• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

calzone and panzerotto beat pizza

better

• calzone panzerotto

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • pizza

Votes: 26 74.3%

• Total voters

bitbydeath

Salivating Homer Simpson GIF

There was a place nearby growing up that made these. Basically a 2 inch-thick pizza stuffed with cheese, pepperoni, and sausage. After getting it for our Friday family dinner, I'd wake up in the middle of the night dehydrated because the salt and crust soaked up all the water in my body, but it was worth it.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I hardly ever eat calzones. But I’ve never heard of a steak one! I just go by what I see which are typical pizza shop ones with standard pizza toppings in it.

There's a little italian place near where I live which has a variety of calzones, include a cheese steak one, which is like 1500 calories but tastes divine.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Pizza has more variety and it’s funnier, different people will eat it in different ways.

Then again, no pizza ever tasted like the panzerotti my grandma could make. We would compete in how many we could eat in a single dinner (can’t recall anyone in the family eating more than 7, maybe 8 one time but I’m not sure). Nobody could ever make that fried dough the same way as she could.

GymWolf

Pizza has more variety and it’s funnier, different people will eat it in different ways.

Then again, no pizza ever tasted like the panzerotti my grandma could make. We would compete in how many we could eat in a single dinner (can’t recall anyone in the family eating more than 7, maybe 8 one time but I’m not sure). Nobody could ever make that fried dough the same way as she could.
I bet your grandma wasn't doing calzones with fucking doner kebab inside tho

throw-up-dry-heave.gif

Soodanim

Bowser you've accelerated past the type of text seen from educationally subnormal people into a caveman persona.

Next thread:
"Me eat cake. Cake good taste. Yum. What think you."

Sorry, I used caps and punctuation.

Next thread:
"me eat cake yummy what better cake or pizza best like yummy cake vote"

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Bowser you've accelerated past the type of text seen from educationally subnormal people into a caveman persona.

Next thread:
"Me eat cake. Cake good taste. Yum. What think you."

Sorry, I used caps and punctuation.

Next thread:
"me eat cake yummy what better cake or pizza best like yummy cake vote"
I think it's only a phase.

Top Bottom