• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cancelled Preorders for PSN Black Ops 3

Daffy Duck

Might be worth checking your emails guys if you've preordered Black Ops 3 on PSN, I got an email this morning saying my pre order has been cancelled with no reason at all.

Looked on Reddit and a few others have as well, I didn't have the wallet funds in at the mo as I was adding them today, some people say they had funds available whilst others like me didn't because I thought it wouldn't be taken until a few days before launch (next week).

Not able to find anything online from Sony about it.

JoshHood

Pre-ordered earlier in the week on EU PSN, seems fine here. The payment date it says isn't until the 4th (at least in the UK), preload starts the 1st.

Daffy Duck

I thought I was charged when I preordered and it looks like mine wasn't cancelled.

I didn't pay when I preordered on the 8th October as I was going to buy PSN topups so I didn't have to enter any payment details.

Now I've loaded my account with credit I think I'll pre-order it again now.

I was going to pre-order Digital Deluxe on US PSN for the $100 -> $15 back promo. Hopefully it'll go through, I'll spend the money today or tomorrow.

Top Bottom