• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canada E3 Deals 2015 IOTI Actually, even better than last year!

Ventara

Awesome! So I guess it's best to make large orders to meet the 3-minimum requirement in case you want to cancel a few games? Though if Freaking Limit is right, I guess that wouldn't matter anyways since you can move games to another order with the discount.

Sweet Ivy

Amazon hassles people when it comes to returns?
Or are you just referencing the fact that there are brick and mortar locations you can return the game to if you don't want it?
I think it was pretty clear that the hassle-free was on my part ;).
Let's not create false info!

... That you can just return the game to the nearest store instead of shipping it back (and pay shipping expenses).

Woot I love you guys!

I'll preorder some stuff now and do a second basket after more games are announced.

SFV is super tempting at 59 msrp! Holy shit, only problem is I don't play Fighters that much since I have no one to play with :(

SFV, yay or nay? Tell me guys.

FluxWaveZ

Alright, signed up for the student Amazon Prime service now that 30% off is a go. Hopefully won't have to deal with shipping trouble with that, once they send me their activation email.

Edit: Nice, got in. The games I want to use this deal for:

1. Persona 5 (already got the PS3 version pre-ordered on Best Buy and Future Shop).
2. Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
3. Street Fighter V
4. Danganronpa: Another Episode

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Got Fire Emblem If, Street Fighter 5 and Ratchet & Clank for 116.17$ (incl. QC tx)

I will now build a shrine for Amazon at my home.

They've been so good to me.

c-murph

Woot I love you guys!

I'll preorder some stuff now and do a second basket after more games are announced.

SFV is super tempting at 59 msrp! Holy shit, only problem is I don't play Fighters that much since I have no one to play with :(

SFV, yay or nay? Tell me guys.

Play online?

SO I'm pretty sure I'm reading this right but just to confirm.

If I sign up for the free month of prime then preorder everything and cancel prime in two weeks I should still get the free 2 day shipping on everything. Correct?

Tagg9

SO I'm pretty sure I'm reading this right but just to confirm.

If I sign up for the free month of prime then preorder everything and cancel prime in two weeks I should still get the free 2 day shipping on everything. Correct?
No. You need to have Prime when the product is released.

Toad.T

Banned
I assume yes, but does Amazon charge once shipped? I'm over budget with Steam Sales, but I want to save money in the future.

Also, do Amiibos count?

Vibranium

Banned
All right, I jumped on a few games including Ratchet, couldn't pass up on $40 since they may try to increase it at some point. Amazon the gods.

Not showing up for the PS4 version yet.

Just checked, looks like PS4 is up now, as well as the Legacy Editions.

Anyways, just added all the games that are currently eligible, so the sheet contains both. Click on the tabs at the bottom to switch between eligible games and missing games.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T2qNe5M08W_n5uvUbgCtZz-0t78VVKk57rf-QdHLE-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Scalebound, Tomb Raider, Halo 5, Crackdown all now eligible

...or not. Back to the salt mines.

Diagol

Fingers crossed for Dark Souls 3, Persona 5 (PS4), Tearaway Unfolded and Tales of Zestiria (PS4) to be added to the list.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
A whole bunch of games just got added. Dengeki Bunko, BlazBlue, Devil's Third, etc., etc. Updating the sheet.

EDIT: oh god help I'm drowning

Top Bottom