• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on all you Animal Crossing amiibo haters, I think these amiibos look pretty nice in my display!

Here is a ghetto phone pic:

oYYmDhOl.jpg

I mean at <$5 a pop, these are really some nicely made figures.

EDIT: also eagerly waiting for the Metroid Amiibos!

Lol I have the same glass ikea displays for mine (except no animal crossing ones xD)

firelogic

Come on all you Animal Crossing amiibo haters, I think these amiibos look pretty nice in my display!

oYYmDhOl.jpg

That's gotta be a Detolf!

Contacted Amazon about my Switch order being stuck at "Label created" and they promised they'd update it to 'Priority shipping" - saying it may come on the weekend/Monday.

Fingers crossed!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Contacted Amazon about my Switch order being stuck at "Label created" and they promised they'd update it to 'Priority shipping" - saying it may come on the weekend/Monday.

Fingers crossed!
Should've told them it was a Father's Day gift to try to make tomorrow more likely.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Anyone still waiting for Arms to arrive?

Its 5pm and my package is nowhere in sight. I hate Amazon couriers so much. CanadaPost can be counted on to deliver parcels along with the mail around 1-2 but this this ridiculous.

I wanted the Splatoon Pro Controller, but now that I sit here and look at the price tag...

Think I'd rather use that money to buy the new amiibos. Which will hopefully be up soon.

NYR

WTF - a $5 fee even when shipping to a post office.

Order handling fees
This fee applies to products sold & shipped by Walmart, with an order subtotal of $25 or less (after applicable discounts).

Argh - just added some deodorant for my Cloud order. Lame. Wal Mart needs to fix that.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!

Order handling fees
This fee applies to products sold & shipped by Walmart, with an order subtotal of $25 or less (after applicable discounts).
Walmart started doing that a while ago.

What happened retailer exclusive Bayonetta?
Never went up at BB.ca. Is it possible BB.ca won't have it at all?

Damax

Neo Member

What are the shelves the amiibo are standing on and where did you get them?

oYYmDhOl.jpg

How is that display case. I'm in the market for it but want sure if that was sturdy enough.

Jashobeam

i think bestbuy is glitch out, theres a switch bundle with mario kart it says 1 remaining. I purchased it and it still shows 1 remaining. Also before I checked out I noticed the price didn't add GST only HST so the total was 490. I check my order, and now the price shows 79.99.

I1urMyB.jpg

will bestbuy honor this?

hmm they charged my card too, I hope i didn't just buy mario kart 8 deluxe lol

DEAL-ish

Spotted these at Dollarama. Not sure what they go for these days, and they may have just been unloading the French copies (I'm in Quebec) but it's better than endless copies of Sneak King and The Naked Brothers Band.

Qwyjibo

i think bestbuy is glitch out, theres a switch bundle with mario kart it says 1 remaining. I purchased it and it still shows 1 remaining. Also before I checked out I noticed the price didn't add GST only HST so the total was 490. I check my order, and now the price shows 79.99.

I1urMyB.jpg

will bestbuy honor this?

hmm they charged my card too, I hope i didn't just buy mario kart 8 deluxe lol

Now that's one price error that would actually convince me to get a Switch.

farisr

Took 3 hours but spreadsheet is now updated, double/triple orders have been cleaned up. I'm actually going to try to keep the wal-mart preorders over the amazon ones, but amazon ones are still there in case of price error stuff that sometimes happens.

I calculated something interesting, right now I have 31 unique games on order (that have more than a 20% discount), if I keep a single copy for all of them I'd end up saving $537.21 with a standard 20% off from amazon prime over retail (including tax).

But at the discounts that I actually have, if I kept a single copy of each of them all I'd save $1067.62 over retail (including tax).

Daigr

Neon Switches in stock still Oshawa Walmart on Taunton Rd. 4 left in display after I grabbed one around 8 pm. If anyone in the area looking.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Hmmm, setting up the X900E, HDR only seems to work when on 1080p, doing 4K doesn't make it kick in.
Says only 2K supported for HDR on PS4...

Stage On

Order handling fees

Any way around that? I just want the 1 corrin amiibo! Really lame that Walmart did this since I've been able to get single amiibo from them in the past this way with no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom