy stupid, that's what CoD is now.

Also, it should be noted how US intervention in South America is kind of sensitive and touchy issue (puppet dictators). So having the game reveal being basically a recruitment commercial to save "the ravage land" is really bad taste.

This should lead to some more interesting episodes of DogFort. I would really like to hear details about multiplayer more than anything else really - especially if dogs go crazy in that as well. I hope there's a lot of new there since I felt burned by BO2.

Sethos

Banned
Get on all fours and woof at the television.

Shit, imagine if you had to do that. Sitting there on your chair or in your couch and just playing the game when a notice pop up "Get on the floor and bark at the Kinect". Imagine the faces ...

RedAssedApe

Banned

kottila

Dolphins for underwater mines, dogs for land battles and to sniff out stuff, eagles for advanced air combat.

Lol not true:
Eagles have their own business to take care of and don’t exist for the convenience others.
They are servants of Manwë Súlimo, King of the Valar and the gods want mortals to solve the problem on their own

Just to throw it out there, considering the big screenshots are 1920x1200, i.e 16:10 format, they are probably from the PC version.

Does Call of Duty support multiple aspect ratios for the console versions? Not disagreeing with you, just wondering as I've never played any console versions.

Sethos

Banned
Does Call of Duty support multiple aspect ratios for the console versions? Not disagreeing with you, just wondering as I've never played any console versions.

No, always had to play with black bars on my 16:10 monitor. I mean, maybe they will allow people to play in 16:10 to get rid of the black bars on some monitors but my logical guess would be PC screenshots.

Top Bottom