• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Calling PS4GAF, PCGAF and WiiUGAF! We got some giveaways here!

jph139

I'll give Bayonetta a shot - it's always been on my "to get" list, but there's always been something else in front of it.

Big thanks! You're awesome!

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Going for Bloodborne. First contest I've ever entered on here, hype!

But seriously, thanks a million to you for being so rad.

LAA

Nice! Thanks for the raffle, Already have Bayonetta 2 and Bloodborne, definitely some of the best games this gen for sure. Witcher 3 of course being the only one I don't have, would love on PC

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So wait, one person wins ALL THREE games? Because I thought each game was its own separate giveaway.

OmegaDL50

Same guy won three times?

Well that's some luck.

Wasn't each game individually pooled? Thus supposed to be an entirely random drawing?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wait what...

Taken by SocksAndShoes. 513 entrants total. x3?

Glitch in the system?
I just noticed that each game, you had to send a PM with the exact same code, MB-99A7AE75538CF848.

.....so something must've happened where the OP accidentally made it one giveaway for all 3 games instead of 3 separate giveaways.

OmegaDL50

I guess since SocksAndShoes won, I guess it's fair he get his choice of first pick.

And whatever he didn't want can be first come first serve or comfypucks comes back in to sort this out, maybe?

If not, Hopefully I get the chance to get Bloodborne.

OmegaDL50

If any of the keys are up for grabs after this point?

I'll take Bloodborne. (please?)

Or do you plan to do a redrawing?

I never entered for Bloodborne and Witcher, I only entered for Bayo 2.

It's the same code for all 3 games in the OP.

That is fucking weird.

I sent 3 different PMs to modbot, but never noticed that he replied with the same codes for each...

vU1wMsI.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
ModBot seems to have crapped out?

Did you send Modbot three separate PMs (one for each game) or did you just copy and paste the same giveaway code into each box and modify the banner images/text?

Since all of the MB- codes are the same, everyone was entering for the same drawing and thus Modbot only chose one winner.

EDIT: Just saw above, strange. You'll need to PM Stumpokapow.

EDIT EDIT: The world makes sense again.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
You missed the part where you gave it the same key for each giveaway (why?!) and it told you in the message it was updating the giveaway to the new name. You can even see the error message in your screenshots. I can manually draw three winners, but there's no guarantee that the winners each entered for different games.

Did you send Modbot three separate PMs (one for each game) or did you just copy and paste the same giveaway code into each box and modify the banner images/text?

Since all of the MB- codes are the same, everyone was entering for the same drawing and thus Modbot only chose one winner.

I sent 3 separate PMs, one for each game.

You missed the part where you gave it the same key for each giveaway (why?!) and it told you in the message it was updating the giveaway to the new name. I can manually draw three winners, but there's no guarantee that the winners each entered for different games.

asfaljshiehsns

I thought just using the NOTA-REAL-KEY1 thing would work because physical games and Steam gift copy

Didn't realize that it was like that

Top Bottom