• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Calling PS4GAF, PCGAF and WiiUGAF! We got some giveaways here!

Yeah, gonna have to do a redraw for those two. Socks gets his Bayo!

tom11.gif

Thanks so much, this is awesome! I'm literally doing this terrible version of the cabbage patch!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Backup winners in this order (drawn randomly):
Santiako
UncleO
cHinzo
Enigmatic Rainbow
Parsnip

Let me know if you need more (if for instance all those people entered for "Bayonetta 2")

OmegaDL50

Will contact them asking what they wanted

cHinzo entered for Witcher 3

None of the others posted though.

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats and thanks again comfypucks for the contest.

If Bloodborne remains unclaimed in the case if anyone on the list of names wanted Witcher 3. Hopefully it still up for grabs. (Bloodborne that is)

Of course this entirely dependent on the redraw and a first come first serve basis. I agree with your decisions.

cHinzo

Well, since they're in that order, I have to see what the first two want. Could be BB/TW3 meaning that no luck for Hinzo :p

Just crossing my fingers on this one. Much thanks for giving us the possibility to participate in these giveaways though, even though I might not win anything. Still very appreciated. :d

Grats SocksAndShoes for the Bayonetta 2 win. 513 entrants are a crazy big amount.

OmegaDL50

So if I understand this right?

Santiako, cHinzo, Enigmatic Rainbow, Parsnip all wanted Witcher 3?

The only person on the list of names that remains unaccounted for is UncleO.

So if UncleO doesn't want Bloodborne (If entered for it, that is)

Does this mean Bloodborne is still up for grabs if UncleO doesn't claim it?

Santiako

Wait! I just checked and there is 0% chance of my pc being able to play The Witcher 3, so instead of wasting it on me, give it to the next in line!

UncleO I think is the next.

Is it possible to get a breakdown of how many people entered for each game? I'm curious to know how many people entered the contest and the percentage of people that wanted each game.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Is it possible to get a breakdown of how many people entered for each game? I'm curious to know how many people entered the contest and the percentage of people that wanted each game.
No because the OP messed up slightly, so everyone entered the same drawing. 513 people total though.

OmegaDL50

Has anyone claimed Bloodborne yet? Or is it still up for grabs?

I know there was some slight confusion due to the OP sending the same code to Modbot for all three games, but that was fixed when Stumpokapow did a redraw with randomly picked names.

SocksAndShoes won Bayonetta 2, and a so far Santiako won Witcher 3 but gave it up thus UncleO claiming it being the second runner up.

The rest of the remaining redraws all wanted Witcher 3, basically leaving the Bloodborne raffle still up in the air,

Top Bottom