• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canada E3 Deals 2015 IOTI Actually, even better than last year!

Tuck

So far I want Mirrors Edge, Tearaway and Ratchet&Clank, but the code doesn't work - guess one of them isn't eligible (but hopefully will be in a day or two)

N° 2048

What shipping method should I choose? I want them as they are released.

Group my items into as few shipments as possible.

Or the other one?

terrible

Banned
I love how everyone extolling the virtues of Amazon.ca are going to be the same ones crying when their games dont ship until 2 weeks after release. The Bestbuy deal sucks but at least they ship the games on time.

It's going to be pretty painful lol. I've never pre-ordered games from them but I got my Interstellar blu-ray pre-order from them about a month after release. Their free shipping times have been awful since they introduced prime.

Missing from Amazon completely:
- Little Battlers eXperience (3DS)
- Bravely Second: End Layer (3DS)
- Chibi Robo: Zip Lash (3DS) - may have two versions, one with Amiibo and one without
- Legend of Legacy (3DS)
- Hyrule Warriors (3DS, not officially announced)
- Steins;Gate (PS3/Vita)
- Stella Glow (3DS, not confirmed for retail release)

Mankind Divided (PS4/XB1) works. PC version missing.

Corpse Party Blood Drive
SK Estival Versus
EDF 2
EDF 4.1
Norn9
XBlaze 2
Code Realize
Superbeat: Xonic

Dark Souls 3?

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND for all platforms is not included in the promotion as well

Updated.

Kiro

Is there an alphabatized google doc list with the games that are on Amazon (with accompanying links)?? Would be appreciated.

Amazon also does not have Project X Zone 2 yet

No Rockband

Updated. Also responded to some PMs.

If I have time I can try and put together a list of what IS on Amazon as well, but I can't make any promises as I'm moving this week and need to pack (I know, this week of all weeks, right?). The not-on-Amazon list seemed more useful as a) you can at least browse the list of eligible games on Amazon, and b) this list allows us to focus our efforts when asking Amazon.ca to put up new pre-orders for the promo.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member

Missing from that list are Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax and Nitroplus Blasterz: Infinite Heroine Duel

Man, there are at least 5 games from that list that I wanna pre-order Amazon pls.

FrsDvl

K calm down people, more games incomming!

Me: I was going to order a few games with the E3 promotion, but noticed that some aren't elegible, like Halo 5 and Metal Gear solid 5. I know it says no collectors/special editions are elegible, but they are just the regular edition
Kishore: I apologize for any inconvenience caused to you regarding this issue.
I checked and see that, currently the promotions are eligible for some of the games and still our marketing and promotion team is working to apply the promotion to most of the games which you have listed above.

Quick

Banned
My Amazon Prime membership is ready. I'm gonna wait and see what else comes up for Amazon before I place orders.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
My Amazon Prime membership is ready. I'm gonna wait and see what else comes up for Amazon before I place orders.
I hope they take down some of the games you want and you feel bad for not putting in an order right now. :p

Anth0ny

Amazon just barely keeping Canada deals alive for another year :)

Still, 30% off $80 ain't great... Won't be pre ordering much this year.

The only option you have right now is wait for a sale or pray that Nintendo will give the same price drop here. It was $240 at Chapters via 20% off visa checkout last month. Too bad you weren't visiting the Canadian Deal thread.

I have no Visa so that would not have helped me a bit. :( with everything i have to pay (house, food, daughters school etc.) 300$ really is to much for my budget. haha i know it's terrible right. Hopefully i can finaly own a Console, reading only about games is getting very depressing haha. Really really crossing my fingers that a 50$ price cut is on the way.

Sora_N

Uhh I preordered 3 games just to get 30% off for Amazon.

I might do multiple orders when they add more.

The discount comes off the total price, and the individual prices don't change on the order, does it actually show up in their system?

I just wonder what will happen if I cancel one game out of the order, will the fuck up the discount for my other games?

EDIT:

I only ordered 3 for now.
Fire Emblem
Dungeon Travelers
Uncharted 4 (kinda regret canceling my $48.99 one last year but it's only $4 more, too hyped now)

Holy hell >_> I can only think of five, and two of them are very dependent on what I see tomorrow.

I have five in my cart:

Nathan Drake Collection
Until Dawn
Fallout 4
NHL 16
Just Cause 3

Until Dawn might not make the cut. Not because I don't want it but because MGSV comes out a week after and NHL 16 is also in September, so by the time I get around to playing Until Dawn it might have already had a price cut or two. Or NHL 16 might not preview well (again) and that might get the cut. Bah, who knows, but since they don't charge you until the game ships, there's really no downside to pre-ordering as much as possible.

Amazon just barely keeping Canada deals alive for another year :)

Still, 30% off $80 ain't great... Won't be pre ordering much this year.

Better than 20% with single-use codes.

Sora_N

I have no Visa so that would not have helped me a bit. :( with everything i have to pay (house, food, daughters school etc.) 300$ really is to much for my budget. haha i know it's terrible right. Hopefully i can finaly own a Console, reading only about games is getting very depressing haha. Really really crossing my fingers that a 50$ price cut is on the way.

Visa Debit

Ventara

E3 DEALS ARE SAVED, I REPEAT E3 DEALS ARE SAVED!

You must have three or more qualifying pre-order games in your cart and you must must enter the promotion code E3SAVE30 at checkout to receive a 30% discount on three or more pre-order games.

Amazon pulled through omg!

200_s.gif

BadHand

Got in an order for fallout4, Deus Ex and R&C on Amazon.

Express shipping is $11.70 for the whole order, it promises release day delivery so I think I'll got with that. Cant imagine waiting for more than a day for Fallout.

LkPr

think Amazon will raise the prices of the games that are currently 69.99 before the end of the promotion? I have 2 that are 69.99 but was thinking of holding off from ordering until more games becomes available.

Sweet deal but it still hurts to think ~$56 is a deal this year :(

Ordered:
Fallout 4
Ratchet and Clank
FFXV

Waiting for more E3 game reveals in case to make another order with BLOPS3 (and hopefully price errors along with them)!

think Amazon will raise the prices of the games that are currently 69.99 before the end of the promotion? I have 2 that are 69.99 but was thinking of holding off from ordering until more games becomes available.

First time doing an E3 preorder and I'd like to know this too.

mdubs

Banned

I wouldn't put it past them since they often raise and lower prices without notice depending on competitors. I would put in orders now, since you can always cancel and reorder in a few days

Missing from that list are Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax and Nitroplus Blasterz: Infinite Heroine Duel

Man, there are at least 5 games from that list that I wanna pre-order Amazon pls.

Just saw this. Dengeki Bunko should already be in, but I added Nitroplus Blasterz.

First time doing an E3 preorder and I'd like to know this too.

I'd pre-order now just in case. You can always remake your order and cancel the previous one--that's basically standard operating procedure for us vets! Come E3 time, anything is possible, including price increases.

I wouldn't put it past them since they often raise and lower prices without notice depending on competitors. I would put in orders now, since you can always cancel and reorder in a few days

I'd pre-order now just in case. You can always remake your order and cancel the previous one--that's basically standard operating procedure for us vets! Come E3 time, anything is possible, including price increases.

Thanks, will do!

IceIpor

I thought the prices were locked in to the lowest price once you place the pre-order, according to their pre-order guarantee?
Amazon.ca's price for not-yet-released items sometimes changes between the time the item is listed for sale and the time it is released and shipped. Whenever you pre-order a book, CD, video, DVD, software, or video game, the price we charge when we ship it to you will be the lowest price offered by Amazon.ca between the time you placed your order and the end of the day of the release date. A pre-order price guarantee message will appear on your Order Summary during the checkout process. If you use 1-Click ordering, pre-order price protection will be automatically applied. The order summary in Your Account will reflect the lowest price within 24-48 hours of the price change.

EDIT: Nevermind. I think that's what you were alluding too.

Remeber, Amazon does their discounts per basket. If you have any previous games pre-ordered at a lower price you can request to have them moved to a basket with the E3 deal and the discount should be applied. I know this works with games that already qualify, though I'm unsure about those that don't. Got my 45$ FE if pre-order moved on to my E3 basket and still got the 30% off. Also, if someone tells you it isn't possible, they are likely lying to you. If need be, request to have the game added to your new order at your ordered price and cancel the previous one. This isn't likely to apply to many things, but if you pre-ordered stuff at a lower price earlier you can get your discount.

UberTag

I've got to admit... it does seem somewhat silly that we're able to pre-order a game like Street Fighter V that legit retails for $59.99 US in the States for $41.97 Canadian.
That's the equivalent of $34.07 US before taxes are factored in.

Why wait? Better to have the games separated out into multiple orders anyways to give you more options down the road. If you change your mind on game A and B and want to cancel the order but there are another bunch of games you do want in that same order it's going to get tricky.

Because if you only want 2 games from the announcements, you're screwed.

Top Bottom