• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

flkraven

Are we really expecting much for video game deals. I have been to liquidation sales before. They ain't that great.

No idea, however, Target has frequently listed games at ridiculous prices here in Canada, so the have proven that they have no qualms going cheap.

Still some available. I checked and it still allowed me to add one to cart. One thing to note...you can't add more then one per order so that should slow people down from scooping a bunch up.

I am about to cancel one at BestBuy. I have 2, one for a friend but I see now that the limit is 1 per household. I did it in 2 orders but I am afraid that they will cancel both...

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I'm sort of tempted to pre-order from another location just to back up my Amazon order in case it comes late (then I'd just cancel the Amazon order), but I guess I'll chance it. The only issue I've ever had with Amazon was with Wave 2 Amiibos, where they didn't ship them out within a couple days of release, so I just bought locally from retail.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Both BB and FS weren't accepting my default credit card (MC) even though they have no problem using it for my E3 pre-orders so I had to use my Visa. I put one in each at BB and FS just in case a Toronto GAFer misses out.

stolin

Score ! The countdown begins...
1373861027768.jpg

Ac30

This is incredible. I happen to check this thread about once a day, and with both the MM LE and the 3DS XL I luck out :lol Got the full set :D Good luck all!

Jinto

Just got my confirmation email as well. Looks like both places are sold out too. Hopefully everyone who wanted one got one.

Seik

Banned
NOOOOOOOOO!!!

FUCKING NOOOOOOO!!!!

AGAIN, I WAS JUST DONE ENTERING MY CC INFO AND GOT BLOCKED BECAUSE SOLD OUT.

Holy fucking shit, this is unbelievable, I must the most unluckiest guy on this fucking planet.

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
NOOOOOOOOO!!!

FUCKING NOOOOOOO!!!!

AGAIN, I WAS JUST DONE ENTERING MY CC INFO AND GOT BLOCKED BECAUSE SOLD OUT.

Holy fucking shit, this is unbelievable, I must the most unluckiest guy on this fucking planet.

Nooooooo

...maybe FS will have more like BB did?

Whoa, FS magically had 2 more pop up

Ac30

I was rather slow at typing in my CC info, has FS ever cancelled an order after it was confirmed? I've yet to receive an email.

DownLoad

Think I got my order through at BestBuy for newMM3DSXL. Started the placement of the order with 51 remaining... Refreshed it when I finished and it was gone ><.

I'm curious, does anyone know how much they had total at the start?

Top Bottom