• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty World War 2 zombies (not-final) trailer leaked

Kalentan

Damn, that was pretty awesome haha. So I guess it's a co-op campaign? With cinematics and everything? Is it included in Zombie Chronicles? I'm guessing not based on the Amazon description, which only mentions maps.

Shadows of Evil is the base map in BO3.

There's only 2 cutscenes.

The Intro and the Easter Egg Completion. (Same for all Zombie maps).

Other than that there is no cutscenes. Not a co-op campaign.

It's co-op horde survival.

That isn't to say there isn't a lot of story. There is. Hours+ length videos going over the storyline are about. But it's not a simple task to actually experience the story ingame and some of it requires you to really scour the environments to find it. Or play in co-op to hear character interactions which typically change on a per-map-basis.

Shin

Banned
So he is that guy from the rain gif, thought it looked like him.
Also need new mirrors as the post above me mentioned.

RedAssedApe

Banned
These trailers are always really well done but when you play it's just the same zombie ps mode for the most part so I never really like playing these.

frontovik

Banned
I must be one of those players who never cared for CoD zombies. I hope they provide more details about the campaign narrative.

Looks sick.

Everyone I know into COD tells me that Sledgehammer makes the best COD games, so it being from them, also WW2, and also with this sick looking zombies mode makes this easy to keep my pre-order.

Looking forward to it.

Kalentan

Looks sick.

Everyone I know into COD tells me that Sledgehammer makes the best COD games, so it being from them, also WW2, and also with this sick looking zombies mode makes this easy to keep my pre-order.

Looking forward to it.

AW was good but they need to improve their Zombies for this.

Exo-Zombies was easily the most forgettable and bland Zombies in the series thus far.

Randam

Sweet, thanks!

And wtf, this looks awesome?! I didn't think CoD Zombies had real campaigns? Am I behind (I admittedly haven't paid much attention to the series for awhile) or is this new?

Damn, that was pretty awesome haha. So I guess it's a co-op campaign? With cinematics and everything? Is it included in Zombie Chronicles? I'm guessing not based on the Amazon description, which only mentions maps.
Not a real campaign, but since World at War does it have a storyline.
With Black Ops 2 it got pretty ridiculous imo.

They ended the original storyline with the original characters with the last Black Ops 1 map Moon.
After introducing new characters, fans wanted the original characters back and the put out Origins. Here you play as alternative versions of the original crew and instead of WW2 it is now WW1. And now everything began in the medieval times and you have to craft ancient staffs while giant steam punk robots roam the map.

And in Shadows of Evil then, the introduced some alien race that started it all and you have to fight some tentacle monsters, while you can turn into a cthulhu monster yourself.
In the BO3 dlc maps we then got stone dragons you had to feed zombies to get an ancient bow, giant spiders, wyverns that fly over the map and you can ride.

Imo it went over the top.
I tend to only play the older maps which you all get with zombies chronicles.

kuYuri

New character reveal, played by Elodie Yung.

Wg8QfV1.jpg

Toa TAK

Banned
That's a hell of a cast they're putting together.

Half the group are women so that's pretty neat and something I've been interested in seeing the zombie mode do for awhile now.

Duxxy3

Fucking hell... this is gonna give people nightmares. Don't usually expect that out of Zombie mode.

Just as long as there are no black women nazi zombies to ruin this as well, it'll be A'Okay.
/s
This look pretty dope to bevhonest, first time I'm interested in the zombie aspect of COD.

Looks like the first "Zombies" mode that might interest me! Great cast and I love the horror vibe that they're going for. I guess that's where having people who worked on Dead Space pays off.

Top Bottom